Now known as, the "Washington DC"

Credit BabyLee for this revelation.

He's helped me figure out exactly what has happened to this place. :shake:

from the following THREAD:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=121709

Quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Baby Lee
The bifurcation of the board is resulting in a slow-mo PigSkinPark-ization of the Planet, with the same gunt at the heart of the matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Oh f@ck yourself. You make the world a worse place with every word you type and every breath you take. Excuse me for avoiding places where you are, and lamenting the stench of death that follows you inexorably from board to board to board to board to board.
I've avoided this place because it's dependably devolved into a place of worthless emnity, making otherwise decent people less than they are. And sure enough, one peek over here and it's worthless name calling full ahead.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

:clap:

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 10:54 AM
Yup, the DC Forum has become "PigSkinPark II"

KCTitus
08-19-2005, 11:02 AM
I said it the day that Denise started posting (even though she said she never would) on the Planet after she killed Pigskin park, that she would eventually tear the place down as well.

MOhillbilly
08-19-2005, 11:09 AM
alittle history please.

Taco John
08-19-2005, 11:11 AM
Looking for some attention and head pats Kotter?

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2005, 11:12 AM
I said it the day that Denise started posting (even though she said she never would) on the Planet after she killed Pigskin park, that she would eventually tear the place down as well.

Thank god we have 2 forums or she would destroy the whole place. I agree with everything BL posted it's right on the money.

dirk digler
08-19-2005, 11:12 AM
alittle history please.

I second that. What is PigSkinPark?

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2005, 11:18 AM
alittle history please.

There used to be a BB called pigskinpark. One day the meat head that ran the board decided to make the Islamic whore a moderator over there and naturally that was the kiss of death. Imagine that Iranian sausage eating terrorist supporter with a little authority. People couldn't get away fast enough. She swore she would never post on Chiefsplanet when she was over there but naturally once she drove that BB into the ground she showed up here to post her American hating male bashing BS. Freakin BB terrorist is what she is.

Simplex3
08-19-2005, 11:18 AM
Here's a repost on my take from the other, less related thread:

I'm thinking it may be time to bring the "Ban TerroristMe" topic back up. I used to enjoy coming over and having political talk with some of the other reasonable folks on the board but it seems they've all abandoned this side. Any time you start any serious discussion it comes to a screetching halt the minute terroristme shows up and starts in with the "Bush sucks and you can't defent it! :p " mantra.

I think one of the things that really makes me want to run like hell from her is the fact that she derives pleasure from things she claims to hate. Between that and the fact that I could write a piece of software to do what she does means that she is officially irrelevant.

Now, if it was just her mouthing off and everyone ignored it that would be one thing, but at this point she's driving quality posters away from the board. That cannot be tolerated.

I've always voted to let her stay in the past, but this time around I'm changing.

Ban the bitch.

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 11:23 AM

You mean like the daily threads you start to rehash discussions we've already had?

Yeah, that's it.... :rolleyes:

I honestly think BabyLee hit the nail on the head: it's a perfect assessment of what's happened here. That's all.

dirk digler
08-19-2005, 11:23 AM
There used to be a BB called pigskinpark. One day the meat head that ran the board decided to make the Islamic whore a moderator over there and naturally that was the kiss of death. Imagine that Iranian sausage eating terrorist supporter with a little authority. People couldn't get away fast enough. She swore she would never post on Chiefsplanet when she was over there but naturally once she drove that BB into the ground she showed up here to post her American hating male bashing BS. Freakin BB terrorist is what she is.

Thanks BD! :thumb:

Anybody that would make her a moderator needs to hung by their balls or vagina.

the Talking Can
08-19-2005, 11:24 AM
I hope you brought tampons for everyone....

dirk digler
08-19-2005, 11:24 AM
I hope you brought tampons for everyone....

Just for TJ.

Uatu
08-19-2005, 11:33 AM
Why doesn't the conservative contingent just boycott the DC forum? That would take all the fun out of it for the DNC talking-point dictaposters.

KC Dan
08-19-2005, 11:36 AM
Just leave like Sheehan bailed on her left wing supporters in Texas to go to Cali.

In truth, she did leave cause her mom had a stroke. Get better wishes out to her mom.

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 11:39 AM
Why doesn't the conservative contingent just boycott the DC forum? That would take all the fun out of it for the DNC talking-point dictaposters.

That's not a bad idea.... :hmmm:

Simplex3
08-19-2005, 11:40 AM
Why should everyone else suffer because she's a childish bitch? Besides, the day everyone came back she would still be here and she'd be that much more starved for attention.

KCTitus
08-19-2005, 11:44 AM
The Planet was founded as a result of some heavy handed moderators on the old kansascity.com BB where most of the old timers originally congregated.

In August of 2000 (read: build up to another presidential election) the politics on that board was unusually heavy and heated--much like last year here and part of the reason that this sub forum was created. It's not clear why but many of the original gang that came over here were banned multiple times with Denise fully in support of the bannings. It got so bad that moderators were banning because people were posting in spanish, etc.

That's when Kyle volunteered to begin setting up Chiefsplanet. A week or 2 later, history was made and this BB started up from nothing and about 50 members. This is sometimes referred to as 'The Split' and it was somewhat down political lines. Shortly after CP got up and running and membership was growing, the kansascity.com BB was wilting from lack of traffic and a few hardliners were sticking it out (Proctor and JD Smith to name a few)

That prompted another person to startup the BB called Pigskin Park. Initially it was a one forum BB, very similar to the Chiefsplanet where any and all topics were discussed on the main forum. After a couple of months, the owner of Pigskin decides to split the political talk into a separate forum. (sound familiar?)

Thomas (banned multiple times here) and Denise were the main posters of the political forum with Denise being one of the mods. It was during that time when she stated she would never post at CP. The actual Chiefs talk slowed to a crawl primarily because those that were actually interested in football had moved to CP and basically the only thing left on that BB was Denise and Thomas tee-heeing about how this and that and how Republicans were the spawn of Satan, etc.

During this time, a poster named KCGannonStalker exposed Denise for the person she really is by putting up a parody website poking fun of Denise's shrine to Rich Gannon. It was at that point she abused her mod powers on that BB and pretty much killed it. She did resign her mod powers but the damage was done. A year or so later it folded and somehow Denise found her way over here.

The only thing that keeps here around here is she posts in the main forum one time every 600-800 posts.

dirk digler
08-19-2005, 11:48 AM
The Planet was founded as a result of some heavy handed moderators on the old kansascity.com BB where most of the old timers originally congregated.

In August of 2000 (read: build up to another presidential election) the politics on that board was unusually heavy and heated--much like last year here and part of the reason that this sub forum was created. It's not clear why but many of the original gang that came over here were banned multiple times with Denise fully in support of the bannings. It got so bad that moderators were banning because people were posting in spanish, etc.

That's when Kyle volunteered to begin setting up Chiefsplanet. A week or 2 later, history was made and this BB started up from nothing and about 50 members. This is sometimes referred to as 'The Split' and it was somewhat down political lines. Shortly after CP got up and running and membership was growing, the kansascity.com BB was wilting from lack of traffic and a few hardliners were sticking it out (Proctor and JD Smith to name a few)

That prompted another person to startup the BB called Pigskin Park. Initially it was a one forum BB, very similar to the Chiefsplanet where any and all topics were discussed on the main forum. After a couple of months, the owner of Pigskin decides to split the political talk into a separate forum. (sound familiar?)

