PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to the Mange???

alanm
08-05-2005, 12:46 PM
Normally when not much is being discussed I like to wander over there to see what's going on. But it's gone!! :hmmm: Taco forget to pay the bill? :shrug:

Saulbadguy
08-05-2005, 12:48 PM
Experiencing problems. Server move..or something.

alanm
08-05-2005, 12:50 PM
Experiencing problems. Server move..or something.
Yeah I heard he was having problems with his server hosts. And them thinking of making the Mane a pay site. Good luck with that. :)

Taco John
08-05-2005, 12:51 PM
Yup... My host bait and switched me... They said they could handle the traffic, but when it came down to it, they really couldn't... Now they've pulled the plug on me. Luckily, I've just purchased a dedicated server and have started migration to it... But it looks like there will be some limbo...

RaiderH8r
08-05-2005, 12:52 PM
Yup... My host bait and switched me... They said they could handle the traffic, but when it came down to it, they really couldn't... Now they've pulled the plug on me. Luckily, I've just purchased a dedicated server and have started migration to it... But it looks like there will be some limbo...
I'm starting to get cold sweats and bugs are crawling on me....the fiend is emminent and there's nothing I can do to stop it. I'll need my fix...hook it up. MERGE!!!

Saulbadguy
08-05-2005, 12:53 PM
Well, i'd have to say the Mane members are welcome here. Except Bronco LB 52. He is a paranoid schizophrenic.

King_Chief_Fan
08-05-2005, 12:54 PM

I may be speaking out of turn here........but, bring the guys over and crash here until you are up again......I remember how you took us in for awhile

Rain Man
08-05-2005, 12:55 PM
Bummer. If it would help for me to start a poll or something, let me know.

(Hey, it's the only help I can offer. Leave me alone.)

alanm
Well, i'd have to say the Mane members are welcome here. Except Bronco LB 52. He is a paranoid schizophrenic.
Yeah... There's something seriously wrong with that fugtard. :shake:

Taco John
There... it's up now...

RaiderH8r
08-05-2005, 12:57 PM
There... it's up now...
That was a close one. Withdrawals were setting in.

Lzen
08-05-2005, 01:07 PM
What the heck is going on here? Is this a sign of the Apocalypse? Chiefs fans and Donkey fans getting along? Even going so far as to invite them to crash here. :shake:

Saulbadguy
08-05-2005, 01:13 PM
What the heck is going on here? Is this a sign of the Apocalypse? Chiefs fans and Donkey fans getting along? Even going so far as to invite them to crash here. :shake:
The Mane has been highly hospitable to us in our times of need.

AustinChief
08-05-2005, 01:15 PM
TJ, if you have any problems just let me know and it will take about 10 seconds to set up a seperate subforum for you guys as a temporary stomping ground.

--Kyle

BigRedChief
08-05-2005, 01:59 PM

Yeah when I want to remind them that they suck its an easy place to go. Thanks TJ! :clap:

Pants
08-05-2005, 02:01 PM

Hey, it's just like zee Germans and the Americans singing Silent Night in the trenches together.

Lzen
08-05-2005, 02:06 PM

Shut up! You're ruining my joke. :p

I knew that, btw.

chiefs4me
08-05-2005, 07:51 PM
I can't believe some of you actually said come on over to the donkey fans...2 or 3 okay...but all of them. It needs to be voted on...

Logical
08-05-2005, 07:56 PM
Well, i'd have to say the Mane members are welcome here. ....

Ditto from me as well, it could be fun.

Zebedee DuBois
08-05-2005, 08:00 PM
But what are we going to do with Frazod?????

Lock him in the back room, until the guests have left?

alanm
08-05-2005, 08:07 PM
But what are we going to do with Frazod?????

Lock him in the back room, until the guests have left?
Hell no!!, Tim and Spider would get along famously. ROFL ROFL

Frazod
08-05-2005, 09:36 PM
Hell no!!, Tim and Spider would get along famously. ROFL ROFL

That guy's dumb as a box of shit. Dumber, perhaps.

But that LB 52-Boardin Bitch-whatever her name is definitely gets asshat prize.

Iowanian
08-05-2005, 09:40 PM
I can't believe some of you actually said come on over to the donkey fans...2 or 3 okay...but all of them. It needs to be voted on...

I think you should have a hot glass of shut the hell up, maybe with some Turdmellows in it.....

I'd think the OWNER of the board could make that decision without your help........and Taco, even though he drinks his own pee, and didn't get out of the 3rd grade until he was 14.....has Opened the Mange to Chief fans when the board has been down. Many of the regulars are douches, but Many of them are fine football fans.

Valiant
08-05-2005, 09:49 PM
I think you should have a hot glass of shut the hell up, maybe with some Turdmellows in it.....

I'd think the OWNER of the board could make that decision without your help........and Taco, even though he drinks his own pee, and didn't get out of the 3rd grade until he was 14.....has Opened the Mange to Chief fans when the board has been down. Many of the regulars are douches, but Many of them are fine football fans.

And he forgot to add you eat shit biscuits...

carlos3652
08-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Hey, it's just like zee Germans and the Americans singing Silent Night in the trenches together.

This line reminds me of the movie Snatch "zee germans"...

