PDA

View Full Version : Another Friend goes to South America to try and find a wife.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2005, 01:59 PM
He is one of the partners in the firm Phil met him down in Houston. She flew in last night and will try living with him for awhile and if it works out he is going to tie the knot. She looks like Brooke Burke, drop dead gorgeous. I now officially have more friends with girls from South America than women from America.

Brazil - 2
Columbia - 4
Argentina - 2
Chile - 1

I gotta say if I was single I would start looking down there this chick looks like a friggen movie star. These guys are pulling down some serious quality tail out there. Not one of them has had an issue with their relationship so far either they treat them like kings.

Iowanian
08-19-2005, 02:00 PM
chics....who are willing to take enough American Pipe to get into the country.

ptlyon
08-19-2005, 02:00 PM
Find one for me will ya, BD?

|Zach|
08-19-2005, 02:04 PM
chics....who are willing to take enough American Pipe to get into the country.ROFL

vailpass
08-19-2005, 02:04 PM
"I want half Eddie, where is my half"?

One word: prenuptial agreement.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2005, 02:06 PM
chics....who are willing to take enough American Pipe to get into the country.

One from Chile, one from Argentina and one from Columbia already have their citizenship now and nothings changed. They could take their man down for half and have their freedom and citizenship. Doesn't happen though they just keep treating their men like a million bucks. I have to say I am pretty intrigued. They have by far the hottest women out of all my friends and they get treated much better too.

ptlyon
08-19-2005, 02:08 PM
Wait til they find out they have a pooosee - that will change.

chagrin
08-19-2005, 02:14 PM

One word: prenuptial agreement.

"Bitch you were butt naked on the back of a Zebra when I found you!"

ROFL

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2005, 02:16 PM
ROFL

I would say it's safe to assume you will never in your life even touch something as hot as Brooke Burk or this chick. Then again you would have to be into girls for this to mean anything. Nevermind

Goapics1
08-19-2005, 02:16 PM
Wait til they find out they have a pooosee - that will change.
ROFL Oh so true pt, so true. ROFL

KC Dan
08-19-2005, 02:17 PM
This thread is useless w/o pics!

ZootedGranny
08-19-2005, 02:18 PM

Haha, I was going to post nearly the exact same thing.

BIG_DADDY
This thread is useless w/o pics!

She look ALOT like Brooke Burke.

http://pictures.ask.com/pictures?q=Brooke+Burke&qsrc=8

Goapics1
will try living with him for awhile
What exactly does this mean? She will cook, clean, give up booty for a few weeks and see how she likes it? Kinda like a job interview, except longer?

ptlyon
08-19-2005, 02:19 PM
She look ALOT like Brooke Burke.

http://pictures.ask.com/pictures?q=Brooke+Burke&qsrc=8

I need me one of them theirs.

ct
08-19-2005, 02:20 PM
I found most interesting here is that BD counted most of his friend in single digits. Hey man, get yourself one of those wifeys, and you might make more friends.

chagrin
08-19-2005, 02:20 PM
There's this dude that lives in my neighborhood, bought himself a Russian gal. Poor broad, laying down for that SHORT, balding control freak. He doesn't even let her talk to people...so he gets to bang a hot chick, I feel sorry for him when she finds "nice American Lawyer" to show her how she's been used and abused and forced into a meaningless existence.

|Zach|
08-19-2005, 02:21 PM
I would say it's safe to assume you will never in your life even touch something as hot as Brooke Burk or this chick. Then again you would have to be into girls for this to mean anything. NevermindYou have no idea who I am and every time you make posts like this you just sink lower...

I don't need to go to S. America to get a girl...there are great girls everywhere I go. I live in a college town.

ptlyon
08-19-2005, 02:21 PM
I feel sorry for him when she finds "nice American Lawyer" to show her how she's been used and abused and forced into a meaningless existence.

The same can be said for every existing married American male

KC Dan
08-19-2005, 02:22 PM
You have no idea who I am and every time you make posts like this you just sink lower...

I don't need to go to S. America to get a girl...there are great girls everywhere I go. I live in a college town.
Which only makes your lonely existence even more pathetic. ;)

MOhillbilly
08-19-2005, 02:25 PM
least they wouldnt bitch about the heat in the kitchen........

|Zach|
08-19-2005, 02:25 PM
Which only makes your lonely existence even more pathetic. ;)Indeed, keep talking to BD while he tries to convince you I have never talked toa girl without giving my credit card number.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2005, 02:26 PM
You have no idea who I am and every time you make posts like this you just sink lower...