Thomas (banned multiple times here) and Denise were the main posters of the political forum with Denise being one of the mods. It was during that time when she stated she would never post at CP. The actual Chiefs talk slowed to a crawl primarily because those that were actually interested in football had moved to CP and basically the only thing left on that BB was Denise and Thomas tee-heeing about how this and that and how Republicans were the spawn of Satan, etc.

During this time, a poster named KCGannonStalker exposed Denise for the person she really is by putting up a parody website poking fun of Denise's shrine to Rich Gannon. It was at that point she abused her mod powers on that BB and pretty much killed it. She did resign her mod powers but the damage was done. A year or so later it folded and somehow Denise found her way over here.

The only thing that keeps here around here is she posts in the main forum one time every 600-800 posts.

Thanks Titus!

mlyonsd
08-19-2005, 11:49 AM

Titus, planet historian.

I've been over here since the split and even I didn't know some of that chit. Thanks.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2005, 11:49 AM

I have been for banning her for some time now and here is why. When you see her get pleasure from watching American soldiers go down you have gone too far. When you call terrorists freedom fighters you are going too far. When you constantly show how much you hate this country while living off of it you have gone too far. They will ban you for making a racial remarks because it is insensitive. They have never done it before but if you started totally bashing someone because of their sexual orientation I am sure you may get the boot too for the same reason. For some reason though it's OK to do what she does in spite of the fact that many of us have family over there serving the country putting their lives on the line every day. I guess I just don't understand why that's OK

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2005, 11:54 AM
BTW, KCGannonStalker ruled!!!

KCTitus
08-19-2005, 11:58 AM
No problem...allways glad to share the origins of the Planet.

Uatu
08-19-2005, 12:05 PM
Alright, those of you who don't want to tee-hee with the gestapo around here about why bush eats babies, why not just ignore the DC forum? Let her and the rest run everyone off like before and kill it. It's not like anything gets accomplished here. It's a bunch of people arguing when all minds are already made up, an exercise in futility.

It's no fun to bash people when there are no detractors around. Let this place be a democratic circle jerk, like that board someone linked the other day, that doesn't even allow other opinions to be posted without banning. Hell it isn't much different already.

I'll commence doing my part directly.

Saulbadguy
08-19-2005, 12:05 PM
And thanks to those who leave their political bantering on this forum. And those who ONLY post in this forum (there are more than just Denise), just stay here. We know you aren't interested in talking football. Keep up with your pointless bickering. Thanks.

Radar Chief
08-19-2005, 12:09 PM
I'm thinking it may be time to bring the "Ban TerroristMe" topic back up. I used to enjoy coming over and having political talk with some of the other reasonable folks on the board but it seems they've all abandoned this side. Any time you start any serious discussion it comes to a screetching halt the minute terroristme shows up and starts in with the "Bush sucks and you can't defent it! " mantra.

I think one of the things that really makes me want to run like hell from her is the fact that she derives pleasure from things she claims to hate. Between that and the fact that I could write a piece of software to do what she does means that she is officially irrelevant.

Now, if it was just her mouthing off and everyone ignored it that would be one thing, but at this point she's driving quality posters away from the board. That cannot be tolerated.

I've always voted to let her stay in the past, but this time around I'm changing.

Ban the bitch.

After read’n BL’s post, I agree.
Never voted to ban her before, but when the other members that I actually do enjoy read’n feel “chased off” by her, it’s time for her to go.

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 12:29 PM
Nice summary, Titus. :thumb:

memyselfI
08-19-2005, 12:31 PM
And to think we ALMOST made it through an entire summer (would have been a first) without the annual 'ban Denise' crowd starting up. Also, it looks like this thread has a nice dose of distorted revisionist history by the usual suspects. No surprise there.

It's funny that all of this whining coming from the CONS, RWNJS, or Christocrats is while they own the WH, the Congress, and pretty soon the Supreme Court. They have only one issue that is a thorn in their side...

only one issue that they are stuck between Iraq and a hard place. And rather than use ignore, they :deevee: and can't stomach that one issue.

Telling.

Now carry on.

Iowanian
08-19-2005, 12:48 PM
Internally combust, you skunk water hatchet wound.

beavis
08-19-2005, 12:52 PM
Did anyone else laugh when they read this?

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 12:55 PM
Did anyone else laugh when they read this?

I even found the irony very amusing....heh.

KCTitus
08-19-2005, 12:58 PM
I even found the irony very amusing....heh.

Did any of you know that a couple of years ago, the idea was floated to make TJ a moderator on this BB?

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 01:03 PM
Did any of you know that a couple of years ago, the idea was floated to make TJ a moderator on this BB?

Holy crap.....seriously? :hmmm:

I mean, for whatever reason I have noticed a couple of the mods seem "fond" of him for some reason....I just haven't figured out what the attraction is.

To each his own....

Radar Chief
08-19-2005, 01:04 PM

Yup.

Joe Seahawk
08-19-2005, 01:10 PM
¡Sé hablar español aquí!

DanT
08-19-2005, 01:23 PM
Two other moderators on PigSkinPark were raiderhader and myself. One of the characteristics of that board was that the tolerance for personal attacks was lower than on this board--calling people out of their name, for example, wasn't tolerated. I only censored a couple of posts, but in all cases the censored parties were extremely classy about it, from what I remember.

dirk digler
08-19-2005, 01:25 PM

:shake:

Some things we don't need to know.

dirk digler
08-19-2005, 01:25 PM
Two other moderators on PigSkinPark were raiderhader and myself. One of the characteristics of that board was that the tolerance for personal attacks was lower than on this board--calling people out of their name, for example, wasn't tolerated. I only censored a couple of posts, but in all cases the censored parties were extremely classy about it, from what I remember.

That board must have been really desperate for mods.

:p

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 01:27 PM
¡ Sé hablar español aquí!

Sí, Señor - usted dirtbag adorable seahag abanico.

DanT
08-19-2005, 01:29 PM
That board must have been really desperate for mods.

ROFL

dirk digler
08-19-2005, 01:31 PM
Mamame la verga, puta

KCTitus
08-19-2005, 01:31 PM

Wasnt Gaz a mod too? I think it was just on the football side, though.

DanT
08-19-2005, 01:32 PM
raiderhader was a damn good moderator, by the way. I don't recall interacting with Denise on any decisions, but I had confidence in her ability to be fair. I feel that, overall, the moderators there did a good job of keeping the place clean.

DanT
08-19-2005, 01:32 PM

I'm pretty sure he was.

Radar Chief
08-19-2005, 01:35 PM

Yes, on the football side.
Jim (logiclost) was one also, but he resigned for personal reasons.

vailpass
08-19-2005, 01:36 PM
Mamame la verga, puta

Hazme una cubana, hazme una cubanita!

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 01:42 PM
Mamame la verga, puta

Espero que usted no se dirija a mí ...., pero si usted es, lo olvida homo.

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 01:46 PM
Hazme una cubana, hazme una cubanita!

