PDA

View Full Version : NFT......Nachos

luv
08-14-2005, 12:21 AM
Hey Diddy--

I finally got the nerve up to talk to that guy at work about something other than work. I finally asked him what types of books I'm always seeing him read.

Baby steps..... ROFL

Count Zarth
08-14-2005, 12:22 AM
Who's your favorite running ba......nah. :D

J Diddy
08-14-2005, 12:22 AM
Books?

So what type of books does he like to read?

If he said penthouse, he's throwing you a signal.

J Diddy
08-14-2005, 12:24 AM

All I was trying to do was turn the jerk off, next thing you know along came a jerk off.

:)

luv
08-14-2005, 12:25 AM
Boy, don't make me..... :cuss:

ROFL

I was trying not to hijack another thread to tell him about my snail's pace progress in talking to a guy.

ROFL

tommykat
08-14-2005, 12:26 AM
Boy, don't make me..... :cuss:

ROFL

I was trying not to hijack another thread to tell him about my snail's pace progress in talking to a guy.

ROFL

Be a "Big Dog" girl and move! ;)

luv
08-14-2005, 12:28 AM
Books?

So what type of books does he like to read?

If he said penthouse, he's throwing you a signal.
Nope. No hints of that nature. I've seen him with a Stephen King book before. The one on his desk he said he had just started reading. Something kind of philosophical. Twisted mysteries and philosophy. :hmmm:

J Diddy
08-14-2005, 12:29 AM

I'm not sure what this means.

I do, however, strongly recommend not humping his leg. This would lead to several uncomfortable moments.

luv
08-14-2005, 12:29 AM
Me? Make a move?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

J Diddy
08-14-2005, 12:30 AM
Nope. No hints of that nature. I've seen him with a Stephen King book before. The one on his desk he said he had just started reading. Something kind of philosophical. Twisted mysteries and philosophy. :hmmm:

It could have been " The dummies guide to being a nerd"

tommykat
08-14-2005, 12:31 AM

I do, however, strongly recommend not humping his leg. This would lead to several uncomfortable moments.

:banghead: Big Dog teeshirts etc.............BUT I meant her sig line, be the Big Dog not the little one.......sheesh.

luv
08-14-2005, 12:31 AM

I could just say I'm starting at the bottom and working my way up? :hmmm:

Nahhhhh. :shake:

tommykat
08-14-2005, 12:32 AM
Me? Make a move?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

I know........you need me.............ROFL

J Diddy
:banghead: Big Dog teeshirts etc.............BUT I meant her sig line, be the Big Dog not the little one.......sheesh.

Whoa, philosophical. Do you read Stephen King, if so Luv2rite better keep him away.

luv
It could have been " The dummies guide to being a nerd"

Guys who read something other than playboy and penthouse are nerds? Man, give me a geek!

J/K...please do not take that seriously.

go bowe
08-14-2005, 12:33 AM
Me? Make a move?

ROFL ROFL ROFLit's not like a friggin' high jump...

just give the guy a knowing smile and act interested in what he's saying...

then drag him into the janitor's closet... :p :p :p

luv
08-14-2005, 12:34 AM
it's not like a friggin' high jump...

For me, I need a catapult (sp?).

tommykat
08-14-2005, 12:35 AM
it's not like a friggin' high jump...

Dang Bo go get Anna.......;)

go bowe
08-14-2005, 12:35 AM
Guys who read something other than playboy and penthouse are nerds? Man, give me a geek!

J/K...please do not take that seriously.no, it's the guys who do read playboy and penthouse who are nerds...

real men get real sex... *puffing chest out*

J Diddy
08-14-2005, 12:36 AM

J/K...please do not take that seriously.

I'm just kidding about the nerd bit, however, do you want a man who when you're watching football rather than enjoying the game tries to understand how the players feel?

tommykat
08-14-2005, 12:36 AM
For me, I need a catapult (sp?).

you need a couple drinks.......she is loopy? and then will talk to someone in person....:p

J Diddy
08-14-2005, 12:37 AM
no, it's the guys who do read playboy and penthouse who are nerds...

real men get real sex... *puffing chest out*
Please don't enlighten us about the joys of getting prison raped.

luv
08-14-2005, 12:39 AM
you need a couple drinks.......she is loopy? and then will talk to someone in person....:p
Yeah, a little liquid courage never hurts. lol

tommykat
08-14-2005, 12:42 AM
Yeah, a little liquid courage never hurts. lol

Well you can always blame it on that ;) Have 1 drink if you want and make it something that h wouldn't know......aka...OJ/vodka......so on ...then you drink OJ or whatever....:p

luv
08-14-2005, 12:49 AM
Well you can always blame it on that ;) Have 1 drink if you want and make it something that h wouldn't know......aka...OJ/vodka......so on ...then you drink OJ or whatever....:p
That would work if it were a social setting, but we don't allow alcohol on the premises at work.

