PDA

View Full Version : Who are your all time favorite Chiefs training camp warriors?

PunkinDrublic
08-01-2005, 10:16 PM
These are guys who had a lot of hype in training camp and were the stuff of legend in training camp and maybe they showed a little flashes of greatness in preseason games but never quite made their mark with the Chiefs.

Brian Shay- The pride of Emporia State at one time was pretty hyped up by his local supporters

Jesse Haynes- Practice squad legend.

Matt Blundin- Spent years being touted as the Chiefs QB of the future

J.J Smith- Local K.C guy who had everybody rooting for him but injuries ended his football career.

Ted White- Threw lots of touchdowns unfortunately many of them were late in the preseason games.

J.J Moses- Training camp reports almost always had stories of him making spectacular catches in practices.

shaneo69
08-01-2005, 10:18 PM
These are guys who had a lot of hype in training camp and were the stuff of legend in training camp and maybe they showed a little flashes of greatness in preseason games but never quite made their mark with the Chiefs.

Brian Shay- The pride of Emporia State at one time was pretty hyped up by his local supporters

J.J Smith- Local K.C guy who had everybody rooting for him but injuries ended his football career.

Ted Washington- Threw lots of touchdowns unfortunately many of them were late in the preseason games.

J.J Moses- Training camp reports almost always had stories of him making spectacular catches in practices.

I can't believe we tried making Ted Washington into a QB when he is clearly much better at defensive tackle.

tk13
08-01-2005, 10:20 PM
Scanlon.

PunkinDrublic
08-01-2005, 10:24 PM
Scanlon.

How could I forget the Bill Brasky of the offseason.

Iowanian
08-01-2005, 10:25 PM
Ted WHITE
Jesse Haynes(I knew him..not well.. at NW and bought the hype)

Joe "i'll eat your children" hall

Brian Shay

Richard Smith

Rich SuperManlon

alanm
08-01-2005, 10:28 PM
What, no love for Eddie Freeman beating guys up like Tait with his helmet?? :$2500: :$2500: :$2500: :thumb:

Iowanian
08-01-2005, 10:30 PM
The Big Terd

PunkinDrublic
08-01-2005, 10:31 PM
What, no love for Eddie Freeman beating guys up like Tait with his helmet?? :$2500: :$2500: :$2500: :thumb:

I know that's pretty embarrasing considering many of us thought his intensity and fire would revamp the Chiefs offensive line :banghead:

PunkinDrublic
08-02-2005, 05:21 PM
Also Sean Lachapelle

Rain Man
08-02-2005, 05:24 PM
Who was that LB a few years back who kept looking really good, and then I think he was the last cut two years in a row? Richard something? Big guy. I think the Lions picked him up after we cut him.

RedThat
08-02-2005, 05:33 PM
William Bartee. By far, the greatest.

J Diddy
08-02-2005, 05:38 PM
Who was that LB a few years back who kept looking really good, and then I think he was the last cut two years in a row? Richard something? Big guy. I think the Lions picked him up after we cut him.

yep, he played college ball at MSSC (now MSSU) in Joplin. Richard Jordan I believe.

nychief
08-02-2005, 05:40 PM
TERDELL SANDS

Rain Man
08-02-2005, 05:42 PM
yep, he played college ball at MSSC (now MSSU) in Joplin. Richard Jordan I believe.

Yeah, that was him. Quite the hitter.

freebeer
08-03-2005, 10:42 AM

Ted White- Threw lots of touchdowns unfortunately many of them were late in the preseason games.

I think most of these guys are short order cooks in Lenexa now. I swear to God I saw Brian Shay behind the grill at Bennigans last Friday.