Usted dos queers, consiga un cuarto. :shake:

MOhillbilly
08-19-2005, 02:00 PM
wheres my fuzking ballbat???????????????????????????

DanT
08-19-2005, 02:04 PM
Using google.com, I found a ChiefsPlanet thread from June, 2001, titled "Is Chiefsplanet fading away?". The post quoted below lists some of the moderators. You can add raiderhader and DanT to the list of moderators on the political side (PigSkinPen):

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=17347&page=3&pp=15

PigSkinPark has three areas, one for football, one for baseball, and one for NFBT's. Each of these areas has it's own moderators. In the football area (The Park) the moderators are Jawaba, who owns the site, DenverChief2, Gaz, and Morphius, all of whom are Planet regulars.
Denise is a moderator for the NFBT area, if you don't like her views stay out of that area. I stay out of that area because of a few raving democrats spamming the board with twisted propaganda. I like the park and the Mound (baseball) though.

John
-Bi-Boardal Semi-Lurker

Raiderhader
08-19-2005, 02:10 PM
raiderhader was a damn good moderator, by the way. I don't recall interacting with Denise on any decisions, but I had confidence in her ability to be fair. I feel that, overall, the moderators there did a good job of keeping the place clean.

I appreciate that, sir. High praise coming from someone as fair and respected as yourself.

I thought the Pen was bad at the time of the boards death, but there does seem to be even more hostility here. I am not entirely sure why.

vailpass
08-19-2005, 02:11 PM
Usted dos queers, consiga un cuarto. :shake:

Chupame mi pinga!
(j/k, let's not DC all worked up here :) )

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 02:15 PM
Chupame mi pinga!
(j/k, let's not DC all worked up here :) )

Pienso que usted me confunde para la corriente continua.... heh.

KC Dan
08-19-2005, 02:19 PM
This is AMERICA, speak English greasers.

vailpass
08-19-2005, 02:23 PM

You got me here..
Pienso?
confunde?
corriente? ('common', maybe?)

vailpass
08-19-2005, 02:26 PM

OH MY GAWD!!!
Did you refer to our fine hispanic neighbors/invaders as "greasers"?
Chinga!!
Don't you know that word is right next door to "beener"?

Somebody call the Taco wambulance, his concubine Duhnise and fluffgirl Jaz. There is a fierce need to repress someone here based on their speech.

Oh mang jou are gonna' get it now , here comes La Raza in 3...2...1...

Simplex3
08-19-2005, 02:28 PM
OH MY GAWD!!!
Chinga!!
Don't you know thatword is right next door to "beener"?

Somebody call the Taco wambulance, his concubine Duhnise and fluffgirl Jaz. There is a fierce need to repress someone here based on their speech.

Oh mang jou are gonna' get it now , here comes La Rosa in 3...2...1...
ROFL

KC Dan
08-19-2005, 02:29 PM
Maybe I should have put a great, big :) next to my post....<sarcasm, lost upon so many>

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 02:30 PM
You got me here..
Pienso?
confunde?
corriente? ('common', maybe?)

Hey, I just used a lousy internet "translator"--I don't speak Spanish! :shrug:

Damn program was probably written by some illiterate illegal Mexican immigrant.... :p

dirk digler
08-19-2005, 02:31 PM
OH MY GAWD!!!
Chinga!!
Don't you know that word is right next door to "beener"?

Oh mang jou are gonna' get it now , here comes La Raza in 3...2...1...

ROFL

With your permission I would like to add this line to my sig.

"Somebody call the Taco wambulance, his concubine Duhnise and fluffgirl Jaz."

That is classic.

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 02:32 PM

Greaser.....I was banned for a week for a similar faux paus..... :hmmm:

;)

vailpass
08-19-2005, 02:32 PM
Maybe I should have put a great, big :) next to my post....<sarcasm, lost upon so many>

Repression and agression are no joking matter Dan. We need to assimilate and pontificate so we can subjegate the caucasian apostate. You can see that can't you brother?

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 02:33 PM
Repression and agression are no joking matter Dan. We need to assimilate and pontificate so we can subjegate the caucasian apostate. You can see that can't you brother?

Duhnise has gotten to you; has she had her way with you too?

KC Dan
08-19-2005, 02:34 PM
I'm sorry, I must be a stupid American. I can only see my own version of the world and that was shaped by massive drug and alcohol use. Oh & by the way, I'm a Chiefs fan. No more need be said....

vailpass
08-19-2005, 02:36 PM
Duhnise has gotten to you; has she had her way with you too?

O I have seen the light. Sister Denise, Brother Sharpton, Brother Taco, and Brother Jesse Jackson have allowed me to realize the industrialization of fraternization among our population can lead to verbilization and equivication that can place our brothers on the reservation.
Can you dig it?

vailpass
08-19-2005, 02:38 PM
I'm sorry, I must be a stupid American. I can only see my own version of the world and that was shaped by massive drug and alcohol use. Oh & by the way, I'm a Chiefs fan. No more need be said....

You know I"m being completely facetious, don't you? I thought your comment was intended to be, and found it to be, humorous.
I dropped the beener bomb on Taco last week for a few laughs and chinga de madre did the fireworks start!
I'm laughing at those who can't laugh at themselves.

stevieray
08-19-2005, 02:39 PM

ROFL Damn, I wish this guy was a Chief fan.

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 02:40 PM
Can you dig it?

Oh Yeah...

KC Dan
08-19-2005, 02:41 PM
You know I"m being completely facetious, don't you? I thought your comment was intended to be, and found it to be, humorous.
I dropped the beener bomb on Taco last week for a few laughs and chinga de madre did the fireworks start!
I'm laughing at those who can't laugh at themselves.
Yes, since I have met two of the people responding my post was facetious. But, knowing the thin-skinned people who post in this area, I should have known better. And, TJ & I broke bread and I hope he knows that I am certainly not of that way.

vailpass
08-19-2005, 02:43 PM
ROFL

With your permission I would like to add this line to my sig.

"Somebody call the Taco wambulance, his concubine Duhnise and fluffgirl Jaz."

That is classic.
(in my best VAl Kilmer as Doc Holiday voice) "by all means suh, proceed."

dirk digler
08-19-2005, 02:46 PM
(in my best VAl Kilmer as Doc Holiday voice) "by all means suh, proceed."

Thanks. I am still laughing. Damn that was funny.

vailpass
08-19-2005, 02:47 PM
Yes, since I have met two of the people responding my post was facetious. But, knowing the thin-skinned people who post in this area, I should have known better. And, TJ & I broke bread and I hope he knows that I am certainly not of that way.

When you say 'bread' do you mean 'white bread'? Why does it have to be white bread Dan? The bible tells us bread is life, so I guess you are saying 'white life' aren't you Dan?
What's wrong with brown life? Or red? Don't yellow people deserve a life too?
Admit it Dan your words say 'bread' but you might as well be saying 'I wish everyone who didn't look just like me would be deported as soon as they are done trimming my palm trees"!

