PDA

View Full Version : Shower mishap, Sorry in advance if offensive

chagrin
08-09-2005, 06:56 AM
So, this morning I'm taking my shower and getting ready for work. I sometimes use that Old Spice High Endurance Body wash stuff in the red bottle. Anyway, I wasn't thinking clearly and I got out my washcloth and put the blue liquid stuff on it and didn't 'lather' it up. I started at "that area". Well, I guess some went in my Urethra...OUCH!

That shit stings something fierce!

Anybody have anything like that happen to them before? STD's NOT included that is!!

ROYC75
08-09-2005, 06:58 AM
:shake:

MichaelH
08-09-2005, 07:03 AM
I always do "that area" last and my face first. ;)

JOhn
08-09-2005, 07:05 AM
:spock:

TMI

chagrin
08-09-2005, 07:06 AM
I know, it's a little graphic, but I just wondered if anyone else had ever messed up like that.

P.S. Coming from a dude with animated nudity on his avatar I find that disturbing... :p

DJay23
08-09-2005, 07:09 AM
I'm with Michael here.

Seems you would end up with quite a few pubes spread about the rest of your body to wash the unit first.

Dartgod
08-09-2005, 07:10 AM
Damn, I though this was going to be a "steamy" training camp story.

chagrin
08-09-2005, 07:15 AM
HAHA - I figured it might offend some for even mentioning it, but I figure, hey - WTF!

Donger
08-09-2005, 07:18 AM
What is "blue liquid stuff?"

Demonpenz
08-09-2005, 07:23 AM
this one time i was experimenting with masterbating and i took a umbrella off of my mixed drink and shoved it up my pee hole and tried to see how far i could open the umbrella before passing out

cadmonkey
08-09-2005, 07:26 AM
This kid I knew in high school thought you needed to clean your penis, so for some reason he stuck a Q-Tip in there. Needless to say he wasn't looking to comfortable asking to go to the bathroom for a while.

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 07:28 AM
Some, may choose not to squirt that up their pee hole. Others, who did that, may choose not to share it with others.

"Hey Tyler, wha'd get stuck in there ta'day?"
"Well ya see doc, There I was in the watermellon patch, and I squatted down to pick up a ladybug, and slipped on a grape tomater"

"one in a million shot, doc....one in a million"

DJay23
08-09-2005, 07:29 AM
This kid I knew in high school thought you needed to clean your penis, so for some reason he stuck a Q-Tip in there. Needless to say he wasn't looking to comfortable asking to go to the bathroom for a while.
He deserved every ounce of pain and discomfort he got for being such a dumbass.

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 07:34 AM

Oh..just admit it....you caught the Herp in 6th grade.

wutamess
08-09-2005, 07:36 AM
What's the blue liquid stuff?
Mouthwash or something?

chagrin
08-09-2005, 07:52 AM

It's the Old Spice Body Wash in the red bottle.

cadmonkey
08-09-2005, 07:57 AM
Oh..just admit it....you caught the Herp in 6th grade.

I'm a HUGE slut!!!!!

ROYC75
08-09-2005, 08:38 AM

:shake: Exit only, I say, I say Exit only........ damn boy got sex all wrong !

Scaga
08-09-2005, 08:44 AM
Why did I feel the need to read this? :banghead:

Crush
08-09-2005, 08:49 AM
Da goggles do nothing!

cadmonkey
08-09-2005, 09:08 AM
:shake: Exit only, I say, I say Exit only........ damn boy got sex all wrong !

That was the thing, he thought after sex or masterbating you need to clean out what ever didn't cum out.

RedNFeisty
08-09-2005, 09:21 AM
Um, happened once, but it was due to stitches after giving birth. LOL

Like some of the other guys have said, you may want to wash your face first! Hygiene 101

chagrin
08-09-2005, 09:24 AM
I am laughing with you, but I don't wash that area first everyday for Pete's sake! Like I said, I wasn't thinking. This is supposed to be about the pain and I was curious if anyone else had f'd up like that before.

I am aware that most folks here will not admit they F up alot, but I thought I'd take a stab at it.

Gimme a break, geez

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 09:25 AM
I'm laughing At you.........I think you and gochiefs are the only ones on the planet who would both do, and admit to filling your skinflute full of windex.

If you weren't trying to polish the bishop with a handful of ajax........

RedNFeisty
08-09-2005, 09:27 AM
I am laughing with you, but I don't wash that area first everyday for Pete's sake! Like I said, I wasn't thinking. This is supposed to be about the pain and I was curious if anyone else had f'd up like that before.

I am aware that most folks here will not admit they F up alot, but I thought I'd take a stab at it.

Gimme a break, geez

Ah, don't get upset, you have been my source of entertainment so far this morning. ROFL

I will not admit to all of my screw up's on the Planet. Ever!

Ari Chi3fs
08-09-2005, 09:29 AM
pissing bubbles, are you?

