PDA

View Full Version : Moss apologizes in advance

Nzoner
08-02-2005, 10:29 AM
“There’s no telling what you’re going to see,” Moss said Monday in his first interview of training camp. “I love what I do. I love having fun. When it comes to big games, you never know what you’re going to see out of me. As long as we win, I’m just having fun. If the antics come, then I’m here to apologize first before they even happen. I’m going to have fun, man, believe that.” (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8790927/)

The Raiders are still the division rival I hate the most,and this is only going to make Chiefs wins that much sweeter.

HemiEd
08-02-2005, 10:32 AM
The Raiders are still the division rival I hate the most,and this is only going to make Chiefs wins that much sweeter.

Ditto, I hope he has no fun this year.

Nzoner
08-02-2005, 10:40 AM
Ditto, I hope he has no fun this year.

I'd enjoy watching him wipe his ass on Denver's goalpost.

cadmonkey
08-02-2005, 10:42 AM
Maybe Harrison will rip his f*cking head off in the season opener so you don't have to worry about him playing at all this season. I hate Moss.

ChiTown
08-02-2005, 10:54 AM
Not to restate the obvious, but this guy is just one helluva class act.......

Bob Dole
08-02-2005, 11:05 AM
Oddly enough, the quote could easily be attributed to Rhonda Moss, too.

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-02-2005, 11:18 AM
Randy is truly a first class idiot of cosmic proportions.

alpha_omega
08-02-2005, 11:26 AM
What a schmuck. Glad he is a piece of Raiders Raiders

Eye Patch
08-02-2005, 11:36 AM
Randy Moss: Dear chief fans.. I apologize for scoring all those touchdowns in your humiliating defeat.

I apologize for making those secondary acquisitions you acquired look like chumps.

I apologize for making another miserable day for choke fans as they kick in their TV sets, light their ketchup and mustard jerseys afire and puke up their BBQ.

And most all I apologize for making dickey vermil cry alligator tears.

keg in kc
08-02-2005, 11:42 AM
Found this on dictionary.com:

Eye Patch

n.

An allergic reaction that develops after the bull cellmate in a prison marriage ejaculates into the eye of his "wife". [syn: pink eye]

RaiderH8r
08-02-2005, 11:44 AM

Eye Patch

n.

An allergic reaction that develops after the bull cellmate in a prison marriage ejaculates into the eye of his "wife". [syn: pink eye]
Now that's just ****ing hilarious. "Fire torpedo one. Direct hit"

Nzoner
08-02-2005, 12:15 PM
Randy Moss: Dear chief fans.. I apologize for scoring all those touchdowns in your humiliating defeat.

I apologize for making those secondary acquisitions you acquired look like chumps.

I apologize for making another miserable day for choke fans as they kick in their TV sets, light their ketchup and mustard jerseys afire and puke up their BBQ.

Randy Moss: Who the fock am I Superman?I scored 4 td's,you want I should play defense too?

Nzoner
08-02-2005, 12:16 PM

Eye Patch

n.

Hilarious is right.

Radar Chief
08-02-2005, 12:21 PM
Maybe Harrison will rip his f*cking head off in the season opener so you don't have to worry about him playing at all this season. I hate Moss.

Same here. Fitting he’s with the Raiders now, no?

whoman69
08-02-2005, 03:05 PM

Eye Patch

n.

Ouch, that's going to leave a mark

munkey
08-02-2005, 03:11 PM

What I don't get with the whole Moss thing is I don't remember him coming to arrowhead as a viking and "owning" any of our corners (each game I saw him play at arrowhead we won the game)...I guess it was all Culpepper's fault he sucked so bad in Minn.

Duck Dog
08-02-2005, 03:16 PM
I hated Moss when he was a ViQueen. I never would have believed it were possible to hate him more than I did.

I was wrong.

Duck Dog
08-02-2005, 03:18 PM

We play against him twice. That means he's likely to sit out twice as many plays. And there is a 50/50 chance he walks out on his team during one of the those games.

He's got no heart.

Eye Patch
08-02-2005, 03:31 PM
We play against him twice. That means he's likely to sit out twice as many plays. And there is a 50/50 chance he walks out on his team during one of the those games.

wanna bet on that...

Eye Patch
08-02-2005, 03:37 PM

Eye Patch

n.

