PDA

View Full Version : TV show "Top Gear" kicks butt!!

John_Wayne
08-10-2005, 08:41 PM
I'm watching it now. This show is about fast cars..............really fast cars. It is totally a MAN's show!!!

Have you seen it?

John_Wayne
08-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Right now they are test driving a car that is running on bovine (cow) methane gas. Also, they are test driving another car on human methane gas!!

Jenson71
08-10-2005, 09:00 PM
Whooooa there, I don't think I can handle that much manliness.

John_Wayne
08-10-2005, 09:05 PM
Also they raced a jet aircraft vs. a Ferrari 612. The race was from England to a destination in Switzerland. There was one driver in the Ferrari driving for 11 hours straight except for stops for gas and a speeding ticket. His competitors were two passengers that took taxis, buses, trains and a commercial jet airliner to their destination. Obviously, the plane, traveling at 550 miles per hour, was used for the great majority of the distance. The jet travelers had to wait in check in lines at the airport just like a typical passenger would. The Ferrari beat the jet travelers by about 3 min., even though he wasted 25 min. when he was pulled over for a speeding ticket. The airline passengers even benefited by their plane coming in early. The guy driving the Ferrari was "making good time" if you know what I mean. He was totally "kickin it". It was a cool race!

John_Wayne
08-10-2005, 09:09 PM
Whooooa there, I don't think I can handle that much manliness. Well, post #2 was the funny part of the show, but post #4 was the cool and manly part of the show.

John_Wayne
08-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Hasn't anyone else watched this show?