Chief Henry
08-09-2005, 09:30 AM
ROFL

John_Wayne
08-09-2005, 09:41 AM
Damn, I though this was going to be a "steamy" training camp story. :p Do you know any good stories? :)

ROYC75
08-09-2005, 09:44 AM
That was the thing, he thought after sex or masterbating you need to clean out what ever didn't cum out.

Otherwise, Dad forgot to mention to him it was self cleaning .... :hmmm:

chagrin
08-09-2005, 09:44 AM
I'm not really 'upset' but just when I though folks would 'play along'...

and I am glad to be entertaining, I knew it would be a goofy thread and all, but I believe in being honest about stuff, even if it's embarassing

cadmonkey
08-09-2005, 09:47 AM
Otherwise, Dad forgot to mention to him it was self cleaning .... :hmmm:

Yup, I usually let the pis take care of any cleaning I need done.

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 10:08 AM
hey.....if you're going to make a regular thread about sticking a strand of barbed wire into your dangler and then cry because it burns when you pee....I'm going to laugh at you.

...unless you did something psycho like start a "list the people you would kill" thread.

chagrin
08-09-2005, 10:15 AM
I'm laughing At you.........I think you and gochiefs are the only ones on the planet who would both do, and admit to filling your skinflute full of windex.

If you weren't trying to polish the bishop with a handful of ajax........

Obvously you either miss the "point" or you are simplly trying to lure me into an argument. Whatever dude, it's just one of those things that happened this morning, and it stung like hell, I thought it was funny myself too, but I'm "feeling much better now".

P.S. If'n you can't admit when you F up, I feel sorry for you.

And WTF are you putting me and gochiefs in the same boat?

Note to self, add Iowanian on the list of people I want to kill, and post that thread next...

ROYC75
08-09-2005, 10:27 AM
Oh boy, BRB, I gotta get some popcorn for this one.........

Thig Lyfe
08-09-2005, 10:36 AM
I'm disappointed that this had nothing to do with Danyelle Sargent.

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 10:39 AM
Maybe if you weren't jerking off with Toilet bowl cleaner, you wouldn't have so much of a redass that you couldn't take a little ribbing.

I'll bet you sniff your fingers after you dig around in your dingleberry farm too.

cadmonkey
08-09-2005, 10:41 AM
Maybe if you weren't jerking off with Toilet bowl cleaner, you wouldn't have so much of a redass that you couldn't take a little ribbing.

I'll bet you sniff your fingers after you dig around in your dingleberry farm too.

You really love to fight with everyone huh ROFL

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 10:46 AM
what can I say Cad....I'm a sportsman.

A board, sportsman.

chagrin
08-09-2005, 10:53 AM
I'm not mad at all.
I have no problem with the ribbing, but I do have to stand up for myself don't I?

Iowanian, lobbing out obscenities at the drop of a hat does not show you are somehow of superior intellect, just an FYI for ya.

P.S. "the dingleberry farm?" You are a genious dude, I am truly in the presence of greatness for sure.

Nice try though

carry on

cadmonkey
08-09-2005, 10:53 AM
what can I say Cad....I'm a sportsman.

A board, sportsman.

I see you as more of a hunter. You wait in the weeds (the lounge), and wait for a possible meal (thread author), you stalk your praywith little insults to see how well they can fight back, then you pounce with a comment like "I bet you fist yourself while watching the elderly neighbor next door do her laundry".

You are quite the hunter.

HemiEd
08-09-2005, 10:58 AM
Why did I feel the need to read this? :banghead:

Exactly, I resisted for quite a while. :(

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 10:58 AM
I'm not mad at all.
I have no problem with the ribbing, but I do have to stand up for myself don't I?

Iowanian, lobbing out obscenities at the drop of a hat does not show you are somehow of superior intellect, just an FYI for ya.

P.S. "the dingleberry farm?" You are a genious dude, I am truly in the presence of greatness for sure.

Nice try though

carry on

CRIKEY Cadmonkey....I think we've got a fiesty crock in site. He's a beauuuuuty.

chergrin....if you think those were creative obsenities, you haven't been paying attention.

At least you used the correct Cp spelling of "genius" when attacking my lack of intelligence.

Feel free to take your shot at the title at any time.

Clint in Wichita
08-09-2005, 11:05 AM
The mods should immediately delete any topic involving cranks.

chagrin
08-09-2005, 11:09 AM
You completely misunderstand Iowanian. I am not interested in arguing, that's not why I visit the planet.

I don't recall using the word 'creative' in my response and I do read your responses to everyone about whatever. Your M.O. is painfully predictable; sitting there hurling insults at people that can't effectively stand up for themselves, wow you truly are a 'man'.
If I am missing out on how this makes you a champion at something, please enlighten me.

I apologize for the 'o' in genius. You sure are smart dude, thanks for correcting me.

chagrin
08-09-2005, 11:10 AM

Meanwhile I think there is a "hall of classics" thread about ass sex...?

One thing about the planet, the hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

That wasn't an insult Clint, just an observation

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 11:11 AM
You post this crap, and don't expect to take a little grief?

You'd better get started on that next thread about your poodle's addiction to peanutbutter and nut sweat.

chagrin
08-09-2005, 11:14 AM
you insult me like that and then say it's "a little grief"??

for the last time, when did I say I was too good to take grief? Fun is fun, but you're words don't look like fun to me, looks like you are trying to insult me.

Posting a thread about a funny mishap, I thought I would post it, and take a beating, but you're just insulting me over and over...geez dude, become at least 2 dimensional.

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 11:15 AM
I've not begun to "insult".

I've been "teasing". You start a thread, where you admit to rubbing one out with a washrag before washing your face, on Chiefsplanet, and then act insensed and suprised that someone might make sport of you?

Try Growing a pair

chagrin
08-09-2005, 11:19 AM
I've not begun to "insult".

I've been "teasing". You start a thread, where you admit to rubbing one out with a washrag before washing your face, on Chiefsplanet, and then act insensed and suprised that someone might make sport of you?

Try Growing a pair

I read your posts all the time, and I know the extent of your insults, you are not a strong as you think you are.

Where did I admit rubbing one out exactly?

Try being a man instead of hiding behind insults

Goapics1
08-09-2005, 11:19 AM
ROFL Oh shit................................................... ROFL

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 11:22 AM
I read your posts all the time, and I know the extent of your insults, you are not a strong as you think you are.

Where did I admit rubbing one out exactly?

Try being a man instead of hiding behind insults

And exactly how would I "be a man"? Should I start a thread about zipping up my wedding tackle or something?

You might just check the box on your answer sheet next to "I got nuttin".

Hiding....

bwahahahahahahahahaaa

How Exactly DOES one "be a man" on thar Intarweb?

chagrin
08-09-2005, 11:32 AM
I directly challenged you, here:

You completely misunderstand Iowanian. I am not interested in arguing, that's not why I visit the planet.

"I don't recall using the word 'creative' in my response and I do read your responses to everyone about whatever. Your M.O. is painfully predictable; sitting there hurling insults at people that can't effectively stand up for themselves, wow you truly are a 'man'.
If I am missing out on how this makes you a champion at something, please enlighten me.

I apologize for the 'o' in genius. You sure are smart dude, thanks for correcting me."

And you responded with:

"You post this crap, and don't expect to take a little grief?

You'd better get started on that next thread about your poodle's addiction to peanutbutter and nut sweat."

You didn't answer, you evaded and kept on "teasing"

I believe a man stands up for his answers and "opinions"

all you do is insult. You have no substance, carry on dude.

Calcountry
08-09-2005, 11:37 AM
What is "blue liquid stuff?"Somehow I knew Donger would be attracted to a shower thread. :p

ENDelt260
08-09-2005, 11:37 AM
But, then we'd never see you post.

ENDelt260
08-09-2005, 11:40 AM
Man, almost five hours later and chagrin's peehole is apparently still burning.

Note to self: keep the bodywash the hell away from Mr. Happy's blowhole.

Goapics1
08-09-2005, 11:42 AM
Somehow I knew Donger would be attracted to a shower thread. :p
He needs to wash them damn feet of his. Nasty bastard...................

ROYC75
08-09-2005, 11:48 AM
Time for another bag of popcorn......... BRB....

KCTitus
08-09-2005, 11:49 AM
I think we've all learned a valuable lesson here, that some things should not be shared with the rest of class.

It could be worse, chagrin, you could've posted a 'How to fix America' chain email forward originally penned by George Carlin...you probably would have gotten a lot worse.

chagrin
08-09-2005, 11:56 AM
Roy, too much popcorn is not good for ya!

KCTitus -

Thanks for the response; I don't think he 'got' me at all. Frankly, I found his insults weak. I guess I expected more substance in his replies, but I expected too much.

I will not back down, and I will never quit. Fug 'em and feed 'em fish heads!

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 12:11 PM
I've made it pretty clear....."insult" was not the intent. It would have been pretty obvious if I were doing more than making sport of your stupid thread.

Now...I read your "direct challenge" 3 times, and I must be a mongoloid, because I am unable to determine what you're asking. I can see the white spit balls forming in the corners of your mouth, but am not comprehending the words, bobcat.

Calcountry
08-09-2005, 12:20 PM
You really love to fight with everyone huh ROFLWhat do you expect from a guy who has to pull corn cobs out of his butt to poo?

:pROFL

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 12:30 PM
WHAT!??!!!

How DARE YOU insult me bunnytrdr. be a man.

ROYC75
08-09-2005, 12:36 PM
What do you expect from a guy who has to pull corn cobs out of his butt to poo?

:pROFL

Hey, that's a generic butt plug ..... all natural.

chagrin
08-09-2005, 12:38 PM
One more time for you Iowa:

Here's the post I was replying to:

CRIKEY Cadmonkey....I think we've got a fiesty crock in site. He's a beauuuuuty.

chergrin....if you think those were creative obsenities, you haven't been paying attention.

At least you used the correct Cp spelling of "genius" when attacking my lack of intelligence.

Feel free to take your shot at the title at any time.

so I wrote back:

I don't recall using the word 'creative' in my response and I do read your responses to everyone about whatever. Your M.O. is painfully predictable; sitting there hurling insults at people that can't effectively stand up for themselves, wow you truly are a 'man'.

I apologize for the 'o' in genius. You sure are smart dude, thanks for correcting me.

Then you wrote:

You post this crap, and don't expect to take a little grief?

You'd better get started on that next thread about your poodle's addiction to peanutbutter and nut sweat.

Nevermind about how you know about my poodle's addiction to nut sweat, but you didn't fill me in.

What 'title' do you have exactly?
where did I compliment you on being 'creative'?
You never answered why you can only insult people, you have nothing of substance to post, just barbs and insults.

what say you? See if you can do it without name calling, this is a test of your so-called intelligence...

fire away

Donger
08-09-2005, 12:45 PM
Ya know, I like a good hygiene thread. But this one just isn't doing much for me. It doesn't flow very well.

ENDelt260
08-09-2005, 12:46 PM
FWIW, that Old Spice body wash is good stuff. Come out of the shower feeling much cleaner than with bar soap.

chagrin
08-09-2005, 12:48 PM
Ya know, I like a good hygiene thread. But this one just isn't doing much for me. It doesn't flow very well.

Unfortunately what little 'flow' was started got interrupted early. I've been back and forth with Iowa all day

Donger
08-09-2005, 12:50 PM
Unfortunately what little 'flow' was started got interrupted early. I've been back and forth with Iowa all day

How often do you wash your legs?

chagrin
08-09-2005, 12:56 PM
funny

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 12:59 PM
What 'title' do you have exactly?
where did I compliment you on being 'creative'?
You never answered why you can only insult people, you have nothing of substance to post, just barbs and insults.

what say you? See if you can do it without name calling, this is a test of your so-called intelligence...

fire away

I'd think I am pefectly capable of debating a plethora of topics with a rational, educated, or informed opinion. I'm open to other opinion and always willing to engage in debate and learn something new.

That said, a topic header about your burning Urethra doesn't exactly stimulate my cerebral cavity. I'd feel pretty good about my chances in a debate with you using whatever form you chose. I don't have to "say it"....those who have been here long enough know what I'm about. The other side of that coin is, that I don't lose any sleep if you aren't a fan.

As to my "title"...I think you're being a little over sensitive(was that not delicate enough for your sensibilities?). I have no "title" at least as far as I've given myself. I make my posts, they speak for themselves.

Its not my fault that you aren't versed in the smack game. I still fail to see how you've "outright challenged" anything. If you can't take a little hazing for a topic like this, than you're definitely acting dare I say, vaginal.

Donger
08-09-2005, 12:59 PM
funny

Funny? You mean you do not wash your legs?

chagrin
08-09-2005, 01:09 PM
Iowa -

You said take a shot at the title, so I took you literally. I gave you enough respect to assume you have one. From what I read, you have never actually posted the caliber of 'smack' that deserves any 'title'.

BTW smack does not entail simply throwing out profane laden insults at people. You have to present a point then back up the point with explanation. I have seen no explanation here, just more name calling. That doesn't mean I am too sensitive to insults, but you simply haven't done anything but insult me. Teasing? Please...

ENDelt260
08-09-2005, 01:12 PM
BTW smack does not entail simply throwing out profane laden insults at people. You have to rpesent a pointm then back up the point with explanation.

Bullshit. In this context "smack" is just ball busting, flippin' shit, etc. It's not organized debate.

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 01:13 PM
Iowa -

You said take a shot at the title, so I took you literally. I gave you enough respect to assume you have one. From what I read, you have never actually posted the caliber of 'smack' that deserves any 'title'.

BTW smack does not entail simply throwing out profane laden insults at people. You have to rpesent a pointm then back up the point with explanation. I have seen no explanation here, just more name calling. That doesn't mean I am too sensitive to insults, but you simply haven't done anything but insult me. Teasing? Please...

I guess I'll let others decide what they think. You're perfectly entitled to your opinion. I could probably check the comments in my user page and find some that disagree.

If you're instructing a smack class, I'd like to reserve a seat in the front row if you don't mind. I'm an eager to see a true technician, skilled in the trade in action. I'm particularly interested in the portions of the syllibus that pertain to creative writing, and poetic insult.

JOhn
08-09-2005, 01:15 PM
Bullshit. In this context "smack" is just ball busting, flippin' shit, etc. It's not organized debate.
:stupid:

Calcountry
08-09-2005, 01:17 PM
WHAT!??!!!

How DARE YOU insult me bunnytrdr. be a man.ROFL

Ohhh, thats what those things are?!1 I would never have known.

chagrin
08-09-2005, 01:17 PM
"In this context"?

He doesn't get to choose the context.

I don't believe in simply throwing out insults at people. That's not smack dude, anywhere. Put out the argument, back up the argument, don't call others to your aid because you have no substance. He's called Cad, bunnytrdr and said that others here "know what he's about" that's not backing anything up.

But if that's where I am wrong, so be it; It's a conflict of beliefs then.

I can talk smack as much as anyone here, Iowa certainly isn't the king of smack - how much does it really take to do what he does? Seriously dude please.

Whatever, I will leave it at that then - I can admit if I misunderstand something.

Calcountry
08-09-2005, 01:18 PM
Ya know, I like a good hygiene thread. But this one just isn't doing much for me. It doesn't flow very well.ROFL A blood pressure lowering belly laugh. ROFL

Calcountry
08-09-2005, 01:22 PM
Iowa -

BTW smack does not entail simply throwing out profane laden insults at people. You have to rpesent a pointm then back up the point with explanation. I have seen no explanation here, just more name calling. That doesn't mean I am too sensitive to insults, but you simply haven't done anything but insult me. Teasing? Please...All right, who is going to tell him where the edit key is?

chagrin
08-09-2005, 01:24 PM
Now I must be at the bottom of the barrel if bunny trader is correcting my typing dyslexia...sorry dude, I went back and fixed it.

Calcountry
08-09-2005, 01:25 PM
certainly isn't the king of smack[/b] - .No, the Self proclaimed "King of smack" is Jim Rome.

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 01:26 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

"In this context"?

I don't believe in simply throwing out insults at people. That's not smack dude, anywhere. Put out the argument, back up the argument, don't call others to your aid because you have no substance. He's called Cad, bunnytrdr and said that others here "know what he's about" that's not backing anything up.

But if that's where I am wrong, so be it; It's a conflict of beliefs then.

I can talk smack as much as anyone here, Iowa certainly isn't the king of smack - how much does it really take to do what he does? Seriously dude please.

Whatever, I will leave it at that then - I can admit if I misunderstand something.

ENDelt260
08-09-2005, 01:27 PM
"In this context"?

Uh, he didn't. You posted a thread that, it would appear, was intended to offer yourself up for ridicule. Presumably because you had a sense of humor and were looking to laugh at yourself for the goofy thing you'd done. Iowanian offers a bit of ridicule, and you got butthurt.

I don't believe in simply throwing out insults at people. That's not smack dude, anywhere.

It is here, dude. Though, there is the implication of a certain humor factor.

Put out the argument, back up the argument

Once again, we're not discussing organized debate here. Christ, we're talking about a thread about shooting shower lotion up your peehole.

don't call others to your aid because you have no substance. He's called Cad, bunnytrdr

Hahahaha.

how much does it really take to do what he does?

Quite a bit of creativity, a good sense of humor, and a certain way with words. Not to mention thick enough skin to laugh and roll with it when someone chooses to play along and fire some jabs back.

Goapics1
08-09-2005, 01:32 PM
Now I must be at the bottom of the barrel if bunny trader is correcting my typing dyslexia...sorry dude, I went back and fixed it.
Why so sensitive chagrin? You started a thread about having body wash shot up your d*ck. You must've figured you would get a little ridicule (laugh at yourself as well), no?

Donger
08-09-2005, 01:36 PM
Why so sensitive chagrin? You started a thread about having body wash shot up your d*ck. You must've figured you would get a little ridicule (laugh at yourself as well), no?

See, that's why you must always ask a question in the first post on ANY hygiene thread.

Goapics1
08-09-2005, 01:37 PM
See, that's why you must always ask a question in the first post on ANY hygiene thread.
I'm learning Donger, I'm learning man..............................

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 01:39 PM
hahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahaa
can't. stop. laughing.

"called cad and bunnytrdr to his aid"....."smack sucks"....

hahahahhahaahahahhahahahahahaa

ENDelt260
08-09-2005, 01:40 PM
Hush, Iowanian. I'm sick of your pathetic pleas for help.

chagrin
08-09-2005, 01:44 PM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't believe in simply throwing out insults at people. That's not smack dude, anywhere.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was no implication of humor from Iowa

how much does it really take to do what he does?

Quite a bit of creativity, a good sense of humor, and a certain way with words. Not to mention thick enough skin to laugh and roll with it when someone chooses to play along and fire some jabs back

Really,

So, if I write,

Iowanian, hiding in the shadows spanking it with a thumb up your ass, just so you can insult me some more is not actually a quality to be proud of...that would have been not only acceptable but appropriate?

luv
08-09-2005, 01:44 PM
Ha, you should try cutting yourself while shaving in "that area". Stings like a b1tch!

chagrin
08-09-2005, 01:45 PM

I did laugh at myself pics, you piling on now too?

I can't fight with everyone on the thread so take a number

chagrin
08-09-2005, 01:46 PM
Ha, you should try cutting yourself while shaving in "that area". Stings like a b1tch!

Honey I am 36 years old, done that more than once, ahh the things I tried when I was younger

chagrin
08-09-2005, 01:46 PM
Just don't shave "the base"

luv
08-09-2005, 01:47 PM
Just don't shave "the base"
ROFL

chagrin
08-09-2005, 01:47 PM
See, I can be a good sport

chagrin
08-09-2005, 01:48 PM
At least I don't shut my rep off, then dole out neg rep...takes a real brave man to do that.

Goapics1
08-09-2005, 01:50 PM
you piling on now too?

No man. I'm just asking the question. I'm not sure what you were trying to get out of this thread. It started out funny with your fiasco but I'm not sure why you take this so seriously when other posters are takin' jabs at you in fun. Just sayin', not pilin'................

But hey, you can tell me to kiss your ass, and I'll move along. To each his own...........................................

chagrin
08-09-2005, 01:52 PM
no, I guess it's my tone. I didn't take offense to anything until Iowa started making obvious insults. I don't recall any implication of good humor in any of it....I don't understand. I can take ribbing, but I don't appreciate the insults. Tell me, what is wrong with that? All I want is an explanation, that's it!

ENDelt260
08-09-2005, 01:53 PM

There was no implication of humor from Iowa

Dangit, I forgot. Iowanian's not funny. You'd think I'd remember by now. I've been told so many times before.

Iowanian, hiding in the shadows spanking it with a thumb up your ass, just so you can insult me some more is not actually a quality to be proud of...that would have been not only acceptable but appropriate?

Well, it's a start...

I'd say the lesson for you to learn here is very simple: if you post something goofy, people are going to flip you shit for it. If you can't laugh at yourself, don't post goofy shit. If, upon receiving an opening volley of shit, you appear to be upset... you will receive much more.

Goapics1
08-09-2005, 01:55 PM
If, upon receiving an opening volley of shit, you appear to be upset... you will receive much more.
A volleyball analogy. :hmmm: I believe I have seen it all here.

ENDelt260
08-09-2005, 01:56 PM
A volleyball analogy. :hmmm: I believe I have seen it all here.
That word has uses outside that sport.

Goapics1
08-09-2005, 01:58 PM
That word has uses outside that sport.
I know Delt.

chagrin
08-09-2005, 02:01 PM
I say again, I don't mind being goofed on, I don't care if'n ya say things that are obviously or even on the grey side of "is that supposed to be funny or what?" but flat out insults are not called for, and calling that smack, or some sort of crowning achievement...I don't appreciate it and won't just sit there because he's supposedly a man and an Chiefs Planet Icon. Meanwhile, he turns his rep off and nails me with neg rep. I call that a cowardly act.

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 02:04 PM
dipshit...I don't have to turn my "rep" on. My rep is bigger than the Kick ME sign you've got duct taped to your mullet.

I'd turn it on, but you'd be acting like stage hand(who you resemble btw) who wanted to make out with Dirk Diggler.

As to your attempt....Its appropriate, but forced and not really that funny. You can do better sport. Keep trying.

Stop whining, you goofy Twunt.

Rausch
08-09-2005, 02:05 PM
no, I guess it's my tone. I didn't take offense to anything until Iowa started making obvious insults. I don't recall any implication of good humor in any of it....I don't understand. I can take ribbing, but I don't appreciate the insults. Tell me, what is wrong with that? All I want is an explanation, that's it!

"Smell thin skin....blood in the water...."

http://getreligion.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/jaws.jpg

DenverChief
08-09-2005, 02:06 PM
Damn, I though this was going to be a "steamy" training camp story.

ROFL

chagrin
08-09-2005, 02:12 PM
dipshit...I don't have to turn my "rep" on. My rep is bigger than the Kick ME sign you've got duct taped to your mullet.

I'd turn it on, but you'd be acting like stage hand(who you resemble btw) who wanted to make out with Dirk Diggler.

As to your attempt....Its appropriate, but forced and not really that funny. You can do better sport. Keep trying.

Okay let's see:

Mullet
stage Hand wanting Dirk Diggler
Twunt
Goofy

Wow, these are truly words of a champion. Turn your rep on Iowa. Your REP is bigger than mine? Wow, you have alot to be proud of don't you.

BTW, I wasn't trying to be funny with the "spanking it" bit. I was making a point, like you haven't yet.

I would say that you should keep trying, try to be a man, quit hiding, open the rep and let it go Iowa, or are you afraid that your giant rep just might get whacked down a bit by the people you insult all day?
Let's hear it coward

dirk digler
08-09-2005, 02:14 PM

Hey don't drag me into this. For the record Chagrin never made out with me.

KCTitus
08-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Ok, if you didnt post this for self-deprecating purposes, why on earth post this?

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 02:41 PM
Hey twatface...

If you're going to call me a coward in PM, and indicate that no one else on the planet has the balls to Criticise me.....at least don't be a hypocrite and post in out in the air, you bone puffing, monkey felcher.

Goapics1
08-09-2005, 02:43 PM
Hey twatface...

If you're going to call me a coward in PM, and indicate that no one else on the planet has the balls to Criticise me.....at least don't be a hypocrite and post in out in the air, you bone puffing, monkey felcher.
I take it you guys will not be hanging out at the 37 forever get together?