KC Dan
08-19-2005, 02:49 PM
When you say 'bread' do you mean 'white bread'? Why does it have to be white bread Dan? The bible tells us bread is life, so I guess you are saying 'white life' aren't you Dan?
Admit it Dan your words say 'bread' but you might as well be saying 'I wish everyone who didn't look just like me would be deported as soon as they are done trimming my palm trees"!
You are a friggin' freak! ROFL Thanks for the laugh but I will just repeat what another has already said:
"Damn, I wish this guy was a Chief fan." You should switch to the light.

stevieray
08-19-2005, 02:49 PM

He told me they had brown gravy and dark meat.

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 02:50 PM

I understood and appreciated your intent...heh.

TJ and Duhnise have probably already reported you though. ;)

MOhillbilly
08-19-2005, 02:52 PM

you guys broke each others bread?
kinkygross:shake:

vailpass
08-19-2005, 02:54 PM
You are a friggin' freak! ROFL Thanks for the laugh but I will just repeat what another has already said:
"Damn, I wish this guy was a Chief fan." You should switch to the light.

You and Stevie Ray are far too generous, I appreciate the hospitality. I am, and will always remain, a visitor on a Chiefs board and a Bronco at home. While I'm visiting I'll try not to pee on your floor or hump your bosse's leg when he comes to dinner.

vailpass
08-19-2005, 02:55 PM
He told me they had brown gravy and dark meat.

ROFL

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 02:56 PM
You and Stevie Ray are far too generous, I appreciate the hospitality. I am, and will always remain, a visitor on a Chiefs board and a Bronco at home. While I'm visiting I'll try not to pee on your floor or hump your bosse's leg when he comes to dinner.

I'd rep you too if I could.....but I've given out too much of late; gotta wait "24 hours"...heh.

I'll try to remember....:thumb:

KC Dan
08-19-2005, 02:59 PM
And, what the heck does any of this crap have to do with those let-leaning-ACLU card carrying-PETA lovin'-Gore lickin' lefties or those Bush lovin'-lyin bastard-Newt kissin'-neocon-righties. GET BACK ON TOPIC.....:)

Raiderhader
08-19-2005, 03:12 PM
He's helped me figure out exactly what has happened to this place.

Has anyone ever told you that you are slow to catch on?

vailpass
08-19-2005, 03:13 PM
And, what the heck does any of this crap have to do with those let-leaning-ACLU card carrying-PETA lovin'-Gore lickin' lefties or those Bush lovin'-lyin bastard-Newt kissin'-neocon-righties. GET BACK ON TOPIC.....:)
Ahem, right then. Killbabiesloveoilhategaysevilprayerdiscriminatedon'ttolerate.

Have a great weekend all...don't let your meatloaf.

Logical
08-19-2005, 03:15 PM
Yup, the DC Forum has become "PigSkinPark II"Way to get it wrong jackass. The political forum and Pigskin was the Pigskin Pen.

Mr. Kotter
Has anyone ever told you that you are slow to catch on?

Sorry; I only now of "PigSkinPark" from the stories retold here....I was never a member, although I lurked a couple of times. BL's posts had me diggin' through the archives and googling to see what he meant.....and I think he's right. :shrug:

I'll try to keep up next time. :p

stevieray

reminds me of Lewis Black

Republican:"I have a shitty idea!"

Democrat: " I can make it shittier!"

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 03:16 PM
Way to get it wrong jackass. The political forum and Pigskin was the Pigskin Pen.

Big difference....I just said, I'm basing it on second hand accounts and "searches" I did.... :p

Taco John
08-19-2005, 03:20 PM
I got an idea... We can split this forum into two seperate forums... The Conservative DC Forum, and the Liberal DC Forum.

Then you guys would have nothing to cry about, right?

Taco John
08-19-2005, 03:22 PM
:( "People with opposing viewpoints keep saying stuff!" :(

dirk digler
08-19-2005, 03:24 PM

Damn that 1st amendment. :cuss:

Radar Chief
08-19-2005, 03:26 PM
I got an idea... We can split this forum into two seperate forums... The Conservative DC Forum, and the Liberal DC Forum.

At least you’re not cry’n ‘bout the cry’n.

Raiderhader
08-19-2005, 03:26 PM

So uh, just which board would you post on?

dirk digler
08-19-2005, 03:27 PM

ROFL

ROFL

Radar Chief
08-19-2005, 03:29 PM

He’d do his best to annoy everyone on both boards, duh. Why do you think he’s a libertarian? ;)

Raiderhader
08-19-2005, 03:32 PM
He’d do his best to annoy everyone on both boards, duh. Why do you think he’s a libertarian? ;)

It was kind of meant as a joke.....

Donger
08-19-2005, 03:39 PM
What is a "PigSkinPark?"

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 03:59 PM
What is a "PigSkinPark?"

Check post #18.....Titus covered it well.

KChiefsQT
08-19-2005, 04:11 PM

Awww... now I see. Thanks for the background info.

Taco John
08-19-2005, 04:19 PM

Heh.

It's funny...

I believe in school vouchers and was told that I should vote for Bush if I wanted that to happen. Even with the Republicans in power of both arms of congress and the executive office, it's pretty much looks like a pipe dream.

I believe in privitization of the social security system, and wish that I had control over where my funds go so that I could better plan for my future. Still, the Republicans have both arms of congress and the executive office, and this will never happen.

This war, undeclared by Congress, is a liberal use of our military, and something that our Republican president campaigned against: nation building.

It looks to me like the only action would be in the Liberal DC forum, because nobody cares about real conservativism anymore. They just care that the word "conservative" gets the proper lip service and that their "support the troop" magnets on their cars are turned sideways properly in the shape of a fish.

Taco John
08-19-2005, 04:28 PM
Here's a better idea... Split the board between "War Topics" and "Domestic Issues Where Republicans are Bringing Home the Bacon."

So lets see... We couldn't talk about border security... We couldn't talk about social security... We couldn't talk about schooling... We couldn't talk about decreased spending. We couldn't talk about sanctity of life (the starving of Terri Schaivo), and we couldn't talk about welfare reform. We couldn't talk about job creation. We couldn't talk about Property Rights.

We could yak it up about Roberts though, and the Alaska Oil reserve!

So GOOOOOO "Conservatives!"

Logical
08-19-2005, 05:13 PM
What is a "PigSkinPark?"Pigskin Park was one of two initially successful BB spawned from the great KCStar BB exodus of 2000. The board when it started was not divided between football and other topics. The Planet was better technically but the Park had much better performance. Just like today, when the Planet started it had server problems. As Titus said it was split into two forums but the truth is more along the lines it was a popular decision supported by many such as Gaz (a big proponent and also a forum moderator there). It worked well during the season because many people (myself included) had trouble gaining access to the Planet. However, the Pigskin Pen became unbelievably contentious and believe me it was not just Denise that cause that. I was equally as bad as Denise from the conservative side as one example. There were two truly warring factions and it just became completely mean spirited. Eventually the Planet fixed it's server problem and many people migrated full time to it. Raiderhader, DEnise, Thomas and Radar Chief became only a few of the regulars left and the place died from lack of traffic. I was alway biboardal so I just continued posting at the Planet and gave up on the Pigskin, though I think I may have the distinction of having the very last post there the day it closed up shop.

memyselfI
08-19-2005, 05:17 PM
the Pigskin Pen became unbelievably contentious and believe me it was not just Denise that cause that. I was equally as bad as Denise from the conservative side as one example. There were two truly warring factions and it just became completely mean spirited. Eventually the Planet fixed it's server problem and many people migrated full time to it. Raiderhader, DEnise, Thomas and Radar Chief became only a few of the regulars left and the place died from lack of traffic. I was alway biboardal so I just continued posting at the Planet and gave up on the Pigskin, though I think I may have the distinction of having the very last post there the day it closed up shop.