You know I looked it up in the dictionary but couldn't find that description. Are you sure your using a proper dictionary or are you using that kc hillbilly one that is written in crayon.

Duck Dog
08-02-2005, 03:41 PM
wanna bet on that...

Why would you want to bet on that? You already seem to agree he has no heart.

Eye Patch
08-02-2005, 03:44 PM
Why would you want to bet on that? You already seem to agree he has no heart.

Since it was not in my quote... it's not part of the bet. The bet is that Moss will walk out of those games.

So maybe you would like to get in on this since you seem to know who has heart or not.

Let's see where you heart is now...

gulp...

Duck Dog
08-02-2005, 03:51 PM
Since it was not in my quote... it's not part of the bet. The bet is that Moss will walk out of those games.

So maybe you would like to get in on this since you seem to know who has heart or not.

Let's see where you heart is now...

gulp...

I live in Minnesquito, I had to watch his sorry lazy ass for the past 7 years. If there is one thing I have learned, it's you can not count on him to do anything.

besides, who the he!1 makes bets over the Internet with total strangers?

Nzoner
08-02-2005, 03:52 PM
Eye Patch
(Starter)

Last Activity: Today 04:49 PM
Currently: Viewing Forum The Lounge @ 04:49 PM avatar

Additional Info about Eye Patch
Referral Taco John

Eye Patch
08-02-2005, 03:59 PM
I live in Minnesquito, I had to watch his sorry lazy ass for the past 7 years. If there is one thing I have learned, it's you can not count on him to do anything.

besides, who the he!1 makes bets over the Internet with total strangers?

well you must have noticed that lazy Moss has a better record than Jerry Rice in his first 7 years in the NFL.

Seems you are hard to please.

the bet would have been for a simple fun tag line.

but I have made bets in the past over at the lame where I have taken hundreds of dollars from loud mouth fools who were strangers... so I must be doing something right.

keg in kc
08-02-2005, 04:10 PM
You know I looked it up in the dictionary but couldn't find that description.I would say "your institution probably had that page removed" if I didn't think you were playing dumb. I mean, come on, there's no way your cellmate hasn't "educated" you on the finer points of prison relationships.

J Diddy
08-02-2005, 04:14 PM
well you must have noticed that lazy Moss has a better record than Jerry Rice in his first 7 years in the NFL.

It will catch up with him just like every other talented receiver...You think Moss will be playing at Rice's age, NO. Once Moss starts aging he will be done because he doesn't have the work ethic to slow down the process.

J Diddy
08-02-2005, 04:15 PM
I would say "your institution probably had that page removed" if I didn't think you were playing dumb. I mean, come on, there's no way your cellmate hasn't "educated" you on the finer points of prison relationships.

ROFL

whoman69
08-02-2005, 04:16 PM

but I have made bets in the past over at the lame where I have taken hundreds of dollars from loud mouth fools who were strangers... so I must be doing something right.
I would add that QBs are throwing now in record numbers and the rules are far more friendly to the receivers than when Rice came into the league. I would also add that Jerry Rice continued his pace for quite some time. Moss is on pace to break Rice's records in 2016. You think he will play anywhere near that long?

KChiefsQT
08-02-2005, 04:28 PM
I knew he acts like a dog....

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/images/0110-05.jpg

But didn't realize the resemblence was so close....

http://www.signswithanattitude.com/images_signs/flags/no_dog_pooping_flag.jpg

Eye Patch
08-02-2005, 04:39 PM
I would say "your institution probably had that page removed" if I didn't think you were playing dumb. I mean, come on, there's no way your cellmate hasn't "educated" you on the finer points of prison relationships.

Never had a cellmate... I was in solitary confinement for my crime of assualt with a friendly weapon. Of course the guy in Cell Block B wore a hockey mask and moaned a lot.

I think his name was Carl something or another…

StcChief
08-02-2005, 04:48 PM
Here you go Raider fan. Eye Patch......

Use google much????
eye patch slang works fine.

http://www.encyclopedia-of-sex.com/displayarticle483.html

chiefs4me
08-02-2005, 05:15 PM
Well, we all know how I feel about Randy....ROFL

chiefs4me
08-02-2005, 05:17 PM
Never had a cellmate... I was in solitary confinement for my crime of assualt with a friendly weapon. Of course the guy in Cell Block B wore a hockey mask and moaned a lot.

