View Full Version : Over-There on Tonight

Brando
08-03-2005, 07:49 PM
Over there is a drama that follows the lives of a few soldiers in Irar. Steven Bochco is producing it.
I don't know if anyone caught the pilot last week...not too shabby. It's on Fox at 9pm CST and replayed at 10pm.

Deberg_1990
08-03-2005, 07:50 PM
TIVO set for season pass. I watched last week. It was impressive but very depressing. IM not sure if they can keep this up or not and keep people watching.

Taco John
08-03-2005, 07:51 PM
Just remember kids... George Washington and Ben Franklin hate people who watch this show. With a passion.

You freaking libbies.

:cuss:

Brando
08-03-2005, 07:52 PM
TIVO set for season pass. I watched last week. It was impressive but very depressing. IM not sure if they can keep this up or not and keep people watching.

So depressing..just watched the promo for tonight's episode. Looks like more of the same. It gives a good perspective on what our guys and girls are facing over there. No walk in the park.

Archie Bunker
08-03-2005, 09:58 PM
I watched it for the first time tonight. Amazing :clap:

Rausch
08-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Just remember kids... George Washington and Ben Franklin hate people who watch this show. With a passion.

You freaking libbies.

:cuss:

Not to worry, it's not made by CNN. There might even be a valliant effort or good act performed...