J Diddy
08-14-2005, 01:00 AM
That would work if it were a social setting, but we don't allow alcohol on the premises at work.

Um if it's a screwdriver nobody will know.

Then again it might be a little difficult to convince him that you've been drinking while still maintaining employment.

luv
08-14-2005, 01:06 AM
Um if it's a screwdriver nobody will know.

Then again it might be a little difficult to convince him that you've been drinking while still maintaining employment.
That and I'm the assistant supervisor. Ya know, supposed to enforce the rules.

J Diddy
08-14-2005, 01:07 AM
That and I'm the assistant supervisor. Ya know, supposed to enforce the rules.

Well by all means enforce them, just turn the other way when looking in the mirror.

luv
08-14-2005, 01:08 AM
Well by all means enforce them, just turn the other way when looking in the mirror.

I have this pesky little thing called a conscience. :banghead:

J Diddy
08-14-2005, 01:11 AM
I have this pesky little thing called a conscience. :banghead:

Lose it.

It only hampers your management skills.

luv
08-14-2005, 01:13 AM
Lose it.

It only hampers your management skills.
That's what my boss says. Well, about taking things personally anyway.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-14-2005, 01:25 AM
Hey Diddy--

I finally got the nerve up to talk to that guy at work about something other than work. I finally asked him what types of books I'm always seeing him read.

Baby steps..... ROFL

Great job!

His friend is probably saying this to him right now...

http://www.darkhorizons.com/2004/harold/kumar3.jpg

"So she's kinda cute, let her touch your penis."

luv
08-14-2005, 01:30 AM
Great job!

ROFL ROFL ROFL

He's kind of a loner at work. I tend to go for the mysterious loner types. And I never have luck. Maybe I should change my strategy.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-14-2005, 01:33 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

He's kind of a loner at work. I tend to go for the mysterious loner types. And I never have luck. Maybe I should change my strategy.

That's totally normal.

There are lots of girls that are in to sociopaths.

Miles
08-14-2005, 01:35 AM
Great job!

ROFL nice

luv
08-14-2005, 01:35 AM
That's totally normal.

There are lots of girls that are in to sociopaths.
I just figure I might have more of a chance if they aren't used to the attention.

J Diddy
08-14-2005, 01:47 AM
I just figure I might have more of a chance if they aren't used to the attention.

You gots to start swinging for the fences. Yes you'll strike out more, but when you hit it.....You hit it big.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-14-2005, 01:50 AM

Try less of a chance. Or you just don't know. The more the loner type, the more he won't know WTF to do. I stay away from those types of girls. I mean, I don't chase after flashers or one-nighters, but I try to stay away from women that aren't talkative, or keep to themselves.

A little thing called communication goes a long way...

luv
08-14-2005, 01:53 AM
You gots to start swinging for the fences. Yes you'll strike out more, but when you hit it.....You hit it big.
Just call me Babe Ruth....lol.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-14-2005, 01:55 AM
Just call me Babe Ruth....lol.

Wow. You get around, eh?

luv
08-14-2005, 01:56 AM
Try less of a chance. Or you just don't know. The more the loner type, the more he won't know WTF to do. I stay away from those types of girls. I mean, I don't chase after flashers or one-nighters, but I try to stay away from women that aren't talkative, or keep to themselves.

A little thing called communication goes a long way...
I should probably go along those lines. I'm generally an outgoing person. Not afraid of public speaking even. But get me around someone I'm interested in, I clam up and never know what to say. I'm not like that in general though. Maybe shy at first, but outgoing.

luv
08-14-2005, 01:57 AM
Wow. You get around, eh?
Notice the "lol"?

Not quite. I'm the one who is scared to death to go to the plate.

luv
08-14-2005, 01:59 AM
Notice the "lol"?

