PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs fans - Good Luck Sunday

BroncoFan
09-02-2000, 10:39 PM
I know I have been giving all of you hell about your team, but I hope that they do well tomorrow. Good luck, I think that with Arrowhead Stadium that you guys stand a good chance to pull of the upset! I will be cheering for you guys. I want you all in good spirits when I show up on Tuesday to talk about the Bronco's victory.

Dave Lane
09-03-2000, 01:04 AM
Thanks for the kind words. I fear we will be tied on Monday 0-1. Both of our teams are in similiar straits. Rebounding with a Super Bowl caliber team. I think being at home and the DT tribute is the only hope we have. I think Denver on the road is less likely to pull the upset than us. Just my opinion and its worth what you just paid for it. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

alanm
09-03-2000, 01:59 AM
As much as I want to wish Denver good luck I can't because these games count now. But good luck anyway. I still hope you lose though and we win and were up 1 game on you. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

BroncoFan
09-03-2000, 09:39 AM
Alright, forget what I said, hope Chiefs get clobbered today... althought to tell you the truth I think it will be close! I hope all of you are true fans and pick your team to win in the NFL Pick contest(I know that I will not pick against the Broncos no matter who they are playing). I hope all of you have the same conviction for your team!

[This message has been edited by BroncoFan (edited 09-03-2000).]

milkman
09-03-2000, 10:19 AM
I'm the same. I will not pick against my Chiefs!
Good luck, Bronco Fan.

------------------

Red Eyes
[i]Chinn Up, it ain't nothin' but a thang.</I>

CASHMAN
09-03-2000, 10:21 AM
My sister took the season tickets to game one, so i have to watch it on tv oh well many more to go. she wanted to go because there is supposed to be a guest speaker today and a tribute to DT. oh yeah and a CHIEFSSSSSSSSSSS VICTORYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

CASHMAN.

------------------
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!