PDA

View Full Version : NFT: Trans-Siberian Orchestra Tour Dates Announced

Braincase
08-02-2005, 03:25 PM
If you like Rock & Roll, and need to get a kick start to get in the Christmas spirit, I'd HIGHLY recommend catching a TSO show. I might have to get out of town and catch 'em in Omaha - I don't know if I can wait until the 22nd of December!

TSO Tour Schedule (http://www.trans-siberian.com/ontour/)

chagrin
08-02-2005, 03:33 PM
Dude, this is strange. Last night, while I was home chatting on the planet and drinking a few beers, I pulled out the TSO CD's and was listening to them for several hours. Hell, I've even been listening to them today too. These guys are great. If there are any Savatage fans here, you have to appreciate the music and how Jon Oliva has composed Christmas songs, and non-Christmas songs like on Beethoven's Last Night (classical actually) and made them tasteful.

Good job Braincase!

Braincase
08-02-2005, 03:43 PM
Dude, this is strange. Last night, while I was home chatting on the planet and drinking a few beers, I pulled out the TSO CD's and was listening to them for several hours. Hell, I've even been listening to them today too. These guys are great. If there are any Savatage fans here, you have to appreciate the music and how Jon Oliva has composed Christmas songs, and non-Christmas songs like on Beethoven's Last Night (classical actually) and made them tasteful.

Good job Braincase!

Look what showed up on the CP Ad-header!

Bwahahahahaha! It's a SIGN!

chagrin
08-02-2005, 03:47 PM
creepy creepy, time to go back to my listening enjoyment

Hydrae
08-02-2005, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the link. May have to check them out when they come to Austin although it has been a loooooong time since I have gone to a concert.