PDA

View Full Version : Enough of this whoring around.

Henry
08-17-2005, 07:40 PM
Who will be going for the GOP nomination this time around?

Who will be going for the Dems?

And will anyone care who gets the Libertarian Party nod?

KC Dan
08-17-2005, 07:44 PM
It's 2005! Good God, I know that you ONLY post in this DC area never in the Chiefs area but come on. I won't worry about that until at least 2007. BTW, are you a Chiefs fan?

Henry
08-17-2005, 07:55 PM
It's 2005! Good God, I know that you ONLY post in this DC area never in the Chiefs area but come on. I won't worry about that until at least 2007. BTW, are you a Chiefs fan?

Later on, we'll KNOW, and that takes all the fun out of it.

And I do follow the Chiefs, on occasion. Why do you ask?

KC Dan
08-17-2005, 09:30 PM
Later on, we'll KNOW, and that takes all the fun out of it.

And I do follow the Chiefs, on occasion. Why do you ask?
Because this is a CHIEFS Bulletin Board. And most of the people who post in the DC area also add their 2 cents in the Lounge area of the board. There are plenty of excellent political boards out there where the people take their politics much more seriously than here. Well, except for memememymymymy... Just curious where you stand on football cause if you are a Donkey fan then your political views make sense. ROFL

Henry
08-17-2005, 09:32 PM
Because this is a CHIEFS Bulletin Board. And most of the people who post in the DC area also add their 2 cents in the Lounge area of the board. There are plenty of excellent political boards out there where the people take their politics much more seriously than here. Well, except for memememymymymy... Just curious where you stand on football cause if you are a Donkey fan then your political views make sense. ROFL

I'll do as I please. Thanks for the input...it will be given all the consideration it deserves.
( Raiders )

Phobia
08-17-2005, 10:05 PM
I'll do as I please. Thanks for the input...it will be given all the consideration it deserves.
( Raiders )

Actually, you'll not do as you please. You'll share your football opinions in the lounge, make a financial contribution, or you'll be gone. I don't know how many times you've been informed of this. Frick'n freeloaders.

Henry
08-17-2005, 10:16 PM
Actually, you'll not do as you please. You'll share your football opinions in the lounge, make a financial contribution, or you'll be gone. I don't know how many times you've been informed of this. Frick'n freeloaders.

On the contrary. I WILL do as I please. If this means I get booted, so be it.

It's only the internet, after all.

Phobia
08-17-2005, 10:36 PM
Buenos Dias mi amigo.

Phobia
08-17-2005, 10:43 PM
For the record, I don't boot people because they get beligerent with me. I don't care about that. I boot people who make zero contribution to the board - financial or otherwise. Henry was one of the latter.

Count Zarth
08-17-2005, 10:53 PM
OH HENRY!

Raiderhader
08-17-2005, 10:58 PM
OH HENRY!

OK, I admit it, I laughed.

KC Dan
08-17-2005, 11:21 PM
Darn, I think I feel bad now. I just noted that Oh Henry! hadn't posted in the Lounge and asked who his team was. Pretty harse. But, it appears he was a faider fan so fug him I guess

Uatu
08-17-2005, 11:35 PM
Ah well. The rules are the rules, as the saying goes.

Radar Chief
08-18-2005, 07:59 AM
Darn, I think I feel bad now. I just noted that Oh Henry! hadn't posted in the Lounge and asked who his team was. Pretty harse. But, it appears he was a faider fan so fug him I guess

Donít be. I liked Henry, enjoy the input from someone with a fairly level head, even if heís always WRONG. ;) But the rules have been made well known, I think Phobia mentioned he was warned a couple of times, and it is Phobeís board, he has final say.

Sorry to see ya go Henry, but thatís apparently your choice.

RINGLEADER
08-18-2005, 10:08 AM
If the GOP nominates Bill Frist they will lose. Or at least lose my vote. That's about all I have to say about the potential GOP presidential candidates.

Oh yeah, and for all the consternation that John McCain causes on the right I would vote for him. Especially if he's up against Hillary. And I wouldn't be so sure that he can't make it through the nomination process.

Bowser
08-18-2005, 10:14 AM
This reminds me of that scene in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade........

Didn't have a TICKET!

trndobrd
08-18-2005, 10:20 AM
Henry a Raiders fan? That would certainly would explain all the talk about "shivs", "shakedowns", "the hole" and why he's always asking people to send him cigarettes.