PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Williams..........

tommykat
08-08-2005, 08:32 PM
What do you think? Just listening to him with Michelle and what the idiots had to say.............Did he come back so he didn't have to pay money back or the love of the game? He has to be drug tested mucho times, so maybe he is for real?

Just curious what you all think.

Logical
08-08-2005, 08:34 PM
Sure he came back for the money. I was impressed that he seemed so intelligent and talkative. He is well know as a reticent recluse.

DJay23
08-08-2005, 08:38 PM
I like Ricky Williams. He's seems to be a very introspective and intelligent person. A lot of people don't like him because he's "weird," but he's just a very sensitive person, something I guess that isn't cool to show for a macho football player.

tommykat
08-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Sure he came back for the money. I was impressed that he seemed so intelligent and talkative. He is well know as a reticent recluse.

Clear head seems to work.....I do wish him well, and that he continues to stay off the chit. As I wish the same for many of players. Time will show them what the hell they did to themselves....regrets? You bet your ass they will have them.

jAZ
08-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Ricky suffers big time from depression and social anxiety disorder. It's been public knowledge for years (since he was with NO).

So, yes he would act like a recluse often. I think most of he recent antics are a result of him not taking his medication. His pot smoking and hippy-commune thing are both attempts to "self medicate" the natural way, I think.

jAZ
08-08-2005, 09:08 PM
I don't know what the hell that dead possum was doing on his face though.

Dunit35
08-08-2005, 09:34 PM
i dont trust him but if he does good, good for him.

schneider221
08-08-2005, 09:43 PM
maybe a year after studying he finally found an untestable drug so now he can keep getting high while playing