Hockey mask...who did he play for?:p

ROFL

keg in kc
08-02-2005, 05:21 PM
Here you go Raider fan. Eye Patch......

Use google much????
eye patch slang works fine.

http://www.encyclopedia-of-sex.com/displayarticle483.htmlNow that's funny.

Didn't realize it was actually a real phrase.

Should'a known. ROFL

keg in kc
08-02-2005, 05:21 PM
Hockey mask...who did he play for? It wasn't actually a hockey mask, he was the "catcher" for the cellblock.

rashid242
08-02-2005, 05:28 PM
It will catch up with him just like every other talented receiver...You think Moss will be playing at Rice's age, NO. Once Moss starts aging he will be done because he doesn't have the work ethic to slow down the process.

So you think he just rolled out of bed & caught 574 catches, 9142 yards, plus 90 TD's in less then 7 seasons.

That's the best start of any wide out in the history of football.

He won't catch Rice because playing that many years is insane.

He has Hall of Fame numbers already so if slows down that's just nature.

chefsos
08-02-2005, 05:44 PM
So you think he just rolled out of bed & caught 574 catches, 9142 yards, plus 90 TD's in less then 7 seasons.

That's the best start of any wide out in the history of football.

He won't catch Rice because playing that many years is insane.

He has Hall of Fame numbers already so if slows down that's just nature.

All true. Also true is the fact that, like Viqueen fans, you're gonna get sick of his shit when all is said and done.

Baby Lee
08-02-2005, 05:56 PM

Ooohhh!! Carl Peterson smaque.
We're all mortally wounded.
Why don't you snap on us how Lin Elliot sucks while you're at it? Drive our wounded egos into the dirt.
Hint: In KC, supporting the team doesn't involve loving the GM, unlike your deification of the nastiest-azzed corpse of an Elvis impersonator ever.

Frazod
08-02-2005, 05:58 PM
Frazod greets Moss in advance 4321

keg in kc
08-02-2005, 05:59 PM
Frazod greets Moss in advance Aw, no. Timmy's big-timing us now. First he buys a sports car, now he talks in third person.

OldTownChief
08-02-2005, 06:07 PM

The Chiefs are 23-8 overall vs. the Raiders dating back to ‘90

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Wonder if Moss can change all that? Wanna Bet numb nuts?

Skip Towne
08-02-2005, 06:37 PM
The Chiefs are 23-8 overall vs. the Raiders dating back to ‘90

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Wonder if Moss can change all that? Wanna Bet numb nuts?
Wasn't Marty something like 18-1 against the steaming piles of shit?

Nzoner
08-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Four Surgeons are taking a coffee break. The first Surgeon says, “Accountants are the best to operate on because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered.” The second Surgeon says, “Nope, librarians are the best. Everything inside them is in alphabetical order.” The third Surgeon says, “Well you should try electricians. Everything inside them in color coded.” The fourth Surgeon says, “I prefer Raiders fans. They’re heartless, spineless, gutless and their heads and asses are interchangeable.”

OldTownChief
08-02-2005, 06:57 PM
Wasn't Marty something like 18-1 against the steaming piles of shit?

I think you're right. I'll bet they love the fact he's in San Deigo now.

ENDelt260
08-02-2005, 07:31 PM
Four Surgeons are taking a coffee break. The first Surgeon says, “Accountants are the best to operate on because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered.” The second Surgeon says, “Nope, librarians are the best. Everything inside them is in alphabetical order.” The third Surgeon says, “Well you should try electricians. Everything inside them in color coded.” The fourth Surgeon says, “I prefer Raiders fans. They’re heartless, spineless, gutless and their heads and asses are interchangeable.”
Niiiiiiice.

Dayze
08-02-2005, 08:14 PM
Moss will get his catches, yards, etc. No doubt. I can only hope there will be a moment when Moss actually decides to 'go for' a ball with a defender zero-ing in; only to get slaughtered.

Of course, I'm dreaming. That will never happen as he will never 'go for' a ball unless it's a jump ball against a 5'9" something CB.

one can dream, however.

J Diddy
08-02-2005, 08:16 PM
Aw, no. Timmy's big-timing us now. First he buys a sports car, now he talks in third person.

ROFL