PDA

View Full Version : Homemade hot wings and fresh garden

Nzoner
08-01-2005, 05:37 PM
tomatoes loaded with salt and pepper.

That was tonights dinner menu and I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

How was/is yours?

Saulbadguy
08-01-2005, 05:39 PM
I had a sandwich.

Phobia
08-01-2005, 05:43 PM
I made my special burgers yesterday. Smoked some cheese as well. I'll be eating it all week.

How did you make your homemade wing sauce?

chagrin
08-01-2005, 05:45 PM
Homeade Pizza, from dough to sauce. Of course I didn't kill the cow and pig for the pep and meat but I make the sauce and the dough myself. It is just the way I like it. Oh yeah, drinking beer with it, perfect for a Monday night while it's raining outside and the girl isn't here...so I can sit here and 'chat' on the planet

the Talking Can
08-01-2005, 05:46 PM
I made egg noodles from scratch yesterday...let them dry,cooked them up today with broth from a roast...oh lord..comfort food perfection.

Phobia
08-01-2005, 05:47 PM
I made egg noodles from scratch yesterday...let them dry,cooked them up today with broth from a roast...oh lord..comfort food perfection.

Post a pic, we'll try to find you a husband.

Nzoner
08-01-2005, 05:48 PM
I had a sandwich.

I love sammiches,unfortunately,my favorite,is one that the mrs won't agree to let me have.

mlyonsd
08-01-2005, 05:48 PM
We have a tradition at work that the morning you go off call you have to bring breakfast for the group. So I made some homemade pecan caramel rolls last night and baked them this morning. Hence I had one or two too many.

So it's a turkey sandwich with jalepenos for me tonight.

ENDelt260
08-01-2005, 05:50 PM
I'm not sure what I'm going to have for dinner tonight. But, there's a distinct possibility someone might tell me to eat shit.

mlyonsd
08-01-2005, 05:50 PM
Ok wing guys, riddle me this.

I like my wings crispy. I hate rubbery chicken skin of any kind. If you get your wings crispy how do you do it? Bake them tell their scorched or do you fry'em?

Nzoner
08-01-2005, 05:53 PM
How did you make your homemade wing sauce?

Sorry,by homemade I meant I cooked.I used Frank's,added butter and extra cayenne pepper.They were delicious though.

Nzoner
08-01-2005, 05:57 PM
Ok wing guys, riddle me this.

I like my wings crispy. I hate rubbery chicken skin of any kind. If you get your wings crispy how do you do it? Bake them tell their scorched or do you fry'em?

I loaded up the fry daddy with grease and added Tyson ;) wings and let them deep fry for 10-15 minutes.I then dropped them into a heated pan on the stove with the sauce mixture and let cook another 5 minutes.

It was quick,easy,and yes they were crispy.

mlyonsd
08-01-2005, 05:59 PM
I loaded up the fry daddy with grease and added Tyson ;) wings and let them deep fry for 10-15 minutes.I then dropped them into a heated pan on the stove with the sauce mixture and let cook another 5 minutes.

It was quick,easy,and yes they were crispy.

Aight. I've only tried them in the oven and then adding the sauce later. Thanks for the tip. I love wings...they have to have a vinegar based sauce though.

DaKCMan AP
08-01-2005, 05:59 PM
bbq marinated flank steak w/ sweet potato and apple pie for dessert

Ninjaman
08-01-2005, 06:03 PM
I made some hotwings once from internet recipe.

http://recipes.robbiehaf.com/H/76.htm

Pretty good. Ofcourse it was hardly any work.

the Talking Can
08-01-2005, 06:05 PM
Post a pic, we'll try to find you a husband.

ROFL

I just finished eating...I'm freaking happy...

Nzoner
08-01-2005, 06:39 PM
I made some hotwings once from internet recipe.

http://recipes.robbiehaf.com/H/76.htm

Pretty good. Ofcourse it was hardly any work.

Personally,I don't care for Buffalo Wings,don't like the coating,I'll stick with the wings and sauce only.