ROFL

KC Dan
08-19-2005, 02:27 PM
Indeed, keep talking to BD while he tries to convince you I have never talked toa girl without giving my credit card number.
HAHAHAHA!!! That's funny right there, I don't care who you are!

If you didn't notice, I used this: ;)

BigRedChief
08-19-2005, 02:27 PM
What about the shared culture? Upbringing? Doe she even know who Pee Wee Herman or the saying Where's the beef means? But you did say drop dead gorgeous correct?:hmmm: Okay little head wins.:drool:

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2005, 02:30 PM
Indeed, keep talking to BD while he tries to convince you I have never talked toa girl without giving my credit card number.

You can still take advantage of this South American thing and get yourself a Ricky Martin boy toy when you get out of college.

|Zach|
08-19-2005, 02:31 PM
HAHAHAHA!!! That's funny right there, I don't care who you are!

If you didn't notice, I used this: ;)I was with ya the whole time Dan-O

tk13
08-19-2005, 02:34 PM
I believe it. You don't need a credit card to take a girl to McDonalds. Hahaha I'm so funny.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2005, 02:34 PM
What about the shared culture? Upbringing? Doe she even know who Pee Wee Herman or the saying Where's the beef means? But you did say drop dead gorgeous correct?:hmmm: Okay little head wins.:drool:

When he walked her in the every person in the parking lot was breaking their neck checking her out men and women. Yea I think she is very hot. If I didn't have lil momma I gotta tell you I could get hooked up real easy with all the women from South America I know right now.

Chest Rockwell
08-19-2005, 02:37 PM
Brooke Burke is pretty hot. I'd bang her. Repeatedly.

Of course, my standards are fairly low. Hell, I'd bang Delta Burke...

Yes...repeatedly. :shake:

|Zach|
08-19-2005, 02:37 PM
I believe it. You don't need a credit card to take a girl to McDonalds. Hahaha I'm so funny.I thought your Bizzaro CP post was topshelf.

Goapics1
08-19-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
will try living with him for awhile

What exactly does this mean? She will cook, clean, give up booty for a few weeks and see how she likes it? Kinda like a job interview, except longer?

Big Daddy,

I'm intrigued. Please educate me.

vailpass
08-19-2005, 03:00 PM
"Bitch you were butt naked on the back of a Zebra when I found you!"

ROFL

:clap: Exactly. Nice pull.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY

Big Daddy,

I'm intrigued. Please educate me.

Well you have to get along and living together is the best setting to do that. For the record every one of these women I have posted about has a college education as well. I am sure finding her a job will be about as hard as falling over. Everything works in a few months he will propose and go through the hell that our imigration department will put him through. She has already missed a flight coming in because of the hard time they gave her coming in the country. You got it full strip search, the works. They pour over our borders like a MO and they do nothing about it but if a hot chick has a legitimate passport it's time for the full cavity search. Good thing we have this homeland security department I feel much saaaaaaaafer now.

Booyaa58
08-19-2005, 03:09 PM
Big_Daddy,

Man, I know what you mean. I live in San Francisco and in the Mission District you see some unbeeelievable women from Latin and South America! I know a couple of women from Panama and it is amazing how different they are from US girls.

Gooooo Chiefs!

BYT

Ari Chi3fs
08-19-2005, 03:13 PM
so you go to www.hotsouthamericanbrides.com?

Skip Towne
08-19-2005, 03:18 PM
I need me one of them theirs.
You'se too ignert.

Valiant
08-19-2005, 03:23 PM
The University I go to is one of the top schools for international students, and the Brazilians and Russian girls there.... wow, is all I can say... The most attractive one I have met so far is a Saudi girl, just think jasmine with huge boobs...

Rain Man
08-19-2005, 03:33 PM
One of my employees is Argentinian. We all like her accent.

jspchief
08-19-2005, 04:09 PM
I find it a bit pathetic that guys are choosing to marry complete strangers just because they are hot. I guess if you're that materialistic, go for it. But for me personally, hot might make me want to screw a girl, but I need personality to marry them.