ENDelt260
no one else on the planet has the balls to Criticise me.

The balls? What's there to be scared of? If you got pissed I'd just put my hand on your forehead and let you swing away at the air until you got tired.

chagrin
Do I have to say it again?

I have no problem with ribbing, read the post for Pete's sake. I was of sound mind at the time and knew that I would take it for posting it, I just didn't think it would become personal. Iowa now is neg repping me repeatedly while hiding behind his rep that is turned off, because I think everyone here knows, he doesn't want his "rep" title tarnished.

We all sat here and bashed redrum69 and Ghostof for doing the exact same thing.
Only a coward hides.

ENDelt260
08-09-2005, 02:44 PM
I just didn't think it would become personal.

I think everyone here who shot shower goo up their winky got made fun of equally.

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 02:44 PM
I was on the fence before, but now I'm pretty solid in my opinion that you're a fargin tool.

How exactly am I "hiding" and what from?

It sure as hell isn't your impotent debate skills, and your micropenis ofsmack.

Hey dumbass.........rep isn't affected by being Visible or not. Neg rep away you candy assed mongoloid.

Chrimmeny....even Tommykat can operate the rep function.

I only wish there were a way to display my rep, without, "outing" those who have given it. I think its been maxed for eleventy thousand days. I could give a crap less if my entire "rep' were taken to zero, other than using it to send douchenozzles like you to rephell, simply because it bothers you.

chagrin
08-09-2005, 02:48 PM
That's fine.

Here it is Coward

I don't believe that anyone here has the balls to criticise you, because obviously they are afraid to get their rep tarnished. The FACT that you hide behind your turned off rep, and continue to dole out neg rep, and only call me and others names and insult me proves that you are a coward. You cannot argue with that logic.
Coward

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 02:50 PM
What exactly am I hiding?

I'd say I've done more "exposing" than anything.

I've definitely pulled up your dress and showed your infected meat curtains.

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 02:55 PM
I take it you guys will not be hanging out at the 37 forever get together?

no....obviously, I'll be cowering under FDE's van, hiding from the line of would be ass kickers. I'm a total pussy like that.

Goapics1
08-09-2005, 02:57 PM
no....obviously, I'll be cowering under FDE's van, hiding from the line of would be ass kickers. I'm a total pussy like that.
You pussy. There, you've been criticized.

chagrin
08-09-2005, 03:00 PM
Dude, I don't care if you keep neg repping me, I will say it again.

You are a coward; it's obvious. You have reduced yourself to repeating the same sayings you have typed on this board over and over to get attention, and prove to your fans that "know what" you're "about" that you can still be a jerk. But you are looking more and more like a coward with every thread and every neg rep you give me while hiding behind your turned off rep.

Come on Pussy, turn it on and take it like a man, oh I'm sorry you can't possibly take being called what you are, coward.

chagrin
08-09-2005, 03:01 PM
Let's see, so far you have called me a woman, a mullet wearing faig, and even have reduced yourself to attacking my mother, real manly. Gosh, now I know why you are so cool...wow!

chagrin
08-09-2005, 03:03 PM
I was on the fence before, but now I'm pretty solid in my opinion that you're a fargin tool.

How exactly am I "hiding" and what from?

It sure as hell isn't your impotent debate skills, and your micropenis ofsmack.

Hey dumbass.........rep isn't affected by being Visible or not. Neg rep away you candy assed mongoloid.

Chrimmeny....even Tommykat can operate the rep function.

I only wish there were a way to display my rep, without, "outing" those who have given it. I think its been maxed for eleventy thousand days. I could give a crap less if my entire "rep' were taken to zero, other than using it to send douchenozzles like you to rephell, simply because it bothers you.

If it doesn't matter to you, release it. If I neg rep'd your ass while it is disabled, it will not affect it

ENDelt260
08-09-2005, 03:04 PM
If I neg rep'd your ass while it is disabled, it will not affect it

Absolutely untrue.

chagrin
08-09-2005, 03:04 PM
"and your micropenis ofsmack"

You see, if you would have spaced properly here, I would have laughed at that. Even though it was an attempt at an insult, I though it was kinda funny.

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Will someone with a large red crayon, draw it out, it block letters, so enema juice here can comprehend that the dot being on, doesn't affect the ability to give or recieve rep? Bidge....you could hit it 100 times, and it'd be like trying to sink a Aegis Destroyer with a sling shot.

Curiosity got me...so I looked...and I found 3 back to back reps that used the words "King and Smack"

Ironically enough...in reference to one of my replies to one of the other douchebags who insinuated my smack sucked....allow me a quote

edit out irrelevant Kansas School system pot shot.....

So. Which form would you prefer?
You're such a guru, I'll let you chose the form of smack I layeth upon thee.

We can go with Poetic, Haiku, general insult tactics in written word, picture, or new words for body functions.