ROYC75
08-06-2005, 01:26 AM

They all are welcome here but that ass clown........ BTA, guess there's one in every bunch. :rolleyes:

alanm
08-06-2005, 01:53 AM

Yep, On more than a few occasions when the Planet was experiencing technical difficulties with Kyle's last server which couldn't handle the traffic and storage, Taco was right there to offer us asylum and refuge to us Po, Trailer trash, Camaro driving, Mullet wearing, Redneck hick Chef fans. :clap: And it's always a pleasure to visit the Mane and rattle their cage for shits and giggles. :D
Besides, what fun is it where everyone here has rose colored glasses on and the Chiefs can do no wrong. Gotta have the oposing fans on here and vice versa. It just wouldn't be the same. If you prefer a Chiefs site where dissenting opinion will get you banned, go visit NEPA Chiefs. Just be prepared to share your vital statistics and personal information with Der Feurer and expect your privacy at home and work to be invaded.

alanm
08-06-2005, 02:14 AM
That guy's dumb as a box of shit. Dumber, perhaps.

He's a she??? Nah.. I don't think so. I give the female gender too much credit and find it improbable that that person could be the result of human reproduction. Waaaaaaaaaay too much repressed anger and intolerance and for the lack of a better word.... spineless cowardlyness in his neg rep comments which, BTW he gives out simply if you post because you're a Chief fan. Come to think of it, I'd probably be doing whatever town he lives in a favor by tracing his IP and notifying the local police department to run a check on him. He hasn't pissed me off enough to waste my time doing so. Course I think I saw him mention he lives in Colorado Springs(I could be wrong) But had I a hankering to do so, find it no trouble to intoduce myself in person next time I'm in the neighborhood. We could just chat about oh... the weather.... other stuff.. life, you know... things. :)

Rukdafaidas
08-06-2005, 06:14 AM
He's a she??? Nah.. I don't think so. I give the female gender too much credit and find it improbable that that person could be the result of human reproduction. Waaaaaaaaaay too much repressed anger and intolerance and for the lack of a better word.... spineless cowardlyness in his neg rep comments which, BTW he gives out simply if you post because you're a Chief fan. Come to think of it, I'd probably be doing whatever town he lives in a favor by tracing his IP and notifying the local police department to run a check on him. He hasn't pissed me off enough to waste my time doing so. Course I think I saw him mention he lives in Colorado Springs(I could be wrong) But had I a hankering to do so, find it no trouble to intoduce myself in person next time I'm in the neighborhood. We could just chat about oh... the weather.... other stuff.. life, you know... things. :)
No, I don't think 52 is a woman, I just think he's gay (NTTAWWT). He asks me to bend him over a rock in all of the neg rep he sends me.

Simplex3
08-06-2005, 07:36 AM
Yeah when I want to remind them that they suck its an easy place to go. Thanks TJ! :clap:
It's like a fight on the short bus...

PastorMikH
08-06-2005, 08:18 AM
TJ, if you have any problems just let me know and it will take about 10 seconds to set up a seperate subforum for you guys as a temporary stomping ground.

--Kyle

We already have the Romper Room, they'd fit in great there.

:)

NaptownChief
08-06-2005, 08:21 AM

I see that she makes a similar impression upon everyone.

Saggysack
08-06-2005, 02:11 PM
This line reminds me of the movie Snatch "zee germans"...

Really? I thought it reminded me of a movie called "A Midnight Clear".

Anyway, both great movies. Just may watch them both tonight.

Bowser
08-06-2005, 02:53 PM
How long before Bob's Your Uncle and 'Mock start to exchange?

Frazod
08-06-2005, 03:01 PM
No, I don't think 52 is a woman, I just think he's gay (NTTAWWT). He asks me to bend him over a rock in all of the neg rep he sends me.

Probably isn't a woman. But might as well be.

Wile_E_Coyote
08-06-2005, 03:19 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
the Broncos may have to sign a real QB

<A name=245961>Broncos | Plummer Bothered by Left Knee
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 11:52:09 -0700
Denver Broncos (http://www.kffl.com/team/15/nfl) head coach Mike Shanahan (http://www.kffl.com/player/1964/nfl) said QB Jake Plummer (http://www.kffl.com/player/43/nfl) (knee) suffered a left knee injury and will be looked at by team doctors. At this time, Shanahan does not know the extent of the injury but said Plummer may have just tweaked it a little bit. Shanahan said Plummer felt like there was something different in his knee and they're hopeful it is just a little scar tissue.

cdcox
08-06-2005, 04:31 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
the Broncos may have to sign a real QB

<A name=245961>Broncos | Plummer Bothered by Left Knee
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 11:52:09 -0700
Denver Broncos (http://www.kffl.com/team/15/nfl) head coach Mike Shanahan (http://www.kffl.com/player/1964/nfl) said QB Jake Plummer (http://www.kffl.com/player/43/nfl) (knee) suffered a left knee injury and will be looked at by team doctors. At this time, Shanahan does not know the extent of the injury but said Plummer may have just tweaked it a little bit. Shanahan said Plummer felt like there was something different in his knee and they're hopeful it is just a little scar tissue.

I was optimistic about the Chiefs season till now. WE'RE DOOOOOMED!!