Besides, I'd be ashamed to say that the only reason I got her was because I was her free pass to a green card.

Rain Man
08-19-2005, 04:22 PM
I use to work with this real odd character. We built warplanes, but he was religious to the core, and would do things like put the pushpins on his bulletin board in the shape of a cross. (Maybe it's just me, but I always find hardcore religion hard to correlate with building instruments of death and destruction.) He wasn't a real nice guy, and we all chuckled when we found out that he had a wife from the Philippines. There was general agreement that she had arrived in a crate.

Skip Towne
08-19-2005, 04:29 PM
So you actually buy these women? Do they have a rental plan?

Ari Chi3fs
08-19-2005, 05:10 PM
I just bid $60.01 on this hot chick from Brazil on ebay.

chefsos
08-19-2005, 05:24 PM
I just bid $60.01 on this hot chick from Brazil on ebay.

Fair price, but the shipping charges are gonna kill ya. Might want to skip the insurance.

eazyb81
08-19-2005, 05:33 PM
I find it a bit pathetic that guys are choosing to marry complete strangers just because they are hot. I guess if you're that materialistic, go for it. But for me personally, hot might make me want to screw a girl, but I need personality to marry them.

Besides, I'd be ashamed to say that the only reason I got her was because I was her free pass to a green card.

Agree, this is the most pathetic thread I have read on here in awhile, and that is saying a lot.

"Mommy, how did you meet Daddy?"

"He bought me on the internet, honey"

KC Dan
08-19-2005, 05:34 PM
Agree, this is the most pathetic thread I have read on here in awhile, and that is saying a lot.

Not as pathetic as hearing:

"Mommy, who is my daddy and where is he?"

I think that is a bit worse

eazyb81
08-19-2005, 05:36 PM
Not as pathetic as hearing:

"Mommy, who is my daddy and where is he?"

I think that is a bit worse

One is sad, the other is just pathetic.

Buying a wife is just hilarious, I can't believe anyone would actually do that, let alone admit to it.

kchero
08-19-2005, 06:20 PM
It is kind of crazy how guys will go down there and buy their wives. Personally, my girlfriend is from Brazil and I met her in one of my college classes. Shes told me how american men are viewed quite well down their in South America. I dont know if it is right though to find a girl that way, basically setting them up so that they can get into the US and the guy can marry a hottie....Is that really love? I guess two people can fall in love, but I feel that is something that would be hard to "arrange".

Valiant
08-19-2005, 07:36 PM
Well I think it has to do with the majority of men fall in love with looks first.. Then if you fall for the woman afterwards, great... But everybody sees looks first...

Brock
08-19-2005, 07:46 PM
As long as these dudes are responsible for the welfare bill when the divorce happens, I'm cool with it.

Morty80
08-19-2005, 10:43 PM
I am married to a Colombian woman, but I met her here as opposed to actually going to S. America to find a wife. Going there to get one is completely unnecessary, not to mention its pretty pathetic. Just the same, I have to say that after meeting my wife about a year ago and meeting her friends from S. America, that Latin women are definately the most desirable in the world. My wife's mother was a model and her father was a race car driver. Her friends are from Colombia, Argentina, and Venezuala and they (my wife included) are all awesome in every way possible. They are bilingual, classy, highly educated, loyal, family oriented, passionate, and fun loving. Basicaly, latin women are how American women used to be before women's lib, Madonna, Brittany Spears, and Oprah. Every year, the finalists for Ms. Universe are from S. America and for all of the reasons above. The best part about Latin Women is that they love American men. Latin men are known for being too macho and this turns them off. American men tone done the machismo, but will kick ass if the situation calls for it. There are negatives as well. For the same reasons that Latin Women are desirable, they can also turn that shit against you. They are passionate, so when they get pissed off, look the hell out. The ones that are bilingual may talk smack behind your back unless you speak Spanish (which you eventually will thanks to 24/7 Univison). Someone brought up a great point about them not knowing about things like transformers, the Dukes of Hazzard, and the game of football, but you have to keep in mind that most Latin Women aspire to be American. They will eventually learn or at least try to. In short, if you are sick of the head games, the ups and downs, the highs and lows, and the constant mindscrew that is the modern American woman, then seek out a Latin hottie. They are everywhere and they want to meet you. Just don't treat them like a piece of ass... be classy, courtous, and gentlemenly.

|Zach|
08-19-2005, 11:25 PM

I just couldn't imagine going after someone in that nature...only based on that. I know a lot of hot girls who didn't seem nearly as hot after I talked to them and found out they were total dumbasses.

