PDA

View Full Version : Saw Coldplay last night in Cincy

Prince22
08-10-2005, 08:50 AM
With in the past month I've been to Indy(Tom Petty concert), Chicago(Cubs game), and now Cincy. I really need to slow down. I dont have this kind of money. Anyway they put on one hell of a show. Has anyone else seen them.

DJay23
08-10-2005, 09:23 AM
With in the past month I've been to Indy(Tom Petty concert), Chicago(Cubs game), and now Cincy. I really need to slow down. I dont have this kind of money. Anyway they put on one hell of a show. Has anyone else seen them.
I haven't seen them, but I am WAY jealous. I missed them when they came to Pittsburgh. They are first on my list of acts I haven't seen that I must see.

Cormac
08-10-2005, 09:32 AM

Pretty cool. I'm a big ColdPlay fan too, but I was a bit disappointed in their new album. It's OK, but not as original as their other stuff. Have never been to see them though. BTW, where are you in Lexington. I live there too, work at UK......

Herzig
08-10-2005, 09:34 AM
Pretty cool. I'm a big ColdPlay fan too, but I was a bit disappointed in their new album. It's OK, but not as original as their other stuff. Have never been to see them though. BTW, where are you in Lexington. I live there too, work at UK......

I used to live in Lexington in the early 80s...love that town...not too big, not too small...lots to do.

Prince22
08-10-2005, 09:36 AM

They will be playing in Indianapolis Friday night...... I live near campus off Richmond road.

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-10-2005, 09:40 AM
At the risk of getting flamed I'll just say that I can handle about one Coldplay song a week. I just don't get the fascination with them... but to each his own....

Uatu
08-10-2005, 09:42 AM
This is my impression of a guy listening to coldplay.

"Hello, I'm going to listen to Coldplay now. Im pressing play on the CD play- :ZZZ: :ZZZ: :ZZZ:

Cormac
08-10-2005, 09:44 AM
I used to live in Lexington in the early 80s...love that town...not too big, not too small...lots to do.

Yeah, it's a good place. I've been here nearly 10 years, and it's changed a hell of a lot just in that time. But if you're into horse-racing (like me) this is the place to be. Lots of good golf around here too, which you probably remember....

Herzig
08-10-2005, 10:07 AM
Yeah, it's a good place. I've been here nearly 10 years, and it's changed a hell of a lot just in that time. But if you're into horse-racing (like me) this is the place to be. Lots of good golf around here too, which you probably remember....

We moved from there when I was 12, so I was young. I remember going to Keenland and The Red Mile(carriage racing). It's very pretty there...NW Arkansas reminds of it. We have a good track here in Arkansas(Oaklawn) and they have some pretty big races.

As far as golf, that's where I learned to play. My parents were members at Big Elm CC...it was ok..from what I remember of it.

Prince22
08-10-2005, 10:25 AM
I love this city. I'm from Louisville, I moved down here 3 years ago to go to school. I thought about moving back home but I can't stand UofL fans so I think I'm just going to stay put for a while. It's going to be hard to leave this town. We're crazy about our Cat's and everything here revolves around it.

Cormac
08-10-2005, 11:52 AM
I thought about moving back home but I can't stand UofL fans
ROFL

Demonpenz
08-10-2005, 12:15 PM
they drone on so much you wonder if sometimes their guitar player just doesn't say this sucks lets play some metal! *banghead*