Not quite. I'm the one who is scared to death to go to the plate.
Oh, and no...I don't get around like he did, either.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-14-2005, 02:02 AM
I should probably go along those lines. I'm generally an outgoing person. Not afraid of public speaking even. But get me around someone I'm interested in, I clam up and never know what to say. I'm not like that in general though. Maybe shy at first, but outgoing.

Yeah. You could pick up the guy, and have him be a project. You know, you try to make him be the way you want...more communitive and stuff, but in the end, it's always not worth it...that's not who they are, you can't make them be someone they are not. If you are an outgoing, people person you should probably go for someone that is more along those lines. Just meet at many guys as you can. Like Diddy said, you gotta swing a lot in order to hit the ball. You won't know if they are your type or not until you talk to them. The shyness at first is fine, but you gotta do something to break the ice. Guys aren't the smartest on picking up hints (or much of anything for that matter lol), sometimes the girl has to be the one to initiate some sort of interest.

luv
08-14-2005, 02:05 AM
Yeah. You could pick up the guy, and have him be a project. You know, you try to make him be the way you want...more communitive and stuff, but in the end, it's always not worth it...that's not who they are. If you are an outgoing, people person you should probably go for someone that is more along those lines. Just meet at many guys as you can. Like Diddy said, you gotta swing a lot in order to hit the ball. You won't know if they are your type or not until you talk to them. The shyness at first is fine, but you gotta do something to break the ice. Guys aren't the smartest on picking up hints (or much of anything for that matter lol), sometimes the girl has to be the one to initiate some sort of interest.
All my life, I hear my mom telling me:

"Girls shouldn't call boys. If he's interested, he'll call you."

Trying to get past that. I still find myself saying that in the back of my mind. "If he's interested, he'll ask me out."

luv
08-14-2005, 02:07 AM
ANYWAY!

What a downer to talk about on a Saturday night.

How's everyone's weekend going?

4th and Long
08-14-2005, 02:08 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Yeah, you need to change your strategy. Those "mysterious loner types" are also known as serial killers and building bombers.

Just a little food for thought. :p

go bowe
08-14-2005, 02:09 AM

Trying to get past that. I still find myself saying that in the back of my mind. "If he's interested, he'll ask me out."nah...

not all guys are comfortable going out on a limb unless they think a girl likes them...

oftentimes, the woman has to take the initiative to get things started...

boys can be very insecure...

luv
08-14-2005, 02:10 AM
Yeah, you need to change your strategy. Those "mysterious loner types" are also known as serial killers and building bombers.

Just a little food for thought. :p
Heh.

What happened to that semi-cute guy that was juggling? Like I wanna see blondes with boobs. :shake:

4th and Long
08-14-2005, 02:10 AM

Trying to get past that. I still find myself saying that in the back of my mind. "If he's interested, he'll ask me out."
Guys aren't allowed to be shy too? Guys aren't allowed to have a fear of rejection?

Your Mom wasn't born circa 1920 was she?

Chiefs Pantalones
08-14-2005, 02:11 AM

I agree with that. That's what a man should do, unless the girl is really interested in the guy. Either way is fine, but I would rather call than have her call me.

I think it's true. What I mean by showing some sort of interest is, you know, smiling at him, talking to him, eye contact, letting him catch you stare at him, etc...he should do the rest, like ask you out, call you, etc.

In order to do that, you have to get your feet wet though. Shyness is fine, that is you, you don't want to be something you're not, just do something to initiate the interest. Heck, go out of your norm if you like him that much.

go bowe
ANYWAY!

What a downer to talk about on a Saturday night.

How's everyone's weekend going?great, thanks for asking...

had a little party for my nephew's birthday...

all the cousins under thirty, makes for quite a houseful...

most everybody's leaving now, since it's getting a little bit late...

and i should probably take my drunk ass to bed...

good nite all...

luv
nah...

not all guys are comfortable going out on a limb unless they think a girl likes them...

oftentimes, the woman has to take the initiative to get things started...

boys can be very insecure...
Well, this girl is insecure too.....another thing I'm working on though. Getting better. After all, remember my baby step...lol.

4th and Long
08-14-2005, 02:12 AM
great, thanks for asking...

had a little party for my nephew's birthday...

all the cousins under thirty, makes for quite a houseful...

most everybody's leaving now, since it's getting a little bit late...

and i should probably take my drunk ass to bed...

good nite all...
Goodnight, you big ol' lush. :p

4th and Long
08-14-2005, 02:13 AM
Well, this girl is insecure too.....another thing I'm working on though. Getting better. After all, remember my baby step...lol.
Those baby steps you're taking will have you married about the time you're 60. But what the hell. You didn't want kids anyway, right? :p

Chiefs Pantalones
08-14-2005, 02:14 AM
Guys aren't allowed to be shy too? Guys aren't allowed to have a fear of rejection?

