PDA

View Full Version : Any info on Kris Wilson?

bishop_74
08-04-2005, 09:26 PM
Anyone seen or heard anything about Kris Wilson? I was really looking forward to what he brought to the table last year and I am hopipng he can provide the same mismatches this year. I just haven't heard anything about him.

HemiEd
08-04-2005, 09:28 PM
Anyone seen or heard anything about Kris Wilson? I was really looking forward to what he brought to the table last year and I am hopipng he can provide the same mismatches this year. I just haven't heard anything about him.

There was a short blip that he was "catching everything" on one of these training camp threads the last couple of days. That is all I have seen, it was positive but I have no link.

keg in kc
08-04-2005, 09:28 PM
I haven't heard much either. During OTA's, the comments were along the lines of "nobody other than DJ can cover him", but since camp began...nothing.

Deberg_1990
08-04-2005, 09:34 PM
I truly hope this guy can live up to the "Hype" So far all ive ever heard about him is "He catches everything in site" Whoo-Hoo........Ill reserve judgement until i see him in a real game that counts. Until then hes just another Jessie Haynes/Richard Smith

TEX
08-04-2005, 09:38 PM
Not much news this year as ther's no need to justify the pick.

Dayze
08-04-2005, 09:43 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they're trying to keep some of his stuff under wraps.

I'm naturally a conspiratory kind of guy (hey..why not); but since there's not 'real' film on him, maybe they are planning on capitalizing on this during the first four tough games. :hmmm:

by they way, the government killed JFK. ROFL

keg in kc
08-04-2005, 09:45 PM
by they way, the government killed JFK.With the help of cuba and the mafia.

Dayze
08-04-2005, 10:02 PM
With the help of cuba and the mafia.
Exactly.

I'm still trying to figure out if we 'really' landed on the moon. :hmmm: ROFL

keg in kc
08-04-2005, 10:03 PM
The "moon hoax" is a little too nutty, even for me.

bishop_74
08-04-2005, 10:09 PM
OK...WAAAAAY off subject here. :) Just to get you all pumped up. Think about what we have at our disposal with out any wide receivers:
Priest Holmes
Larry Johnson
Tony Gonzales
Kris Wilson

I am ready for the season to start.

HemiEd
08-04-2005, 10:15 PM
OK...WAAAAAY off subject here. :) Just to get you all pumped up. Think about what we have at our disposal with out any wide receivers:
Priest Holmes
Larry Johnson
Tony Gonzales
Kris Wilson

I am ready for the season to start.

Don't forget Jason Dunn. He is as big as Zombie I think.