We've evolved and we were mortal enemies... :clap:

Seems so silly now. :banghead:

FTR, this is a more factually based version of what happened than the previous spin-o-rama.

Donger
08-19-2005, 05:18 PM
Pigskin Park was one of two initially successful BB spawned from the great KCStar BB exodus of 2000. The board when it started was not divided between football and other topics. The Planet was better technically but the Park had much better performance. Just like today, when the Planet started it had server problems. As Titus said it was split into two forums but the truth is more along the lines it was a popular decision supported by many such as Gaz (a big proponent and also a forum moderator there). It worked well during the season because many people (myself included) had trouble gaining access to the Planet. However, the Pigskin Pen became unbelievably contentious and believe me it was not just Denise that cause that. I was equally as bad as Denise from the conservative side as one example. There were two truly warring factions and it just became completely mean spirited. Eventually the Planet fixed it's server problem and many people migrated full time to it. Raiderhader, DEnise, Thomas and Radar Chief became only a few of the regulars left and the place died from lack of traffic. I was alway biboardal so I just continued posting at the Planet and gave up on the Pigskin, though I think I may have the distinction of having the very last post there the day it closed up shop.

Thanks for the synopsis. I admit I giggled at the "I was equally as bad as Denise from the conservative side" part.

memyselfI
08-19-2005, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the synopsis. I admit I giggled at the "I was equally as bad as Denise from the conservative side" part.

To think we actually agree on some things now is simply shocking... but times change, people change. Now, I'm one of his biggest supporters. ROFL

Logical
08-19-2005, 05:20 PM
We've evolved and we were mortal enemies... :clap:

Seems so silly now. :banghead:

FTR, this is a more factually based version of what happened than the previous spin-o-rama.It does seem silly now, but we were both younger (as was everyone) and with age comes a little bit of calming. I feel equally silly about the way I used to act towards TJ who as it turns out is a pretty fine person.

mlyonsd
08-19-2005, 05:21 PM
To think we actually agree on some things now is simply shocking... but times change, people change. Now, I'm one of his biggest supporters. ROFL

Careful Donger, watch both of her hands.....I sense cold sharp steel coming your way.

memyselfI
08-19-2005, 05:23 PM
Careful Donger, watch both of her hands.....I sense cold sharp steel coming your way.

That is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too violent. ;)

Donger
08-19-2005, 05:24 PM

Peh.

Taco John
08-19-2005, 05:24 PM
I don't know the pigskin park stuff... What I do know is that there are righties on this board who are just as extreme in their views as Meme is in her views. But she debates issues, and they devolve into "stupid c@nt" and the like, making things ugly.

It's amusing to me that the post that originally started this... The greatly hailed one that everyone agrees with so much, starts out "Oh f@ck yourself."

The fact is, while she may bring out the ugly... it's already there.

mlyonsd
08-19-2005, 05:25 PM
Well I'm heading out to the front yard to hit some golf balls and see if I can pick off one of the horses.

FYI...Full moon (or close to it) tonight at 8:49 CT tonight. Don't waste yer life in this dump.

stevieray
08-19-2005, 05:26 PM
maybe we should start a forum where the three amigos can self aggrandize each other.

:)

memyselfI
08-19-2005, 05:26 PM
I don't know the pigskin park stuff... What I do know is that there are righties on this board who are just as extreme in their views as Meme is in her views. But she debates issues, and they devolve into "stupid c@nt" and the like, making things ugly.

It's amusing to me that the post that originally started this... The greatly hailed one that everyone agrees with so much, starts out "Oh f@ck yourself."

To be fair, I think he was quoting BL with the bolded. Not that he hasn't posted something equally heinous.

Phobia
08-19-2005, 06:39 PM

I didn't know that. I'd be interested in hearing more, though.

FWIW, TJ was a mod for about 2 hours one night helping me fix up the AFC West Coalition graphic.

KCTitus
08-19-2005, 07:30 PM

FWIW, TJ was a mod for about 2 hours one night helping me fix up the AFC West Coalition graphic.

Odd that you dont recall that...I thought you were the one to float that particular idea.

It was a poll thread if I remember, but it was voted down pretty easily, I think Denise would have had a better shot becoming the first non chiefs fan to become a mod here.

Brock
08-19-2005, 07:40 PM
Just get rid of sofistme and pink Taco John and you wouldn't be having these problems.

Phobia
08-19-2005, 08:04 PM
Odd that you dont recall that...I thought you were the one to float that particular idea.

It was a poll thread if I remember, but it was voted down pretty easily, I think Denise would have had a better shot becoming the first non chiefs fan to become a mod here.

If I don't remember, it was just a lame joke. If we were seriously considering something like that I'd have remembered. I have a memory like a Titus elephant. Looks like we must have hooked somebody.

Raiderhader
08-19-2005, 10:33 PM
Raiderhader, DEnise, Thomas and Radar Chief became only a few of the regulars left and the place died from lack of traffic.

Actually, I stopped being a regular probably before you did. I was a moderator there, but it grew old and boring, as well as slooooow.

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 10:52 PM
FTR, despite the speculation....this thread, honestly, had a lot less to do with Duhnise, than it had to do with, well....DC sucks sh*t right now.

As a political junky, I lament that fact; but as a CP member, maybe it's for the best. Too bad. :shake:

ChiTown
08-19-2005, 11:16 PM

I remember that. I would have left this place had that happened. It's like letting the fox into the henhouse.......

Taco John
08-20-2005, 03:54 AM

Yeah... That was a joke... Phil and I were playing off eachother... And I think the poll results were in my favor... But I think Phil rigged them.

memyselfI
08-20-2005, 06:43 AM
FTR, despite the speculation....this thread, honestly, had a lot less to do with Duhnise, than it had to do with, well....DC sucks sh*t right now.

As a political junky, I lament that fact; but as a CP member, maybe it's for the best. Too bad. :shake:

ROFL

Sybil, You are shameless. That is why you quoted quotes about or directed to me. Your personalities should probably have better commincation with each other. ROFL

Mr. Kotter
08-20-2005, 08:28 AM
ROFL

Sybil, You are shameless. That is why you quoted quotes about or directed to me. Your personalities should probably have better commincation with each other. ROFL

Reading comprehension problems much, terroristisme?

I said "a lot LESS to do with"--rest assured, you are part of the motivation but a much smaller part; you are but ONE example though....the most obvious and most persistent....there are two or three others (at least) who, like you, make any serious attempt at civil discourse here, impossible. :shake:

I can always resort to iggy, if nothing else I suppose. Now, if we could only get the software to ignore when you are quoted too. :hmmm:

Baby Lee
08-20-2005, 09:46 AM

Way to ignore that between my initial observation;
The bifurcation of the board is resulting in a slow-mo PigSkinPark-ization of the Planet, with the same gunt at the heart of the matter.
apolitical, and solely focused on why this place is languishing, received this reply;
Ah, yet another suddenly DUHbya shill emerging from self imposed exile...
Before I broke out the GFY bomb.