Your Mom wasn't born circa 1920 was she?

I agree with that too. Both is fine. This isn't 1920, so I expect for a girl to do something about it if she's interested in me, especially if she hasn't shown any obvious hints.

Too many times a girl gets mad because a guy doesn't call her or speak to her...her friend then proceeds in asking if she's done anything to get the guys attention...nope...THERE'S THE PROBLEM!!!

luv
08-14-2005, 02:14 AM
I agree with that. That's what a man should do, unless the girl is really interested in the guy. Either way is fine, but I would rather call than have her call me.

I think it's true. What I mean by showing some sort of interest is, you know, smiling at him, talking to him, eye contact, letting him catch you stare at him, etc...he should do the rest, like ask you out, call you, etc.

In order to do that, you have to get your feet wet though. Shyness is fine, that is you, you don't want to be something you're not, just do something to initiate the interest. Heck, go out of your norm if you like him that much.
I do all of the above. I've caught him looking at me first a couple of times during announcements. Can't read too much into that though. I am usually one of the ones making the announcements. But I go out of my way to talk to him or check on a project he's working on. I always joke when I'm nervous too. Made him laugh a few times.

trndobrd
08-14-2005, 02:15 AM
If you are the assistant manager, why are you letting him read books while he is at work?

luv
08-14-2005, 02:17 AM
I do all of the above. I've caught him looking at me first a couple of times during announcements. Can't read too much into that though. I am usually one of the ones making the announcements. But I go out of my way to talk to him or check on a project he's working on. I always joke when I'm nervous too. Made him laugh a few times.
I tend to be overly cautious at work. I don't need anyone thinking I play favorites.

luv
08-14-2005, 02:18 AM
If you are the assistant manager, why are you letting him read books while he is at work?
During breaks and lunch. He has it sitting on his station (closed) with his bottle of soda sitting on it while he works.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-14-2005, 02:18 AM

You're not going out of the norm though. What you're doing is routine. He's not picking up any hints. So what if you check on him, you check on everyone...you're a supervisor. Must show boobs.

lol, not that, but you gotta do something different.

Best of luck, good night luv, and all.

luv
08-14-2005, 02:20 AM
You're not going out of the norm though. What you're doing is routine. He's not picking up any hints. So what if you check on him, you check on everyone...you're a supervisor. Must show boobs.

lol, not that, but you gotta do something different.

Best of luck, good night luv, and all.
'Night, and thanks for the advice!

4th and Long
08-14-2005, 02:21 AM
If you really want to get his attention, you should get his email address and take me up on that Photoshop picture we were discussing a few weeks back. I bet I can get his attention for you. (nod nod nod) :D

luv
08-14-2005, 02:24 AM
If you really want to get his attention, you should get his email address and take me up on that Photoshop picture we were discussing a few weeks back. I bet I can get his attention for you. (nod nod nod) :D
In talking to him about his book, I mentioned I like Grisham, but I don't read as much as I would like since I spend more time on the computer now that I've got one of my own. He said he didn't have one. No can do on that suggestion. Wouldn't do it if he did have a computer. :p

4th and Long
08-14-2005, 02:26 AM
In talking to him about his book, I mentioned I like Grisham, but I don't read as much as I would like since I spend more time on the computer now that I've got one of my own. He said he didn't have one. No can do on that suggestion. Wouldn't do it if he did have a computer. :p
ROFL Hey! I was just trying to help! ROFL

luv
08-14-2005, 02:29 AM
ROFL Hey! I was just trying to help! ROFL
Uh-huh. :shake:

4th and Long
08-14-2005, 02:30 AM
Uh-huh. :shake:
Sure I was. Guys like naked boobies. It's a proven fact.

Never doubt my sincerity. :p

luv
08-14-2005, 02:30 AM
Well, I think I've had all I can handle for one day. Y'all wore me out...lol.

G'night. Pleasure, as usual. And thanks to all for the advice. Very nice of you.

carlos3652
08-14-2005, 02:55 AM
Damn, another missed opportunity @ luv's pics...