PDA

View Full Version : I like tuna

SNR
08-11-2005, 04:02 PM
Good sandwiches. A little mayo and peppers and slap it on some bread. Awesome stuff. Gives the cat something to lick out of the can, too.

Okay... tomorrow the offseason will end and we will be seeing real threads, and not shit like this for the next few months.

Thank God. :thumb:

Ebolapox
08-11-2005, 04:02 PM
I prefer to hard boil an egg or two, slice them up with a knive, then put them in the mayo/tuna mix--good sh*t

-EB-

ENDelt260
08-11-2005, 04:05 PM
I like to mix a can of tuna in w/ my mac-n-cheese sometimes.

I alternate between that and chili. I used to always get Stag chili, but then they stopped canning it and started putting it in boxes. Those boxes were a pain in the ass. So, now I buy new Bush's chili.

Yesterday I grilled a pork chop on my grill for the first time in a few weeks. It was just too much of a pain in the ass to use it with my splint on. Not to mention it was eleventy billion degrees outside. Thanks to the monsoon, the temp has dropped a bit recently.

I just ordered a case of Gates BBQ sauce online. Course, I wasn't paying attention and ordered a case of 8oz bottles. Oh well. I'm pretty sure I'm still getting a better deal than I would've been paying $4-whatever at BBQs Galore for the normal sized bottle.

onescrewleftuntwisted
08-11-2005, 04:07 PM
why wont the let blondes swim in the ocean anymore

Ebolapox
08-11-2005, 04:07 PM
...I just ordered a case of Gates BBQ sauce online. Course, I wasn't paying attention and ordered a case of 8oz bottles. Oh well. I'm pretty sure I'm still getting a better deal than I would've been paying $4-whatever at BBQs Galore for the normal sized bottle.

hell, they've got bottles of gates sauce (all of the different types) in the grocery stores here--it's like 3.50 or so--bleh, the offseason sucks

-EB-

onescrewleftuntwisted
08-11-2005, 04:08 PM
cant get the smell out of the tuna

Ebolapox
08-11-2005, 04:09 PM
cant get the smell out of the tuna

ROFL

rep

-EB-

alpha_omega
08-11-2005, 04:10 PM
Don't eat too much...tuna is heavy with mercury.

SNR
08-11-2005, 04:10 PM
cant get the smell out of the tunaFebreeze is meant to be used on house furnishings, not your food.

Maybe that's why you don't like tuna.

onescrewleftuntwisted
08-11-2005, 04:11 PM
ROFL

rep

-EB-

thnx

ENDelt260
08-11-2005, 04:13 PM
I think tonight I'll have a pork chop and some peas for dinner. Mmm, peas.

Then I guess I have to go down into Tempe for awhile. Apparently it's Boozer's last night in Phoenix. Gotta go have a beer.

I don't think I'll have any tuna at all today.

KC Dan
08-11-2005, 04:15 PM
I think tonight I'll have a pork chop and some peas for dinner. Mmm, peas.

Then I guess I have to go down into Tempe for awhile. Apparently it's Boozer's last night in Phoenix. Gotta go have a beer.

I don't think I'll have any tuna at all today.
USE A TAXI DUMBAZZ!!!!

Hydrae
08-11-2005, 04:18 PM
I like to live dangerously at times and order a tuna sub at Subway. With mayo, lettuce, tomatoes and lots and lots of black olives. :drool:

ENDelt260
08-11-2005, 04:18 PM
USE A TAXI DUMBAZZ!!!!
Maybe I'll just take the bus...

Ebolapox
08-11-2005, 04:20 PM
Maybe I'll just take the bus...

"and leave the driving to us"

...goddamned oldschool commercials

-EB-

VonneMarie
08-11-2005, 04:23 PM
I like to live dangerously at times and order a tuna sub at Subway. With mayo, lettuce, tomatoes and lots and lots of black olives. :drool:
You like to eat garbage?

Nzoner
08-11-2005, 04:24 PM
I mix my tuna with mayo,mustard,onion and dill pickle.Put it on toast with lettuce and sometimes a slice of cheddar cheese,mmmmmmmm

SNR
08-11-2005, 04:24 PM
You like to eat garbage?You did NOT just insult Subway's tuna sub!

VonneMarie
08-11-2005, 04:26 PM
You did NOT just insult Subway's tuna sub!
Hydrea's the one insulting garbage.

onescrewleftuntwisted
08-11-2005, 05:23 PM
TUNA STEAK ON THE BBQ

ChiefsFire
08-11-2005, 05:28 PM
I like to mix a can of tuna in w/ my mac-n-cheese sometimes.

I alternate between that and chili. I used to always get Stag chili, but then they stopped canning it and started putting it in boxes. Those boxes were a pain in the ass. So, now I buy new Bush's chili.

Yesterday I grilled a pork chop on my grill for the first time in a few weeks. It was just too much of a pain in the ass to use it with my splint on. Not to mention it was eleventy billion degrees outside. Thanks to the monsoon, the temp has dropped a bit recently.

I just ordered a case of Gates BBQ sauce online. Course, I wasn't paying attention and ordered a case of 8oz bottles. Oh well. I'm pretty sure I'm still getting a better deal than I would've been paying $4-whatever at BBQs Galore for the normal sized bottle.

whoa whoa WHOA

you mix tuna in with Stag chili??????

BigOlChiefsfan
08-11-2005, 06:03 PM
Fagioli, Tonno, e Cipolle (White Bean, Tuna, and Red Onion Salad)

SERVES 6

Italians use good-quality tuna packed in olive oil for this simple salad. Water-packed tuna will taste bland.

4 cups cooked white beans or 2 cans Cannellini beans, drained & triple rinsed

2 lightly drained 6-oz. cans olive-oil-packed tuna

1 halved and thinly sliced, peeled, medium red onion

Good extra-virgin olive oil

Freshly ground black pepper

Place white beans in a large serving bowl, and add tuna. Break up the tuna with a wooden spoon. Scatter onion over tuna; then drizzle with some olive oil, and season generously with freshly ground black pepper.

ENDelt260
08-11-2005, 06:36 PM
whoa whoa WHOA

you mix tuna in with Stag chili??????
No, I mix tuna w/ mac-n-cheese.

I also used to mix Stag chili w/ mac-n-cheese.

The tuna and chili never got mixed.