PDA

View Full Version : Time to fire Gunther!!

Halfcan
08-13-2005, 07:08 PM
Just joking!

Count Zarth
08-13-2005, 07:09 PM
Time to ban Halfcan!

Not kidding!

Halfcan
08-13-2005, 07:09 PM
Did you see Dv blow off Fran Gansz after our special team once again sucked-except for Dustin that is.

Halfcan
08-13-2005, 07:10 PM
Time to fire Ganz-not joking!!

Dayze
08-13-2005, 07:16 PM
Time to fire Ganz-not joking!!

Easy....let's not lose our minds just yet.

Game 1 in the preseason.
I think i remember the Cowboys going undefeated in the preseason, and everyone was hyped up - they went like 2-14 that season or something ridiculous.

Iowanian
08-13-2005, 07:29 PM
you have got to go get herpes from your Uncle.

You've officially moved into my dumbfug file.

Halfcan
08-13-2005, 07:34 PM
Yeah your right it is way early, but our special teams sucked last year. Looks like the same problems-but we will see if Gansz can make some changes.

Iowanian you comment made no sense-why are you bringing your own family issues in here, why don't you shut the f#ck up.

Deberg_1990
08-13-2005, 07:45 PM
So if Gunther's D sucks ass again this year, is it time for him to go?? I guess quite honestly, if the D does indeed suck again, it would be time for DV and his whole staff to go.

Iowanian
08-13-2005, 07:50 PM
I wonder if there will be an audible "Pop" sound when your head gets wenched out of your ass.

Think before you post, dumbass.

Halfcan
08-13-2005, 07:52 PM
My point was Gunther gets all the grief, but yet special teams was at the bottom in punt and kickoff coverage. Maybe having some tacklers like Boomer and Fujita will help. The kickoffs were descent except the one out of bounds and the punts looked great-so maybe there is hope. We need some speed out there, so when these guys muff dustins spinning punts we are there. Gansz came over to DV-I think it was after a big run back on a kickoff, and DV turned his back, that was like a bitchslap from the mild mannered coach. I hope you guys are right and special teams gets a whole lot better.

Halfcan
08-13-2005, 07:54 PM
Your the one talking about your uncle having herpes-like I said shut the F#CK UP!!

BigRedChief
08-13-2005, 07:57 PM
Your the one talking about your uncle having herpes-like I said shut the F#CK UP!!
Cool Fight! Fight!

Iowanian opens a 2-1 favorite.

Logical
08-13-2005, 08:10 PM
Thank God no pictures.

Herpes :Lin:

Halfcan
08-13-2005, 08:12 PM
Who is your uncle Jose Lima?

Iowanian
08-13-2005, 08:19 PM
At least you know the source of your infection.

Do you think you could work up a little more "I know you are but what am I"?

If you're going to start stupid threads, someone is going to rub your ass with a wire brush and push you into some turpentine.

Halfcan says his infection was caused by the media.....he said he thought all those valtrex commercials on TV made having the Herp look pretty cool....Hiking in the mountains, canoeing, horseback riding....It just cost more than the box of Kotex he bought, thinking the same party resided inside.

Halfcan
08-13-2005, 08:27 PM
yeah its stupid to talk about the special teams. And how did that have anything to do with herpes you f#cking sicko. Out of your 22,000 worth of post have you ever posted anything worth a shit you stupid F#ckhead. Herpes, wire brushes, Kotex, terpentine-your sick!!! Like I said SHUT THE F#CK UP YOU STUPID SICK HERPE LOVING F#CKHEAD!!!

BigRedChief
08-13-2005, 08:34 PM
yeah its stupid to talk about the special teams. And how did that have anything to do with herpes you f#cking sicko. Out of your 22,000 worth of post have you ever posted anything worth a shit you stupid F#ckhead. Herpes, wire brushes, Kotex, terpentine-your sick!!! Like I said SHUT THE F#CK UP YOU STUPID SICK HERPE LOVING F#CKHEAD!!!

The odds move to 5-2.

FloridaChief
08-13-2005, 08:35 PM

= Implosion.

Bwana
08-13-2005, 08:37 PM
The odds move to 5-2.

I'll lay down 10-1. :hmmm:

Halfcan
08-13-2005, 08:43 PM
Its cool to have a different opinion thats what this is all about-but the F#ckheads that have nothing to add but sick comments need to go. I started the thread-because of all the pissed off people bitching about the defense-which they should be. What I was trying to point out-it is not all Guns fault.

Dayze
08-13-2005, 08:49 PM
at 150 posts......
I'm wondering how you walk with cajones that big.

Iowanian
08-13-2005, 08:57 PM

bwbabahahahahaha

Go Fug yourself with a chainsaw, halfwit

if you wanted to discuss special teams, you might have indicated that in the thread starter, instead of showing how you can flap your meat curtains like a fishy butterfly...you'd have a case.

Here's a food stamp....go trade it with your sister for a hummer...its 2fer saturday.

Halfcan
08-13-2005, 08:58 PM
I noticed no one was talking about the consistent poor play of the special teams and its adverse effects on our struggling defense. So I thought I would post it to see what others think. Then some F#ckhead starts talking about herpes?? Your right it is probably better to ignore complete f#cking sick morons that have nothing to add.

Iowanian
08-13-2005, 09:00 PM
Its cool to have a different opinion thats what this is all about-but the F#ckheads that have nothing to add but sick comments need to go. I started the thread-because of all the pissed off people bitching about the defense-which they should be. What I was trying to point out-it is not all Guns fault.

maybe I'll dig out a big crayon, or some sidewalk chalk and try to make this simple...If you wanted a reasoned discussion, concerning special teams, you wouldn't have tried to poke your pee pee into the gunther gloryhole.

maybe that last post, would have been a better selection for your thread starter if thats what you wanted to talk about.

Don't cry to me because you miscalculated your dumbass thread and then don't have the baows take your donkey punch. Don't piss on some ice and tell me its supposed to be a snowcone.

Thig Lyfe
08-13-2005, 09:02 PM
you have got to go get herpes from your Uncle.

You've officially moved into my dumbfug file.

Am I in your dumbfug file? Cuz that would be sweet.

Iowanian
08-13-2005, 09:04 PM
You're more like the guy that subs for thier slowpitch team, AH.

Thig Lyfe
08-13-2005, 09:07 PM
You're more like the guy that subs for thier slowpitch team, AH.

Awesome.

Big Chief Homer
08-13-2005, 09:25 PM
I dont see anything mentioned in the thread title or thread starter about special teams.:shrug:

Just some lame attempt at humor. :rolleyes:

stevieray
08-13-2005, 09:27 PM
So if Gunther's D sucks ass again this year, is it time for him to go?? I guess quite honestly, if the D does indeed suck again, it would be time for DV and his whole staff to go.

I think you are underestimating that this season maybe do or die for many people.

Halfcan
08-13-2005, 09:43 PM
Iowanian you c#cksmoker what does that have do with herpes, is that your attempt at humor. Lets see, glory holes, pissing on ice, herpes, you are a sick piece of shit!!

Count Zarth
08-13-2005, 09:45 PM
Halfcan....kindly ban yourself.

FloridaChief
08-13-2005, 09:45 PM
Iowanian you c#cksmoker what does that have do with herpes, is that your attempt at humor. Lets see, glory holes, pissing on ice, herpes, you are a sick piece of shit!!

ROFL

htismaqe
08-13-2005, 09:46 PM
I noticed no one was talking about the consistent poor play of the special teams and its adverse effects on our struggling defense. So I thought I would post it to see what others think. Then some F#ckhead starts talking about herpes?? Your right it is probably better to ignore complete f#cking sick morons that have nothing to add.

You started your conversation about special teams with a title of "Time to fire Gunther!!" and then you get pissy when people don't want to talk about special teams.

There's mercury in that PBR, dumbass.

Wallcrawler
08-13-2005, 09:47 PM
Well, DV and Gunther are both in the final years of their deals.

Im not sure about the Frank Gansz Jr. situation but he has never shown a penchant for fielding a special teams group that was capable of good kickoff and punt coverage.