Halfcan
08-20-2005, 12:48 AM
I get about two Russian women a week reply to my Yahoo ad. One named Julia-sent a new pic every email. It was interesting to learn of a new culture and the pics were great-nothing crude just around her city. Looked like Anna Kournikova. She had to go to an Internet cafe to post, since they had no phone lines. The last email I got stated it was being shut down because it was too American. The Internet was a bad example for teenagers. I think their Gov. was scared for people to have access to unlimited knowledge. Knowledge=Freedom. Since then I don't even respond-I learned there is a New York Company that takes $$$ from these women in exchange for giving them leads to American men. Talk about pathetic, basically poverty stricken desparate women pay huge sums, in exchange for giving them a link to a free personal site. Julia was a librarian raising her young brother and paid three weeks salary to this operation. This is the best country in the world and people will risk everything to get in.

BIG_DADDY
08-20-2005, 12:03 PM

Umm, I hate to post run but I have to because I need to go to SF to pick up some tickets. It's nothing like what you are saying at all. MOF it's just like all these dating services out there on the net now except she is in a different country. She is a college graduate he has been corresponding with for months through the internet and through endless phone calls. They finally met a month ago when he went down there to meet her whole family and experience her culture, She is up here now and he didn't buy her she is just staying with him for awhile to see if the chemistry is good enough to consider a long term relationship. You guys crack me up.

whoman69
08-20-2005, 01:57 PM
My wife is from South America, but I met her in Europe, not thru some freaky internet connection. My neighbor was taken down by one of these from Colombia. He spent all this money to get down there and she was immediately asking for money. Once she got to the country, it was show me the best of everything until she found he wasn't as rich as she thought. She stole the gold out of his house, which he couldn't prosecute for because she was his wife. She then left, but not before claiming he had beaten her so she could get into a shelter, something which got him thrown in jail for an evening. She didn't testify against him because she would have been thrown out of the country. We heard she was tricking for $20 and trying to find some other sucker to marry her.

KC Jones
08-20-2005, 02:51 PM
I think this says a lot more about the men involved than the state of gender in our culture. I give the odds of these relationships lasting more than 10 years somewhere between slim and none. Probably the best bet these guys have is if they find girls so deeply religious that they'd consider it a horrible sin and unthinkable to get separated or divorced without the consent of the church.

Calcountry
08-20-2005, 03:51 PM
You'se too ignert.Rofl, the Clevis detector is at it again.

Calcountry
08-20-2005, 03:53 PM
One is sad, the other is just pathetic.

Buying a wife is just hilarious, I can't believe anyone would actually do that, let alone admit to it.And you don't think just having a wife isn't BUYING one?

You're not married yet are you? If you are, then you haven't been arround the block yet.

hbkeay
08-20-2005, 04:43 PM
Never thought I'd see my fellow Chiefs fans arguing about what "true love" is and the virtues of marriage. On a side note, exactly what internet sites are these? Can someone post an address?

Halfcan
08-20-2005, 06:29 PM
Here it is www.patheticlonelylosers.com try that.

jettio
08-20-2005, 07:59 PM
He is one of the partners in the firm Phil met him down in Houston. She flew in last night and will try living with him for awhile and if it works out he is going to tie the knot. She looks like Brooke Burke, drop dead gorgeous. I now officially have more friends with girls from South America than women from America.

Brazil - 2
Columbia - 4
Argentina - 2
Chile - 1

I gotta say if I was single I would start looking down there this chick looks like a friggen movie star. These guys are pulling down some serious quality tail out there. Not one of them has had an issue with their relationship so far either they treat them like kings.

Intriguing.

Did their maidenheads cross the equator with them?

BIG_DADDY
08-22-2005, 12:41 PM
My wife is from South America, but I met her in Europe, not thru some freaky internet connection. My neighbor was taken down by one of these from Colombia. He spent all this money to get down there and she was immediately asking for money. Once she got to the country, it was show me the best of everything until she found he wasn't as rich as she thought. She stole the gold out of his house, which he couldn't prosecute for because she was his wife. She then left, but not before claiming he had beaten her so she could get into a shelter, something which got him thrown in jail for an evening. She didn't testify against him because she would have been thrown out of the country. We heard she was tricking for $20 and trying to find some other sucker to marry her.