And that's the crux of the problem here, nobody can discuss the merits of anything without adjusting their lenses for their impression of the person posting.

ie, jAZ says "the sky is blue" and mememe says "yes, isn't it a lovely shade?"
Stevieray says "the sky is blue" and mememe says "Bullshit, another Bushco party line to obscure the fact that he's personally removing all color from the sky using our tax dollars."

When I want to discuss something on here, I want to express my opinion and get the opinion of others. I don't post to score points or make friends. I post to express myself and sometimes persuade, sometimes educate, and sometimes refute. But everyone wants to put people on teams and keep scores of 'who zoomed who' like it's all some sterile Sophistry class where the merits are abstractions and the positions are arbitrary.
People who post their honest opinions for debate and discussion are sick of the incessant.

"F&ck you. You're just a partisan. And your dick is ridiculously small. Point for me. Round for me. I'm smart and you're dumb, end of discussion."

It's useless.

Phobia
08-20-2005, 09:50 AM
Yeah... That was a joke... Phil and I were playing off eachother... And I think the poll results were in my favor... But I think Phil rigged them.

Now that I can believe.

Did you know WHB acquired ChiefsPlanet on April 1st of 2003?

Phobia
08-20-2005, 09:53 AM
When I want to discuss something on here, I want to express my opinion and get the opinion of others. I don't post to score points or make friends. I post to express myself and sometimes persuade, sometimes educate, and sometimes refute. But everyone wants to put people on teams and keep scores of 'who zoomed who' like it's all some sterile Sophistry class where the merits are abstractions and the positions are arbitrary.
People who post their honest opinions for debate and discussion are sick of the incessant.

"F&ck you. You're just a partisan. And your dick is ridiculously small. Point for me. Round for me. I'm smart and you're dumb, end of discussion."

It's useless.

That's kinda the way I feel. I don't know how you get around it without babysitting D.C. and forcing issues discussions rather than attacks. I'm not doing that.

Baby Lee
08-20-2005, 09:53 AM
And for the record, as this thread started on my dime. I am not pushing for anyone [except the inevitable reincarnations of spammeister BLPD/Clearvision, who every time he shows up, fills the pages with a bajillion non sequitur threads] to be banned. I just want them to be honest and focus on discussion, instead of some twisted concept of winning.
Mememe is capable of rational analysis. But she's so hampered by the need to 'win' that she twists every discussion into a reliable string of inflammatory proclamations, followed by a million ways of saying "that's not what I said" when the inflammation is refuted.

Mr. Kotter
08-20-2005, 09:55 AM
That's kinda the way I feel. I don't know how you get around it without babysitting D.C. and forcing issues discussions rather than attacks. I'm not doing that.

It would require self-control from some who seem incapable of it....even, myself, at times.

Baby Lee
08-20-2005, 10:01 AM
I don't want policing. Heck I don't want the split up board. I want what we got when we came here, a place where you could express yourself freely on a number of topics [FB, social, humor, political] all at once.
But enough of that. The ghetto has been built. Now it's incumbant on the residents to act like adults who don't NEED a nanny.

dirk digler
08-20-2005, 10:07 AM
I don't want policing. Heck I don't want the split up board. I want what we got when we came here, a place where you could express yourself freely on a number of topics [FB, social, humor, political] all at once.
But enough of that. The ghetto has been built. Now it's incumbant on the residents to act like adults who don't NEED a nanny.

Would you say that putting the political crap over here is better than destroying the whole board?

I voted and wanted the move simply because I got tired of seeing 15 Jaz/Ringleader threads on the first page. It was fuggin stupid to have it that way and it turned the majority of the community off.

Raiderhader
08-20-2005, 10:12 AM
Would you say that putting the political crap over here is better than destroying the whole board?

I voted and wanted the move simply because I got tired of seeing 15 Jaz/Ringleader threads on the first page. It was fuggin stupid to have it that way and it turned the majority of the community off.

Splitting the board was simply treating the symptoms of the disease, not the disease itself.

Getting rid of a couple of troublemakers and making examples of them to set the precedent of what is and is not tolerable in the community would have done the job nicely.

dirk digler
08-20-2005, 10:16 AM
Splitting the board was simply treating the symptoms of the disease, not the disease itself.

Getting rid of a couple of troublemakers and making examples of them to set the precedent of what is and is not tolerable in the community would have done the job nicely.

Was that suggested I don't remember?

I don't remember any threads about banning Jaz, Ringleader, and Denise if so I would have voted yes for that at the time.

Raiderhader
08-20-2005, 10:24 AM
Was that suggested I don't remember?

I don't remember any threads about banning Jaz, Ringleader, and Denise if so I would have voted yes for that at the time.

It has been advocated one more than one occaision (at least as far as Denise is concerned). I tried to advocate it during that time, and a few others agreed that it would be just as good as splitting the forum. However, due to past results no one believed it would happen. So they alligned with the All Subjects But Politcs Allowed camp and this happened.

Adept Havelock
08-20-2005, 11:05 AM
I'm equally amused that it's only the Moonbats that are singled out here. I've seen plenty of cases of Wingnuts behaving the same way.

Two sides of the same foolish coin.

Phobia
08-20-2005, 11:22 AM
Where is the "troublemaker" line drawn, RH? Do we ban Skip Towne and FloridaChief? How about Saulbadguy? ZachKC? Big Daddy?

Jenson71
08-20-2005, 11:28 AM
Sheesus Christ, if you ignore her or gosh, even stop fighting about which lying politician is the worse evil, then you don't have to worry about this place imploding.

Raiderhader
08-20-2005, 11:59 AM
Where is the "troublemaker" line drawn, RH? Do we ban Skip Towne and FloridaChief? How about Saulbadguy? ZachKC? Big Daddy?

Do any of those people bring about the level of animosity and anxiety that Denise does? I have yet to see it.

Are they attention whores like her? Sure, we all are to some extent. However do we all try to gain that attention for ourselves in a negative fashion time after time like her? Probably 98-99% of the threads she posts in become about her. She spins, squiggles, and makes ridiculous statements soley for the intent of getting members in an uproar. She TRIES to cause a ruckus. I see no difference between her and the Steeler trolls from two seasons ago. Different tacts obviously, but the same damn result.

All the posters you mentioned bring something of value to this board. I challange you to name one thing of value Denise brings here.

htismaqe
08-20-2005, 12:09 PM

Exactly.

Brock
08-20-2005, 12:22 PM
All the posters you mentioned bring something of value to this board. I challange you to name one thing of value Denise brings here.

It makes no difference. There are at least a couple of people they've tried to ban in the past, and they can't make it stick anyway. The least they could do is some kind of global ignore, IMO.

|Zach|
08-20-2005, 12:28 PM
I have flung a few turds in my day. :)

Phobia
08-20-2005, 01:04 PM
I challange you to name one thing of value Denise brings here.

Hits.

