PDA

View Full Version : Herm Edwards just on Cold Pizza

ct
08-05-2005, 09:34 AM
I just flipped over, caught only the last few seconds of the interview. Discussing Ty Law, something to the effect that they have to know he's healthy.

Anybody else bummin at home and catch the full interview? I'm not asking on the KC sign Ty Law angle, but rather the KC plays NYJ week1, so this matters to me.

Braincase
08-05-2005, 09:53 AM
I just flipped over, caught only the last few seconds of the interview. Discussing Ty Law, something to the effect that they have to know he's healthy.

Anybody else bummin at home and catch the full interview? I'm not asking on the KC sign Ty Law angle, but rather the KC plays NYJ week1, so this matters to me.

I wouldn't worry about it, even if Law does sign with the Jets, as I have serious doubts if he'll be able to play at 100% the first game of the season, and even then, he won't be covering Tony G, Kris Wilson or Priest...yeah, so he shuts down Eddie Kennison... BFD.

Lzen
08-05-2005, 09:55 AM
And there are obviously still questions about his health. So, he may not be able to shut down EK.

htismaqe
08-05-2005, 10:09 AM
I don't think Law will be ready week 1, so it doesn't really bother me.

Rain Man
08-05-2005, 10:14 AM
Interestingly, Ty Law was one of the DBs who got burned on the miracle college football play 10 years ago where Kordell Stewart heaved up a 60+ yard touchdown to Michael Westbrook on the last play of the game.

I had to share that since I just read it.

whoman69
08-05-2005, 03:10 PM
If I had known this was just another damn Ty Law thread, I would have left it alone.