PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Tues. For TC

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
08-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Hey all, I am leaving for Training camp on Tues. afternoon and staying through Sat., to watch the game in Minneapolis. Is anyone else going to be there this next week and any plans for pregame party at the shitbox..... err metrodome? Anyone going to be up there let me know and I will let you buy me a beer!

the Talking Can
08-06-2005, 03:35 PM
take notes!

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
08-06-2005, 05:53 PM
I will take some notes....... last year I tried to video some drills and such and had one of the coaches come over and tell me to stop! Guess they thought I was trying to get some inside info!

TRR
08-06-2005, 09:28 PM
I'm leaving on Monday, and will be at the game on Friday the 12th. I'm in Row 16, section 100. I believe it's in an endzone.

milkman
08-06-2005, 09:37 PM
Hey all, I am leaving for Training camp on Tues. afternoon and staying through Sat., to watch the game in Minneapolis. Is anyone else going to be there this next week and any plans for pregame party at the shitbox..... err metrodome? Anyone going to be up there let me know and I will let you buy me a beer!

Gee, what a nice guy! :)

Hey, while you're there, can you take a look at the D-Line and give impressions?

We all know the the back 7 are going to be improved, but if any of those guys step it up in the front 4, it could mean the difference between middle of the pack, and approaching top 10.

And no one is really talking about those guys up front.

Ninjaman
08-06-2005, 10:38 PM
Forget notes. Take a digital camera and catch some action.