PDA

View Full Version : I hate this ******* hot weather

mlyonsd
08-01-2005, 07:17 PM
And we have August to go.

I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I wish they'd take August off the calendar.

chiefs4me
08-01-2005, 08:37 PM
That's to bad, I love it, there are so many more things you can do in warm weather then cold.....

shakesthecat
08-01-2005, 08:40 PM
And we have August to go.

I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I wish they'd take August off the calendar.

Would you like a tissue?

SNR
08-01-2005, 08:41 PM
Guess what? This ******* hot weather hates you

chiefs4me
08-01-2005, 09:00 PM
Who was that in response to....why is this place so freaking dead......where is everybody?

Saulbadguy
08-01-2005, 09:21 PM
Who was that in response to....why is this place so freaking dead......where is everybody?
I bet it was directed at you.

Iowanian
08-01-2005, 09:22 PM
I refuse to bitch about the heat in the midwest, when its 125 in Bagdad.

I'm not standing or walking for long shifts on pavement, in the dust, and I don't have on 50lbs of gear.

Thats how I"m trying to feel better about the summer heat here.

Saulbadguy
08-01-2005, 09:22 PM
That's to bad, I love it, there are so many more things you can do in warm weather then cold.....
Its not all that warm. Its just hot. It needs to get "temperate". In the 70's/80's.

Saulbadguy
08-01-2005, 09:23 PM
I refuse to bitch about the heat in the midwest, when its 125 in Bagdad.

I'm not standing or walking for long shifts on pavement, in the dust, and I don't have on 50lbs of gear.

Thats how I"m trying to feel better about the summer heat here.
"But its a dry heat."

I don't mind it too much, but when it gets too hot, my AC stops working. 22 year old piece of crap.

chiefs4me
08-01-2005, 09:27 PM
I bet it was directed at you.

well hi honey......how ya doing? Who you been kicking around lately..ROFL

morphius
08-01-2005, 09:31 PM
I don't mind hot if I'm at the pool, sadly I'm not at the pool often enough to enjoy the hot.

Frazod
08-01-2005, 10:16 PM
Supposed to be in the mid/upper 90s tomorrow, and of course humid. I hate this shit. August sucks my ass. 4321

PunkinDrublic
08-01-2005, 10:22 PM
I'll take hot weather any day over cold ass weather. At least in hot weather you get to see hot chicks wearing more revealing clothes.

chefsos
08-01-2005, 10:27 PM
I'll take hot weather any day over cold ass weather. At least in hot weather you get to see hot chicks wearing more revealing clothes.

Yes, but unfortunately, you get to see the ditchpigs, too.

Frazod
08-01-2005, 10:27 PM

That's because you're not old and fat. I'll take zero degrees over 90+ and humid any day (not that I particularly enjoy zero degrees, but it's definitely the lesser of two evils). I can dress to protect myself against the cold - but I can't exactly strap an air conditioner to my back when it's savage f#cking hot.

yeti
08-01-2005, 10:29 PM
Ya cold weather is limiting. Basically it is only nice when it's Christmas or when your snowboarding. Other than you just sit around eat stuff and get fat and lethargic. Sublime put it best "summertime when the living easy"

Frazod
08-01-2005, 10:31 PM
Ya cold weather is limiting. Basically it is only nice when it's Christmas or when your snowboarding. Other than you just sit around eat stuff and get fat and lethargic. Sublime put it best "summertime when the living easy"

Summer in Colorado is a bit different from summer in the midwest.

yeti
08-01-2005, 10:35 PM
That is true. I have to go back to Nebraska for school in a few weeks and I am not looking forward to all the humidity. Allthough it is not as bad there as in KC.

Frazod
08-01-2005, 10:36 PM
That is true. I have to go back to Nebraska for school in a few weeks and I am not looking forward to all the humidity. Allthough it is not as bad there as in KC.

I'm in the Chicago area. Not quite as extreme as KC, but bad enough.

alanm
08-01-2005, 10:38 PM
I knew there was at least one guy out there who like me was thinking with one of his brains. ROFL

yeti
08-01-2005, 10:41 PM

Oh ya I didn't even look at your location. Naperville, that is a pretty nice suburb isn't it? I spent some time in DeKalb in the summertime before. The thing I remember being annoying is the mosquitos.

Miles
08-01-2005, 10:43 PM
Ill take the heat over not having an actual winter anyday.

Frazod
08-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Oh ya I didn't even look at your location. Naperville, that is a pretty nice suburb isn't it? I spent some time in DeKalb in the summertime before. The thing I remember being annoying is the mosquitos.

You have to actually leave the house to worry about bugs. When it's as hot as it has been, I generally don't.

SNR
08-01-2005, 11:26 PM
I'll take what you pussies call "freezing cold weather" for a winter any time :harumph:

Bwana
08-01-2005, 11:33 PM
I went to a Luau party Saturday night and there were numerous DP's with little clothing sautering about the party zone. :hmmm: I left about the time a lot of people started getting liquored up (4 very large ladies) and started talking about skinny dipping in this guys pool. This was after they were having some kind of a body slamming contest between their little group. Add to that the the music was getting loud, there had been one brawl and the shindig looked like it had strong potential to turn into an episode of the TV series COPS.

Swanman
08-02-2005, 07:59 AM

This year seems worse than the past few years in the Chicago area. The humidity has been stifling, even in the morning most days.

I was in Vegas a couple weeks ago and they actually broke a record for high temp when it reached 119. Dry heat or not, that's fugging hotter than a bastard.

freebeer
08-03-2005, 10:40 AM

Give me a ditchpig and a hot case of Schlitz in my doublewide any day of the week......now thats living.

onescrewleftuntwisted
08-03-2005, 03:10 PM
wow pointless :loser:

Goapics1
08-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Give me a ditchpig and a hot case of Schlitz in my doublewide any day of the week......now thats living.
Whatever works for you brother.

keg in kc
08-03-2005, 03:16 PM
I never thought this would happen, but I think I've become adjusted to the weather. Losing weight seems to be part of that.

ptlyon
08-03-2005, 03:29 PM
So does sitting in air conditioning all day

freebeer
08-04-2005, 05:26 AM
wow pointless :loser:

Oh, your just mad because I said I had a double wide and you are still in a single trailer with your mom.
Dont worry brother, keep collecting your moms aluminum Schlitz cans and you are bound to move on up to the east side.

badgirl
08-04-2005, 06:20 AM
My sister rode back with me from gulf shores and after being here a couple of days she said I can't wait to get back down south where its cooler. It was like 104 while she was here. :shake: