PDA

View Full Version : A summary of Chiefs training camp so far?

KCChiefsFan88
08-05-2005, 03:24 PM
I've been traveling the past week, and I haven't been able to keep up with the news coming out of River Falls, can someone just give a basic summary as to the major happenings thus far?

I heard about Fred Ex's knee injury (still 2-4 week timetable for his recovery), Priest's minor concussion and getting DJ signed.

Thanks

beer bacon
08-05-2005, 03:32 PM
Derrick Johnson is apparently Superman, and Kendrell Bell can body slam full grown elephants. Additionally, Surtain has been nicknamed "Pick a Day" Patrick since he gets an INT almost every day. Mitchell has been very impressive and has actually been aggressive and taken control of the defense. There is too much to list. Basically, everyone is going to the Pro Bowl and we are going 19-0.

KCChiefsFan88
08-05-2005, 03:35 PM
Derrick Johnson is apparently Superman, and Kendrell Bell can body slam full grown elephants. Additionally, Surtain has been nicknamed "Pick a Day" Patrick since he gets an INT almost every day. Mitchell has been very impressive and has actually been aggressive and taken control of the defense. There is too much to list. Basically, everyone is going to the Pro Bowl and we are going 19-0.

Cool, sounds like a typical training camp, except for the fact the Chiefs actually have their first round pick in camp.

Thanks for the info

Chest Rockwell
08-05-2005, 03:36 PM

That may be SOME people's opinion of camp so far, and they can make ther hotel reservations in Detroit and buy their Super Bowl tickets, but I know for a fact they still suck. They're not working hard, they're a bunch of pu$$ies and we should bring back Marty.

The rest of the world is somewhere in between those two, in the land of cautious optimism.

Wile_E_Coyote
08-05-2005, 03:37 PM
the defensive player with the least hits in practice has to hit Rhonda Moss

Sam
08-05-2005, 03:44 PM
the defensive player with the least hits in practice has to hit on Rhonda Moss

I fixed it...

Wile_E_Coyote
08-05-2005, 03:46 PM
I fixed it...

no, they have to hit IT

htismaqe
08-05-2005, 03:47 PM
That may be SOME people's opinion of camp so far, and they can make ther hotel reservations in Detroit and buy their Super Bowl tickets, but I know for a fact they still suck. They're not working hard, they're a bunch of pu$$ies and we should bring back Marty.

The rest of the world is somewhere in between those two, in the land of cautious optimism.

ROFL

Goapics1
08-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Gunther does not like the way King Scanlon tackles. Donger has fungus growing on his feet.