Interesting, sucks to be him. So I guess it's much more riteous to be touring Europe when you meet up with a girl from South America. The partner that just hooked up with this girl met her through match.com international. I am not exactly sure how that is freaky.

I think this says a lot more about the men involved than the state of gender in our culture. I give the odds of these relationships lasting more than 10 years somewhere between slim and none. Probably the best bet these guys have is if they find girls so deeply religious that they'd consider it a horrible sin and unthinkable to get separated or divorced without the consent of the church.

Slim to zero huh. Well I am not an expert on these type of relationships but I would give substantially higher odds than yourself being that I know the people involved. Out of the 9 I listed two have been married for over 5 years one with kids the other without. They both seem to be very happy and on autopilot at this point. Out of the 7 remaining you have some very different personalities at work. 6 are married and obviously the last is not. Three met through other people and 4 met through places like match.com. 2 of the males are what I would consider without game. 2 are about average. One was pretty aggressive and the other two were both major players with many girlfriends including this last guy. Both of them would not commit to anything that wasn't drop dead and treated them well which is why they went the direction they went.

Here it is www.patheticlonelylosers.com try that.

So somebody who looks for someone out of the country to hook up with is a pathetic loney loser? I personally am going to marry lil momma who is from this area but I have to say I highly doubt a massive majority of males even come close to hitting something that is as hot looking as Brooke Burke or the like. This partner has many girlfriends and is far from being loney, that assumption is very incorrect.

carlos3652
08-22-2005, 01:13 PM
Ok, I guess Im the only guy with an international point of view on this...

Women from Brazil and Argentina are the most incredible ladies (looks and class) that you will ever meet...

And with that being said, I (from Argentina) married a blue eyed, blonde haired, country loving girl from Salina, KS...

Talk about wierd... my last -gf from Argentina was a model and a great person and I left her to come to the states... long distance doesnt work for me and she didnt want to leave her family (VERY family oriented there).

Still not sure If I made the right decision, but I live with no regrets...

jidar1
08-22-2005, 01:28 PM
If women from Brazil are so classy, why do they have all of these Brazilian orgies up there? I mean I have see... er.. heard of these movies that are Brazilian orgies, and.. uh.. I've heard about so many of them that it seems pretty common.
Maybe I'm getting the wrong impression.

Although to be honest I don't judge people for being in orgies, to each his own. In fact, those chicks were hot.. I heard... and I'd totally hit it.

jspchief
08-22-2005, 01:35 PM
I guess the fact that "hot" seems to be the key criteria for a wife is what strikes me as pathetic.

Obviously every man likes hot women. But in the grand scheme of things, looks rarely have that much to do with whether or not you've found a perfect mate.

When the best thing you can say about your wife is "she's really hot", it usually means either you are shallow, or you're married to someone that is.

Count Zarth
08-22-2005, 01:39 PM
This thread is intriguing...I must admit.

Count Zarth
08-22-2005, 01:40 PM
I need to go to SF

Hahahahaha! ROFL

ptlyon
08-22-2005, 01:44 PM
Remind me never to look directly at java's wife...

Hey BD - how's my mail order bride coming?

BIG_DADDY
08-22-2005, 01:48 PM
I guess the fact that "hot" seems to be the key criteria for a wife is what strikes me as pathetic.

Obviously every man likes hot women. But in the grand scheme of things, looks rarely have that much to do with whether or not you've found a perfect mate.

When the best thing you can say about your wife is "she's really hot", it usually means either you are shallow, or you're married to someone that is.

Like it or not "hottness" is what first attracts us to the opposite sex. I have seen you post pics of you and your significant other. I highly doubt when you first considered making your move her brains or dynamic personality was what made you take that action. I do find the hypocracy of you calling someone else pathetic for following the same instinctive pattern somewhat disturbing though. Sometimes you act pretty self riteous bro.

carlos3652
08-22-2005, 01:56 PM
If women from Brazil are so classy, why do they have all of these Brazilian orgies up there? I mean I have see... er.. heard of these movies that are Brazilian orgies, and.. uh.. I've heard about so many of them that it seems pretty common.
Maybe I'm getting the wrong impression.