Raiderhader
08-20-2005, 01:33 PM
It makes no difference. There are at least a couple of people they've tried to ban in the past, and they can't make it stick anyway. The least they could do is some kind of global ignore, IMO.

I would find that equally acceptable.

Raiderhader
08-20-2005, 01:35 PM
Hits.

Well hells bells, if hits are we are after why not recombine the boards so that she can bring in more traffic to main board? Why keep her favorite subject in a subforum that is going to garner less traffic to begin with?

Phobia
08-21-2005, 12:06 AM
Well hells bells, if hits are we are after why not recombine the boards so that she can bring in more traffic to main board? Why keep her favorite subject in a subforum that is going to garner less traffic to begin with?

I didn't say hits are what we're after, though for any website that's generally a positive thing.

You asked for one positive thing. I gave you the answer. I'm unsure any other solitary user generates more hits than her. I don't have any way of definitevely quantifying it.... Don't ask a question you don't want the answer to.

Logical
08-21-2005, 12:16 AM
I didn't say hits are what we're after, though for any website that's generally a positive thing.

You asked for one positive thing. I gave you the answer. I'm unsure any other solitary user generates more hits than her. I don't have any way of definitevely quantifying it.... Don't ask a question you don't want the answer to.I would agree, but Big Daddy and his threads have to come close and I am not even counting the Picture thread which would make him the undisputed champ.

Logical
08-21-2005, 12:20 AM
Do any of those people bring about the level of animosity and anxiety that Denise does? I have yet to see it.

Are they attention whores like her? Sure, we all are to some extent. However do we all try to gain that attention for ourselves in a negative fashion time after time like her? Probably 98-99% of the threads she posts in become about her. She spins, squiggles, and makes ridiculous statements soley for the intent of getting members in an uproar. She TRIES to cause a ruckus. I see no difference between her and the Steeler trolls from two seasons ago. Different tacts obviously, but the same damn result.

Jamie, honestly some people would place me higher than DEnise on this scale and I am not joking. I bet I have pissed off more people on the Planet than any other single poster at one time or another. Would you like to ban me?

cowboy_big_rich
08-21-2005, 03:18 AM
this kind of thread borders on absurd

memyselfI
08-21-2005, 07:46 AM
:deevee:

http://www.brainphysics.com/ocd/graphics/ocdcycle2.gif

memyselfI
08-21-2005, 07:53 AM
I would agree, but Big Daddy and his threads have to come close and I am not even counting the Picture thread which would make him the undisputed champ.

So you are saying that I should add scantilly clad women to my posts...

piss off people and excite them at the same time. :hmmm: You might be onto something.

mlyonsd
08-21-2005, 08:16 AM
So you are saying that I should add scantilly clad women to my posts...

piss off people and excite them at the same time. :hmmm: You might be onto something.

Go for it. Then you'd have the satisfaction of knowing at least part of your posts had value. :Poke: (pick on meme day)

jettio
08-21-2005, 11:18 AM
The forum would be a lot better if all of the fools that trusted B*sh would come back and tell everyone how awful he is with the same zeal that the fools belittled the French before the fiasco in Iraq.

Any changes in the political discussions on the Planet are due to the fact that B*sh is good at winning elections, but is a dishonorable and gutless brat who is woefully incompetent for his job.

Former B*sh lovers have left the political discussions and the die-hards that stick around are delusional, but not nearly as entertaining as delusional people could be.

Mr. Kotter
08-21-2005, 11:42 AM
The forum would be a lot better if all of the fools that trusted B*sh would come back and tell everyone how awful he is with the same zeal that the fools belittled the French before the fiasco in Iraq.

Any changes in the political discussions on the Planet are due to the fact that B*sh is good at winning elections, but is a dishonorable and gutless brat who is woefully incompetent for his job.

Former B*sh lovers have left the political discussions and the die-hards that stick around are delusional, but not nearly as entertaining as delusional people could be.

Talk about OCD; why don't you become a lobbyist, get to know him, and just shag GW and get it over with.... :rolleyes:

:shake:

mlyonsd
08-21-2005, 12:56 PM

Now now, settle down. You only have three and a half years left to put up with him.

go bowe
08-21-2005, 01:02 PM
Jamie, honestly some people would place me higher than DEnise on this scale and I am not joking. I bet I have pissed off more people on the Planet than any other single poster at one time or another. Would you like to ban me?yes...

and we should get rid of that phobia dork, too... :p :p :p

damned troublemakers... :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

memyselfI
08-21-2005, 02:05 PM
Go for it. Then you'd have the satisfaction of knowing at least part of your posts had value. :Poke: (pick on meme day)

And still there would be OCD patients trying to ban me... :p ;)

jettio
08-21-2005, 02:16 PM
Now now, settle down. You only have three and a half years left to put up with him.

B*sh job approval ratings will be so low by then that there will be threads asking whether or not Phobia ought to be banned for telling the truth about the dork.

|Zach|
08-21-2005, 02:25 PM
B*sh job approval ratings will be so low by then that there will be threads asking whether or not Phobia ought to be banned for telling the truth about the dork.
Ok, that was funny.

memyselfI
08-21-2005, 02:28 PM

You know that's right. Especially when they are :deevee: and deflecting about something else, like me. :p You would think that I caused DUHbya to get us into a funk in Iraq.

go bowe
08-21-2005, 02:36 PM
You know that's right. Especially when they are :deevee: and deflecting about something else, like me. :p You would think that I caused DUHbya to get us into a funk in Iraq.well, you did, didn't you?

you seditious subversive, you... :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

go bowe
08-21-2005, 02:37 PM
Ok, that was funny.you're too easy...

you should have more self-respect...

|Zach|
08-21-2005, 02:44 PM
you're too easy...

you should have more self-respect...
I will look into that. Can I find that at Target or something? I am a little maxed out money wise aftr buying books and all.

go bowe
08-21-2005, 02:46 PM
I will look into that. Can I find that at Target or something? I am a little maxed out money wise aftr buying books and all.just be glad you're not buying textbooks for law school...

those suckers cost big money...

go bowe
08-21-2005, 02:47 PM
so, zach...

how's that roommate working out for ya?

|Zach|
08-21-2005, 02:54 PM
just be glad you're not buying textbooks for law school...

so, zach...

how's that roommate working out for ya?

I imagine they really reel in some bank of law school med school type books. Holy crap...and all the "optional" stuff I am sure goes with it...yuck. I got off really easy this semester at $260.

The roomate is awesome...I was in KC last week and when I came back she had the whole freaking frisge and kitchen stocked with all kinds of good stuff. I am also getting used to the snake. Kind of. He is looking at me right now.

http://photos23.flickr.com/33530836_823972acab.jpg?v=0

I think he is pissed off because there is an AC problem.

Logical
08-21-2005, 03:59 PM

Jesus Christ Jettio, I am trying but I am pretty much carrying the load by myself.

Boozer
08-21-2005, 05:28 PM
just be glad you're not buying textbooks for law school...

Tell me about it. I knew I've been at this too long when my bill totalled $260 and I thought I really scammed the bookstore.

mlyonsd
08-21-2005, 06:23 PM
And still there would be OCD patients trying to ban me... :p ;)

Aghh, come on, you love these threads. Admit it.

mlyonsd
08-21-2005, 06:24 PM

Guess time will tell Karnac.

NewChief
08-21-2005, 06:35 PM
But everyone wants to put people on teams and keep scores of 'who zoomed who' like it's all some sterile Sophistry class where the merits are abstractions and the positions are arbitrary.

It's useless.

Agreed. I was once a DC fanatic, but I hardly even open the forum these days. When I do post here, it's usually just on whim when some stray, usually digressive, thought enters my head while reading a thread.

Logical
08-21-2005, 07:43 PM

It's useless.

Probably why you created the following post right Baby Lee, because you want to see things change for the better?

Don't be so hard on yourself, Vlad. Even your tiny ween is gonna wake Kotter [but(t) quick] when it starts to breach inner flesh.

ROFL ROFL

Baby Lee
08-22-2005, 04:30 AM
Probably why you created the following post right Baby Lee, because you want to see things change for the better?
1. Those are emotic . . . [keep it simple man]. Laughy pictures mean jokey jokey, Mmmkay?
2. That joke was not in response to a political stance. It was in response to your assertion that Kotter was awake when you tried to stick your dick in has ass.

KCTitus
08-22-2005, 06:39 AM
Pigskin Park was one of two initially successful BB spawned from the great KCStar BB exodus of 2000. The board when it started was not divided between football and other topics. The Planet was better technically but the Park had much better performance. Just like today, when the Planet started it had server problems. As Titus said it was split into two forums but the truth is more along the lines it was a popular decision supported by many such as Gaz (a big proponent and also a forum moderator there). It worked well during the season because many people (myself included) had trouble gaining access to the Planet.

However, the Pigskin Pen became unbelievably contentious and believe me it was not just Denise that cause that. I was equally as bad as Denise from the conservative side as one example. There were two truly warring factions and it just became completely mean spirited. Eventually the Planet fixed it's server problem and many people migrated full time to it. Raiderhader, DEnise, Thomas and Radar Chief became only a few of the regulars left and the place died from lack of traffic. I was alway biboardal so I just continued posting at the Planet and gave up on the Pigskin, though I think I may have the distinction of having the very last post there the day it closed up shop.

The Park owner announced the place would be shut down and offered anyone the opportunity to buy the domain and keep the place running. The Planet continued to have server problems even after the Park shut down.

You make it sound like Denise was just waiting for the Planet to 'fix' it's problems before signing up. Nope, she stated she would never post here becuase of the 'righties' that left to found this place after the Split and stayed there until it died.

If she were worth her salt, she should have kept the place running if it were just as successful as the Planet.

She and Thomas killed that place.

BIG_DADDY
08-22-2005, 10:53 AM

First of all I didn't vote for Bush and I wasn't for the war in Iraq. Secondly I have been critical of Bush for some time now on many different levels. All of that being said I still find the left to be much more repugnant than the right. From their candidates, to their policies, to many of the posters on this BB. Don't even get me started on the people that promote the left like Michael Moore, moveon, James Carville and people of that ilk.

Personally I have been very busy and unable to post as much as I have in the past and would rather spend my time in the other forum rather than see what somebody like Terroristme, BofS or Homey have to say about friggen anything. The Dems need to back off increasing taxes, gun control and affirmative action before I will consider voting for any of them. Frankly the going after my dog thing the lefties are doing out here right now is really way over the top for me. In the end I think it comes down to being completely disgusted by politics in general these days, at least for me.

memyselfI
08-22-2005, 12:24 PM
The Park owner announced the place would be shut down and offered anyone the opportunity to buy the domain and keep the place running. The Planet continued to have server problems even after the Park shut down.

You make it sound like Denise was just waiting for the Planet to 'fix' it's problems before signing up. Nope, she stated she would never post here becuase of the 'righties' that left to found this place after the

Ah, your version of the myth. Again, I said I'd likely never be a regular and not never post here. And righties wouldn't scare me off. Nutjobs, perhaps, but Righties no...

but even nutjobs don't scare me off. I still banter with you.

BIG_DADDY
08-22-2005, 12:48 PM
Ah, your version of the myth. Again, I said I'd likely never be a regular and not never post here. And righties wouldn't scare me off. Nutjobs, perhaps, but Righties no...

Liar, like that should shock anyone. You said you would never post here.

MOhillbilly
08-22-2005, 12:57 PM
Right or wrong the fact remains that the LEFT and RIGHT in its ZEAL to win ELECTIONS are gearing up to fuzk IRAQ and the men and women we sent to war.
in one hand we have promises made to IRAQ and ALLIES who went to war w/ the US.
In the OTHER HAND we have DEMS who are like snakes eating there own tails,they see opportunity to 'save there party by running around screaming 'out now'!'
AND we have wishy washy repubs going against there better wishes to SAVE FACE for the upcoming election.

politics will lose this war.If the US leaves now and you think its already bad,you fools aint seen nothin yet.

KCTitus
08-22-2005, 12:57 PM
Speaking of 'myths', I remember during the time of the split Denise was telling everyone that the split was because of her. Now, that was classic...

ChiefsGirl
08-22-2005, 01:07 PM
Is this episode of Days Of Our Lives over yet? This site has more drama queens on it then any place I've ever seen.

Mr. Kotter
08-22-2005, 01:13 PM
Is this episode of Days Of Our Lives over yet? This site has more drama queens on it then any place I've ever seen.

Now, now....go downstairs and play with yourself. Don't worry your sweet little heads about complicated and serious adult matters. ;)

KCTitus
08-22-2005, 01:13 PM

:deevee:

memyselfI
08-22-2005, 01:24 PM
Speaking of 'myths', I remember during the time of the split Denise was telling everyone that the split was because of her. Now, that was classic...

Ok, you are certifiable. The KCBB was part of the newspaper that was being sold. In reality, NONE OF US HAD A DAMN THING TO DO WITH THE BOARD shutting down for good.

ChiefsGirl
08-22-2005, 02:40 PM
Now, now....go downstairs and play with yourself. Don't worry your sweet little heads about complicated and serious adult matters. ;)

... said the Queen of all drama queens.

mlyonsd
08-22-2005, 02:47 PM

You're not really serious are you? Even I remember you posting you'd never come over here. And I can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday.

memyselfI
08-22-2005, 05:07 PM
You're not really serious are you? Even I remember you posting you'd never come over here. And I can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday.

Mark, it's not true. Just as these guys who insist I said terrorists are freedom fighters. Taking parts of quotes and making new ones out of context is not the same as someone actually saying it as a quote.

BIG_DADDY
08-22-2005, 05:22 PM

She lies about everything. No honor, no loyalty and a liar. MANY people saw her post she would never post here but she just keeps right on saying everybody else is lying.

mlyonsd
08-22-2005, 05:45 PM
Mark, it's not true. Just as these guys who insist I said terrorists are freedom fighters. Taking parts of quotes and making new ones out of context is not the same as someone actually saying it as a quote.

meme, I was there.

Piece of advice....it's a stupid thing to care about. Many remember you posting it. Even if you think you're right it's not really something very important. Just go along with it and be done.

I've said I'm done debating Iraq with you but know I'll break down and fall into the trap again.

So say it with me, "Ok, I was wrong".