Every Board on the internet has an open ass sore like you, warpaint. You want to talk a bunch of shit to everyone and prove that you've got some unique perspective on insult? I'm your huckleberry. I'll cyber hump your ass until it looks like a 3 day old Bloomin' onion full of chicken liver.

chagrin
08-09-2005, 03:07 PM
Ok, fine then. I was wrong about the rep not being affected; I am ok with that, no biggie.

Howevrer, it is time to go.

I enjoyed being called all of those names today. I am sure you will continue to bash me while I am gone, being the coward that you are.

I wonder though, how many more profane words can you come up with? Obviously this is all you have, to dedicate so much time to proving how good you are at being cruel and insulting people all day. I believe, at the end of the day, it only proves what a miserable coward you must be in "real life."

Cheers

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 03:08 PM
You pussy. There, you've been criticized.

Oh my......apic lands a devestating blow...DOWN GOES FRAZIER!

Thank you, may I have another?

Calcountry
08-09-2005, 03:09 PM
Do I have to say it again?

I have no problem with ribbing, read the post for Pete's sake. I was of sound mind at the time and knew that I would take it for posting it, I just didn't think it would become personal. Iowa now is neg repping me repeatedly while hiding behind his rep that is turned off, because I think everyone here knows, he doesn't want his "rep" title tarnished.

We all sat here and bashed redrum69 and Ghostof for doing the exact same thing.
Only a coward hides.Oh how little do you understand the rep system, ROFL.

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 03:09 PM
I'm just jealous cause' you've been chatting with babes online all day.

I know it.

You act like your rep is your sex life...you know...throwing a hotdog into a hula hoop, and talking trash about how you're busting the sides out.

I know that you think the 2 minute drill refers to your love life...from giving her the money to sleeping as he leaves.

Just to clarify....what I've learned today.
1. Iowanian is not funny
2. Iowanian has no comprehension of smack or debate
3. Iowanian is incapable of holding his own in rational debate
4.Iowanian requires the assistance or "backup" of other posters to keep up with you
5. All the other posters on the planet, who don't criticise Iowanian, are cowards
6.Iowanian is a "coward" for having the rep function in "non visible" mode.........and cares too much about the devestation of having that point total tarnished

7. #6 indicates that Iowanian is a lilly livered coward and a miserable person in real life

Is that all?

Thanks Coach.

now....run on home and douche your peeHole with a jug of Laundry soap.

Calcountry
08-09-2005, 03:11 PM
no....obviously, I'll be cowering under FDE's van, hiding from the line of would be ass kickers. I'm a total pussy like that.ROFLThats a rep, n ot that you need it or anything. lmao.

Calcountry
08-09-2005, 03:15 PM
Absolutely untrue.ROFLMFAO

Hydrae
08-09-2005, 04:21 PM
Oh my......apic lands a devestating blow...DOWN GOES FRAZIER!

Thank you, may I have another?

Pussy

:D

Baby Lee
08-09-2005, 04:42 PM
Geez, I read the thread header, and figure Giggity slathered some scrubbing bubbles on his manjunk. Then I read his bitchy retorts in the body of the thread, and slowly come to the realization that he was actually washing his cooter.

Rx - Massengil. Rinse and Repeat.

DenverChief
08-09-2005, 06:05 PM
Hey twatface...

Dude you give me some great names to call inmates :D

twatface ROFL

greg63
08-09-2005, 06:13 PM
Some, may choose not to squirt that up their pee hole. Others, who did that, may choose not to share it with others.

"Hey Tyler, wha'd get stuck in there ta'day?"
"Well ya see doc, There I was in the watermellon patch, and I squatted down to pick up a ladybug, and slipped on a grape tomater"

"one in a million shot, doc....one in a million"

Ditto

chiefs4me
08-09-2005, 06:20 PM

I know of a blue liquid that is sweet and cheap.....want me to make you some?:)

Iowanian
08-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Dude you give me some great names to call inmates :D

twatface ROFL

You may wish to reconsider. I've recently learned, that I'm unoriginal, unfunny and just downright wasting bandwidth with my feable attempts.

I appologize for any inconvenience. I'm a shamed coward.

DenverChief
08-09-2005, 06:39 PM
You may wish to reconsider. I've recently learned, that I'm unoriginal, unfunny and just downright wasting bandwidth with my feable attempts.

whoever told you that needs to lay off the :bong:

chiefs4me
08-09-2005, 06:50 PM
Will someone with a large red crayon, draw it out, it block letters, so enema juice here can comprehend that the dot being on, doesn't affect the ability to give or recieve rep? Bidge....you could hit it 100 times, and it'd be like trying to sink a Aegis Destroyer with a sling shot.

Curiosity got me...so I looked...and I found 3 back to back reps that used the words "King and Smack"

Ironically enough...in reference to one of my replies to one of the other douchebags who insinuated my smack sucked....allow me a quote

:deevee: all I have is a blue crayon....

So whatcha been up to Killer.......ROFL

chiefs4me
08-09-2005, 06:52 PM

oh.....that would make a great sig line.:) Quote by killer....I'm a shamed coward...:p

Don't worry, I got your back....ROFL