Now, his return game is very well coached, but I think that maybe he spends too much time on that aspect of it and neglects the coverage part of the special teams. Bad coverage in general, penalties, and missed tackles have been commonplace for the Chiefs coverage units for years.

Yeah, Morten Andersen and Lawrence Tynes have had some bad kickoffs, but if the coverage teams were any good, they would keep the returners from averaging another 25 yards a return.

As for Gunther, I think they keep him around another year or so as to try to get another coordinator and try to implement another brand new scheme next year for the defense to try to come together on.

Gunther has proven himself as a sound coordinator as long as he has the tools to work with. 1995 and 1997 his defenses were feared. He knows what he is doing, he just has to get these players to learn what they need to do.

Vermiel probably needs to just step aside after this season. I love what he has done with the offensive side of the ball, he's made the Chiefs really exciting to watch. But when youre so horrendously bad on one side of the ball for so long, and keeping these shitty players on your roster just because theyre your buddies, thats a detriment to the team.

If he cant separate business and personal, then he needs to go and the Chiefs need to get someone in there that has the stones to kick these scabs like Eric Hicks, William Bartee, and Peter Giunta to the curb and try to get some real talent at those positions, rather than hoping for a miracle turnaround in their production.

ChiTown
08-13-2005, 09:51 PM
You started your conversation about special teams with a title of "Time to fire Gunther!!" and then you get pissy when people don't want to talk about special teams.

There's mercury in that PBR, dumbass.

ROFL

perfect...

Barret
08-13-2005, 09:51 PM
Whoop!!! FIGHT!!!

/gets popcorn and gets ready for the show

Iowanian
08-13-2005, 09:52 PM

Who in the hell would make a joke on a serious, and well thought out topic like this?

Now back to that bathtub full of Tortellini and your cousins, lest you miss the best part.

I know....your mother taste tested the thalidomide, eh porkchop?

*here we go again.

htismaqe
08-13-2005, 09:53 PM
Well, DV and Gunther are both in the final years of their deals.

Im not sure about the Frank Gansz Jr. situation but he has never shown a penchant for fielding a special teams group that was capable of good kickoff and punt coverage.

Now, his return game is very well coached, but I think that maybe he spends too much time on that aspect of it and neglects the coverage part of the special teams. Bad coverage in general, penalties, and missed tackles have been commonplace for the Chiefs coverage units for years.

Yeah, Morten Andersen and Lawrence Tynes have had some bad kickoffs, but if the coverage teams were any good, they would keep the returners from averaging another 25 yards a return.

As for Gunther, I think they keep him around another year or so as to try to get another coordinator and try to implement another brand new scheme next year for the defense to try to come together on.

Gunther has proven himself as a sound coordinator as long as he has the tools to work with. 1995 and 1997 his defenses were feared. He knows what he is doing, he just has to get these players to learn what they need to do.

Vermiel probably needs to just step aside after this season. I love what he has done with the offensive side of the ball, he's made the Chiefs really exciting to watch. But when youre so horrendously bad on one side of the ball for so long, and keeping these shitty players on your roster just because theyre your buddies, thats a detriment to the team.

If he cant separate business and personal, then he needs to go and the Chiefs need to get someone in there that has the stones to kick these scabs like Eric Hicks, William Bartee, and Peter Giunta to the curb and try to get some real talent at those positions, rather than hoping for a miracle turnaround in their production.

All of the coaches are in the last year of their deals.

Halfcan
08-13-2005, 09:53 PM
Good points wallcrawler- Gun will be around awhile. Now if it was still Robison they would be wanting him gone after one game and all the pissed off people.

ChiTown
08-13-2005, 09:58 PM
Who in the hell would make a joke on a serious, and well thought out topic like this?

Now back to that bathtub full of Tortellini and your cousins, lest you miss the best part.

I know....your mother taste tested the thalidomide, eh porkchop?

*here we go again.

You're watching SNL, aren't you?

Iowanian
08-13-2005, 10:00 PM
yeah.....and I didn't even wrap about tagging his mama and she still makin' noises.

Hortatio is pretty damn funny.