Although to be honest I don't judge people for being in orgies, to each his own. In fact, those chicks were hot.. I heard... and I'd totally hit it.

Ummmm... too many pornos for you my friend... ROFL...

Im not sure, but I doubt it is common... Maybe during carnivale, but Its like me saying... there is so many gay people in the US, they must all be like that....

Or, man people in holland must be drug addicts, thats all i hear about them...

I dont think you can group them together like that...

That being said... I have been to brazil (carnival) and its New Orleans x10 during the slutty (mardi gras) season...

vailpass
08-22-2005, 01:57 PM
Like it or not "hottness" is what first attracts us to the opposite sex. I have seen you post pics of you and your significant other. I highly doubt when you first considered making your move her brains or dynamic personality was what made you take that action. I do find the hypocracy of you calling someone else pathetic for following the same instinctive pattern somewhat disturbing though. Sometimes you act pretty self riteous bro.

BD-
Serious question for you, since you seem to know several people who have worked this angle.
Is there any love in these relationships or is it more of a convenience factor?
Do you happen to know if any of these guys got a signed pre-nup agreement prior to committing to marriage?

BIG_DADDY
08-22-2005, 01:59 PM
Hahahahaha! ROFL

SF isn't too bad but the bay area sucks for meeting women. The area we live in is rated first for women wanting to meet men and dead last for men wanting to meet women in the entire country. The reason for that is it is so expensive to live here that very few single women can unless the are still living with the P's. Many of the women that do suck it up and find a way to live here are serious gold diggers. Ask any guy who lives on the peninsula as soon as you leave here you wonder why women are so much friendlier everywhere else. Fortunately for me I have my girl but I hear guys complaining about it all the time. I also notice the additional attention I get as soon as I leave this area.

Remind me never to look directly at java's wife...

Hey BD - how's my mail order bride coming?

The guy I was telling you about met this girl through match.com international. He has corresponded with many women through there over the last 6-8 months but this was the only one that he was really interested in.

jspchief
08-22-2005, 02:04 PM
Like it or not "hottness" is what first attracts us to the opposite sex. I have seen you post pics of you and your significant other. I highly doubt when you first considered making your move her brains or dynamic personality was what made you take that action. I do find the hypocracy of you calling someone else pathetic for following the same instinctive pattern somewhat disturbing though. Sometimes you act pretty self riteous bro.I'm not denying physical attraction plays a big part in a lot of relationships. But "she's hot" is how you describe your girl in the early stages of a relationship. After awhile, if that's still the first thing you can say about her, it comes off as shallow. IMO.

You make it sound like it's a great idea to go get a wife from some foreign country because you can get a "hot" one. Maybe it's just the way you put it, or the way I read it, but it came off as if you have a bunch of friends that are shallow, and that are in relationships that are probably lacking what a true marriage is about.

That's just my opinion. I tell my friends the same thing. If after dating for 6 months, you still say "she's really hot" when asked what she's like, it's pathetic IMO. And it usually results in a crappy relationship. I just think there's something wrong with objectifying the woman you supposedly love in that manner.

And that's ignoring that the guys appear to be incapable of meeting women that don't see "possibility of citizenship" as a key factor in their attraction.

Maybe I am being hypocritical. But I still think there's something wrong with needing to go to a different country to find a good woman.

BIG_DADDY
08-22-2005, 02:07 PM
BD-
Serious question for you, since you seem to know several people who have worked this angle.
Is there any love in these relationships or is it more of a convenience factor?
Do you happen to know if any of these guys got a signed pre-nup agreement prior to committing to marriage?

3 have prenups. All the relationships look decent, some with more passion than others. The guys who had game before getting women down there seem to have more passion in general in their relationships. They are also the ones I give the greatest odds of maintaining a successful relationship long term. Having game seems to be an international language. Any of the guys with that cocky/funny angle about them seem to peak and keep their mates interest level high.

BIG_DADDY
08-22-2005, 02:14 PM
I'm not denying physical attraction plays a big part in a lot of relationships. But "she's hot" is how you describe your girl in the early stages of a relationship. After awhile, if that's still the first thing you can say about her, it comes off as shallow. IMO.

