PDA

View Full Version : 1st pre season game (is that some sky falling?)

AZORChiefFan
08-13-2005, 10:26 AM
The season is over. The Chiefs can't blitz, the 1st stringers can't score on offense - save a fieldgoal, everyone looked horrible even pro-bowler Tony G whiffing on a block. Who the hell does he think he is he hasn't proven anything in this league. He should be cut just for that. Their 2nd and 3rd stringers kicked our 2nd and 3rd stringers ass all over the dome. I can't even believe that the Chiefs even decided to play last night as it was apparently clear they have no reason to be on the field. Dicky V shoulda just thrown in the towel.

DJ played like a rookie - DAMMIT CARL!!!!11!!!!!

Going to cancel my Sunday Ticket Subscription now.

Maybe next year!!!!!

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!

Zebedee DuBois
08-13-2005, 10:35 AM
That's pretty much what we do here.

WebGem
08-13-2005, 10:45 AM
I am not going to worry after seeing the 1st stringers for 2 series.

But, I must admit that after the field goals Lawrence Tynes and Dustin Colquitt look like two little pimps walking off the field together with their #1 and #2 jerseys on. That was my favorite part of the game.

trndobrd
08-13-2005, 11:32 AM
The season is over. The Chiefs can't blitz, the 1st stringers can't score on offense - save a fieldgoal, everyone looked horrible even pro-bowler Tony G whiffing on a block. Who the hell does he think he is he hasn't proven anything in this league. He should be cut just for that. Their 2nd and 3rd stringers kicked our 2nd and 3rd stringers ass all over the dome. I can't even believe that the Chiefs even decided to play last night as it was apparently clear they have no reason to be on the field. Dicky V shoulda just thrown in the towel.

DJ played like a rookie - DAMMIT CARL!!!!11!!!!!

Going to cancel my Sunday Ticket Subscription now.

Maybe next year!!!!!

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!

I'll put you down as "slightly concerned about the upcoming season".

alanm
08-13-2005, 11:41 AM
Don't forget... We're going to get smoked by the Jets in the first game. Neckdaemon said so. Their defense is filled with Pro Bowlers(Not sure if he meant the NFL or the Professional Bowlers Association) and the Jets will hold everyteam they play under 14 points.
There's no point in going thru with the season.

Lawn darts anyone. PBJ

WebGem
08-13-2005, 11:50 AM
Don't forget... We're going to get smoked by the Jets in the first game. Neckdaemon said so. Their defense is filled with Pro Bowlers(Not sure if he meant the NFL or the Professional Bowlers Association) and the Jets will hold everyteam they play under 14 points.
There's no point in going thru with the season.

Lawn darts anyone. PBJ
ROFL

The Jets are going to finish in 3rd place in the East. That is if they can beat the Dolphins to stay out of the gutter.