PDA

View Full Version : Hamas winning the PR battle......

Kraut
08-18-2005, 11:16 AM
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/Printer&cid=1124245482858

I'm so glad to see that the government in Jerusalem and Washington has sold out. I should have seen it coming from a mile away. This mess will only get worse. :shake:

MOhillbilly
08-18-2005, 11:22 AM
why do we even support isreal in the first place.
What do they do for the US?
yeah i understand that they are our 'Allies' in the ME(even though IMO they are more a hired Goon).

Eye Patch
08-18-2005, 11:24 AM
"Asked about Hamas's future plans, Zahar said: "Neither the liberation of the Gaza Strip, nor the liberation of the West Bank or even Jerusalem will suffice us. Hamas will pursue the armed struggle until the liberation of all our lands. We don't recognize the state of Israel or its right to hold onto one inch of Palestine. Palestine is an Islamic land belonging to all the Muslims."

I don't know about you but they sound like very reasonable people.

MOhillbilly
08-18-2005, 11:26 AM
"Asked about Hamas's future plans, Zahar said: "Neither the liberation of the Gaza Strip, nor the liberation of the West Bank or even Jerusalem will suffice us. Hamas will pursue the armed struggle until the liberation of all our lands. We don't recognize the state of Israel or its right to hold onto one inch of Palestine. Palestine is an Islamic land belonging to all the Muslims."

I don't know about you but they sound like very reasonable people.

Sounds like what Native Americans used to say about WASPs.

Brock
08-18-2005, 12:05 PM
yeah i understand that they are our 'Allies' in the ME(even though IMO they are more a hired Goon).

I don't know, probably because they're the only democracy in a region full of bloodsucking tyrants and koran kooks.

MOhillbilly
08-18-2005, 12:07 PM
ROFLoooooooooookkkkk then.

Simplex3
08-18-2005, 12:48 PM
How about because if we weren't standing right behind them the Holocost would wind up looking like a small car wreck?

MOhillbilly
08-18-2005, 12:56 PM
How about because if we weren't standing right behind them the Holocost would wind up looking like a small car wreck?

That works,never thought of it in those terms.

Simplex3
08-18-2005, 01:00 PM
That works,never thought of it in those terms.
I'd love to take credit for that but I had that used against me years ago. It changed my mind.

Now, if you consider that then it does make some of the things we DON'T do for other countries look pretty bad.

MOhillbilly
08-18-2005, 01:32 PM
found it interesting.

http://www.skinheads.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7277

Its a place for ALL.

Uatu
08-18-2005, 01:49 PM
We should be behind them for the same reason we have backed Britain and France and the rest of Europe in WW2. They were attacked by a brutal foreign power who would not stop until the world bowed to them or was eliminated.

They are not the aggressors. If the islamic extremists laid down their weapons and never picked up a gun or a bomb or anything that could kill ever again, there would be no more terrorism in the Mid East. If Israel laid down their weapons there would be no more Israel.

MOhillbilly
08-18-2005, 01:52 PM
We should be behind them for the same reason we have backed Britain and France and the rest of Europe in WW2. They were attacked by a brutal foreign power who would not stop until the world bowed to them or was eliminated.

They are not the aggressors. If the islamic extremists laid down their weapons and never picked up a gun or a bomb or anything that could kill ever again, there would be no more terrorism in the Mid East. If Israel laid down their weapons there would be no more Israel.

theres so much more to it than that it bogles the mind...............

DanT
08-18-2005, 05:00 PM

Israel's our friend, that's why. That's basically what it boils down to.

Here's a document from one of President Truman's friends that may be of interest to my fellow Kansas Citians. Mr. Jacobson and President Truman befriended each other at Fort Sill, OK, and were once partners in the haberdashery business:

The first link has an introduction and about every other page of the original letter, printed in a more readable format. The original letter (all 15 pages) are at the second link:
http://www.trumanlibrary.org/whistlestop/study_collections/israel/large/documents/index.php?documentdate=1952-03-30&documentid=22&collectionid=ROI&pagenumber=1

http://www.trumanlibrary.org/whistlestop/study_collections/israel/large/documents/index.php?documentdate=1952-04-01&documentid=23&collectionid=ROI&pagenumber=1