You make it sound like it's a great idea to go get a wife from some foreign country because you can get a "hot" one. Maybe it's just the way you put it, or the way I read it, but it came off as if you have a bunch of friends that are shallow, and that are in relationships that are probably lacking what a true marriage is about.

That's just my opinion. I tell my friends the same thing. If after dating for 6 months, you still say "she's really hot" when asked what she's like, it's pathetic IMO. And it usually results in a crappy relationship. I just think there's something wrong with objectifying the woman you supposedly love in that manner.

And that's ignoring that the guys appear to be incapable of meeting women that don't see "possibility of citizenship" as a key factor in their attraction.

Maybe I am being hypocritical. But I still think there's something wrong with needing to go to a different country to find a good woman.

That's not how they describe them it's how I describe them. One of the things I have notice is ALL of them have not put on weight, not even a little bit after years of being together. One of them isn't attractive at all to me but two of them are over the top it's really hard not to notice something that is of a Brooke Burke caliber.

Valiant
08-22-2005, 02:19 PM
I'm not denying physical attraction plays a big part in a lot of relationships. But "she's hot" is how you describe your girl in the early stages of a relationship. After awhile, if that's still the first thing you can say about her, it comes off as shallow. IMO.

Hell my last two relationships were only about the hottness factor and the fact we both like to ****.. They were both from around the area...

As for the guys that want girls from overseas... Once you meet women from other countries you will realize how bitchy and uncompromising the US born and bred women are...

Park Univ. were I go gets tons of international students, and the majority of them from S. America, Russia and the satellites are A: ****ing hot, B: treat their men like well... IMO foriegn girls are not as big drama queens as a majority of the girls here on their levels... Granted there are tons of nice girls here, but usually have to have a ass for a face to get a great personality up front...

Also most of the foreign girls I meet are well off anyway since they got to this country on their own... As for the guys getting thier wives Online.. I got a feeling that the stats of divorce from BD friends and the average marriage are the same if not higher for two people who are from the US... What 6 out of 10 marriages end in divorce after teh first five years anyway...

vailpass
08-22-2005, 02:47 PM
3 have prenups. All the relationships look decent, some with more passion than others. The guys who had game before getting women down there seem to have more passion in general in their relationships. They are also the ones I give the greatest odds of maintaining a successful relationship long term. Having game seems to be an international language. Any of the guys with that cocky/funny angle about them seem to peak and keep their mates interest level high.

Cool. Glad to hear your boys are exporting their game down south. All pussy costs money, you might as well get what you pay for.

ChiTown
08-22-2005, 02:51 PM
Cool. Glad to hear your boys are exporting their game down south. All pussy costs money, you might as well get what you pay for.

ROFL

Nice

BIG_DADDY
08-22-2005, 03:24 PM
As for the guys that want girls from overseas... Once you meet women from other countries you will realize how bitchy and uncompromising the US born and bred women are...

What they say they like about their women from there is exactly that.

1. Less bitchy.
2. Don't have that sense of entitlement.
3. Don't put on weight like the titanic after getting married.
4. Are more grounded.

I don't know about 1, 2 or 4 but 3 is definately true as none of them have ever put on any weight.

onescrewleftuntwisted
08-22-2005, 03:30 PM
hmmm interesting

kcchuck
08-22-2005, 05:21 PM
My brother married a lady from Thailand, she was a mail order bride, but not my brothers. Seems the guy who brought her over was a ass and she ended up leaving him. She treats my brother like a King, our mother like a Queen, and is so down to earth and cool, I can certainly see why guys go North, South, East and West to find a good wife.

Find em' anywhere you can boys, life is short.

But remember, you have a brain, must use it, any woman can take you down.

Go CHIEFS!!!

BIG_DADDY
08-22-2005, 05:43 PM
My brother married a lady from Thailand, she was a mail order bride, but not my brothers. Seems the guy who brought her over was a ass and she ended up leaving him. She treats my brother like a King, our mother like a Queen, and is so down to earth and cool, I can certainly see why guys go North, South, East and West to find a good wife.

Find em' anywhere you can boys, life is short.

But remember, you have a brain, must use it, any woman can take you down.

Go CHIEFS!!!

I don't even want to think about how high maitenance the huge majority of American women would be if they were as hot as this last one. Not all of them mind you but a HUGE majority.