PDA

View Full Version : So I go over to the Mange for the first time today....

rageeumr
08-19-2005, 01:25 PM
And I find this (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=29087) thread at the top.

For those of you not wanting to register, it says that our beloved Planet has moved here (http://www.mullet.com/main.asp). :shake:

Somebody more creative than I owes them a comeback of some sort.

Goapics1
08-19-2005, 01:28 PM
That's funny! Fuggers...........

KCTitus
08-19-2005, 01:29 PM
Something new and different coming from our Mange bretheren...Mullett and Camaro is about the only thing they say.

Rain Man
08-19-2005, 01:32 PM
I actually have an account over at the Mange. I like it because I can go over there and tell the same jokes over and over and over, and they always forget that they've heard them before.

Chest Rockwell
08-19-2005, 01:33 PM
They must've gotten bored of talking about how Darent Williams is going to be better than Dante (no kidding, a local news station here did a 5 minute fluff piece on him basically talking him up to be at least as good a return man as Dante before he even played a pre-season game snap), and Bradlee Van Pelt is the second coming of Elway.

jspchief
08-19-2005, 01:33 PM
Very fresh.

Garcia Bronco
08-19-2005, 01:35 PM
They must've gotten bored of talking about how Darent Williams is going to be better than Dante (no kidding, a local news station here did a 5 minute fluff piece on him basically talking him up to be at least as good a return man as Dante before he even played a pre-season game snap), and Bradlee Van Pelt is the second coming of Elway.

LOL....that's crazy talk..

tk13
08-19-2005, 01:36 PM
It's pointless. Most of the "mulleteers" over there just make mullet and "camero" jokes over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. It's definitely run its course... like watching that last season of a sitcom when you know they're trying to be funny, but they've just run out of ideas.

Rain Man
08-19-2005, 01:37 PM

Most people don't know this, but there's an ordinance in Denver that requires Elway to be mentioned at least once in every local newscast and newspaper.

dirk digler
08-19-2005, 01:39 PM
NSFW

http://elidfabe01.uuhost.uk.uu.net/nsfw.html

HemiEd
08-19-2005, 01:40 PM
So this would be an appropriate sig or avatar picture on the Mange? :doh!:

Chest Rockwell
08-19-2005, 01:41 PM
LOL....that's crazy talk..

Indeed, one would think...but I saw the Newscast with me own eyes and heard the sports radio talk with me own ears.

Williams does look like he might make a player eventually, though I thought to call him Dante-esq before he'd even played a live snap might be a bit of putting the cart before the Elway.

BigRedChief
I think I have the highest neg rep ever in the history of the Mange that hasn't been banned. It's an accomplishment that I'm really proud of and hope to turn into a lucruative career.

Rain Man
It's pointless. Most of the "mulleteers" over there just make mullet and "camero" jokes over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. It's definitely run its course... like watching that last season of a sitcom when you know they're trying to be funny, but they've just run out of ideas.

The Orange Mane has jumped the shark.

Chest Rockwell
08-19-2005, 01:45 PM
NSFW

Ho. Lee. Shite.

That's pretty ****ed up right there.

Scaga
08-19-2005, 01:45 PM
I've visited over there a time or two.
I'd highly recommend going home and taking a shower. You'll probably need to burn the clothes you're currently wearing too.

HemiEd
08-19-2005, 01:53 PM
I've visited over there a time or two.
I'd highly recommend going home and taking a shower. You'll probably need to burn the clothes you're currently wearing too.

I have learned to avoid places like that. :p

redhed
08-19-2005, 01:53 PM
That wasn't very original.

MOhillbilly
08-19-2005, 01:58 PM
That wasn't very original.

in the minds of ducks it is!

rageeumr
08-19-2005, 02:08 PM
I would like to point out things like this going on over there in Donkeyville:

The Alterboys spoof a heady phenomenon
WED, 11/19

Forget rat tails, feathered bangs and bouffants. America's favorite hairstyle to mock -- short on top, long on the bottom -- will be celebrated at tonight's Rock the Mullet, featuring Denver's own gender-bending Alterboys. "It's a tribute to the culture that inspires the mullet," explains Alterboys member Kim Powell. "We're obsessed with mullets. They're big in the gay culture; lesbians seem to have a lot of mullets."

The all-female group, many of whom perform regularly as men, will take to the stage tonight as Rod Stewart, Bryan Adams and other classic hockey-hair offenders.

And don't forget to don your favorite neck-warmer wig to compete in the Best Mullet contest. "People who have mullets usually don't even know it," says Powell, laughing. "They think they look good. We've been wanting to make fun of this for a long time."

The show, a benefit for the Colorado AIDS Project, will also include a silent auction. The fun begins at 9 p.m. at 60 South, 60 South Broadway; tickets are $3 at the door. For information, call 303-777-0193 or visit www.alterboys.org. -- Julie Dunn

Seems like they don't have a leg to stand on in the mullet talk :hmmm:

MOhillbilly
08-19-2005, 02:15 PM
Check this dude out,freakin fantastic!

Silverandblack48

PRIEST
08-19-2005, 02:16 PM
NSFW

WTF!! wuz that :)

rageeumr
08-19-2005, 02:19 PM
Check this dude out,freakin fantastic!

You sure about that?

MOhillbilly
08-19-2005, 02:21 PM
You sure about that?

either that or heshes stuffing hiers mooseknuckle.

read his posts.
I laughed and laughed.ROFL

rageeumr
08-19-2005, 02:23 PM
either that or heshes stuffing hiers mooseknuckle.

ROFL

Wile_E_Coyote
08-19-2005, 02:34 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar314_0.gif

The Orange Mane :spock: