PDA

View Full Version : Who's the kick returner???

Mark M
09-17-2000, 04:43 PM
i'm not getting the game in tx. Who is returning kicks? Is Dante Hall STILL out?

Mike
09-17-2000, 04:45 PM
Lockett

DoubleWannaB
09-17-2000, 04:47 PM
Well, it was ACTUALLY Parker, until he got hurt.

Lockett took the last one.

Mike
09-17-2000, 04:55 PM
Yeah, Florida's right. I thought the question meant "sonce Parker's out." My mistake.

[This message has been edited by G_Man (edited 09-17-2000).]

htismaqe
09-17-2000, 06:45 PM
Parker fumbled, what, 2 returns? He looked lethargic at best... Bob Dole was harping for Parker to get some serious return duty, and then today...ugh.

Lockett did a much better job, and Bob Dole is awaiting Dante's Inferno.

shakesthecat
09-17-2000, 06:54 PM
Great name poster, this is not me by the way. I would think we will give it back to Hall as soon as he is ready. His bruised back was probably a little lower, given the chewing out he got on the sideline. (Parker)

Mark M
09-17-2000, 09:46 PM
kcred---- SO SORRY about the name thing... I didnt know ... http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif I'll make up a new one since you had it first.

DaKCMan AP
09-17-2000, 10:03 PM
Dante's problem right now is the numbers game. He is practicing kick returns, but the fact is that of 53 men you can only start 45 players. Unfotunitly since they are converting him to WR, and is not ready to play that position (guessing), so he is stuck not playing. Hope that helps.

Mark M
09-18-2000, 12:03 AM
Morphius... If that then is infact the case, why do they keep using his injury as an excuse. Because it seems like the injury was not very serious, and should not be keeping him out for 6 weeks now????

DaKCMan AP
09-18-2000, 08:12 AM
KC_Red - I'm not sure, they said earlier this week that they would like to get him in this last weekend, and from a (haha) insider report he has been ready to of for a couple of weeks. The Chiefs did say that they were not sure if he would get playing time because of the numbers game and only being allowed to start 45 players.

B2chiefsfan
09-18-2000, 12:02 PM
So, if Dante is ready to play then does Parker sit out this week?

Also since Gray was inactive for the past few games, this tells me that the CS beleives him not to be as good as any of the rookies that were active. Then why not replace him, I'm sure there has got to be someone out there whether it be at WR, CB, kicker or whatever that deserves a spot more. I think that KC should be more proactive instead of reactive in this particular instance.