PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Drunk Thread: Howzit? What's Everyone Drinking Tonight?

FloridaChief
08-19-2005, 06:54 PM
Me? I'm out of the beer.

:cuss:

So's I'm pounding various mixed drink combinations involving Crown Royal, Six Vanilla Vodka, Bacardi Island Breeze, Appleton Estates Jamacan Rum. I'm spinning the wheel of liquid happiness, if you will...

It's been *such* a lovely day, and 20 minutes ago occurred the cherry on top of my crapcake.

Did I mention I hate my ex-wife?

What's up, friends? Please to be telling me your drink of choice on this lovely noche...

Over-Head
08-19-2005, 06:59 PM
J.D and some BC Hydro :bong: :D

MichaelH
08-19-2005, 07:04 PM
Many bottles of Pilsner Urquell. BEER

FloridaChief
08-19-2005, 07:04 PM
some BC Hydro :bong: :D

Don't indulge anymore but I think I could use some tonight...

KChiefsQT
08-19-2005, 07:05 PM
Pepto Bismol... I'm nauseous, but I don't think it's the flu... my mom just demolished me in a tennis match and it's making me feel very ill.

eazyb81
08-19-2005, 07:07 PM

don't be greedy, pass it around!

:)

eazyb81
08-19-2005, 07:11 PM
I'm supposed to be sober tonight, I have to start driving to St. Louis at about 11:00 tonight with my girlfriend.

But a 6 pack of Boulevard Wheat sounds might tasty right about now...

Maybe I can just convince her to drive the whole way down. I guess I wouldn't need to convince her much if I was just drunk when she came to pick me up.

:hmmm:

chiefs4me
08-19-2005, 07:17 PM

You very bad boy....

:p

Saulbadguy
08-19-2005, 07:17 PM
In honor of Joe, I just made a pitcher of frozen strawberry margaritas.

chiefs4me
08-19-2005, 07:19 PM
Me? I'm out of the beer.

:cuss:

So's I'm pounding various mixed drink combinations involving Crown Royal, Six Vanilla Vodka, Bacardi Island Breeze, Appleton Estates Jamacan Rum. I'm spinning the wheel of liquid happiness, if you will...

It's been *such* a lovely day, and 20 minutes ago occurred the cherry on top of my crapcake.

Did I mention I hate my ex-wife?

What's up, friends? Please to be telling me your drink of choice on this lovely noche...

so what was this cherry on top....and just a guess, but what did the ex-wife have to do with it? ROFL

mikey23545
08-19-2005, 07:32 PM
Getting started with a sixer of Kalik beer...

FloridaChief
08-19-2005, 07:35 PM
so what was this cherry on top....and just a guess, but what did the ex-wife have to do with it? ROFL

Picture this: you have an ex-spouse who you were married to for 17 years. Love of your life, known you better than any human being during the course of your life. Marriage sours due to lies and betrayls. You tried to remain friendly even after the divorce. Sometime later, this congenital liar was revealed trying to turn your you against your son and vice versa. Reluctantly, you finally realize--for the sake of your sanity-- hat you have to cut this psycho out of your life.

You haven't seen or heard from this person for over 2 years. Suddenly, without the sightest warning--the doorbell rings. You open the door. Guess who's standing there?

That's what happened to me 'bout two hours ago...

Drink up, people!

Saulbadguy
08-19-2005, 07:38 PM
Absinthe.

siberian khatru
08-19-2005, 07:39 PM
Anchor Brewing Co. Liberty Ale

FloridaChief
08-19-2005, 07:41 PM
Absinthe.

Liar.

..And if not--share!

ExtremeChief
08-19-2005, 07:44 PM
Bud Light

My wife had 2 collegues from school show up at the house... they are on the deck, talking about how much school sucks, reminiscing, etc, blah, blah, blah...

I have to get up at 4am, so I'm gonna drink until I can't stay awake anymore, then go to bed

FUN TIMES!!!!!!1111111WTFBBQLOL

stevieray
08-19-2005, 07:45 PM
Picture this: you have an ex-spouse who you were married to for 17 years. Love of your life, known you better than any human being during the course of your life. Marriage sours due to lies and betrayls. You tried to remain friendly even after the divorce. Sometime later, this congenital liar was revealed trying to turn your you against your son and vice versa. Reluctantly, you finally realize--for the sake of your sanity-- hat you have to cut this psycho out of your life.

You haven't seen or heard from this person for over 2 years. Suddenly, without the sightest warning--the doorbell rings. You open the door. Guess who's standing there?

Drink up, people!

Wow.

ExtremeChief
08-19-2005, 07:52 PM

Drink up, people!

ok... you win. Your story is much better than mine

cheers

ChiefsFire
08-19-2005, 07:54 PM
Pepto Bismol... I'm nauseous, but I don't think it's the flu... my mom just demolished me in a tennis match and it's making me feel very ill.
did this feeling start this morning??

if so,you may be suffering from the dreaded "9 MONTH FLU"

Saulbadguy
08-19-2005, 08:01 PM
I'm a lightweight. Of course, I just polished off the pitcher.

joesomebody
08-19-2005, 08:02 PM
30 rack of busch light waiting on me at home...

I know most of you are into like micro brews and crap, but I'm on a budget...

I have a fifth of crown two, but I usually start with beer and finish with crown and coke

Michael Michigan
08-19-2005, 08:03 PM

Drink up, people!

Two words.

Restraining order.

BigOlChiefsfan
08-19-2005, 08:05 PM
Jim Beam Black

joesomebody
08-19-2005, 08:14 PM
Not really - there's still a lot of domestic drinkers but we've converted a lot of them.

You know you can get just as blasted for roughly the same money if you carefully select a quality brew?In Japan I was all about Sapporro, however now that I'm in Utah all beer off base is 3.2% by state law.

On base however, domestic beer is full strength, and actually requires a sticker on every box that says "Strong Beer" based on Utah state law.

They do sell a select quantity of microbrews in the Class 6 here on base, I'll have a look at them and see if you can give me some reccomendations. I tried St Paulies girl a few weeks ago and it tasted like horse piss.

chiefs4me
08-19-2005, 08:14 PM

Drink up, people!

and, so, what did you do? What did she want, was the visit a good or bad thing? Don't leave me hanging....:deevee:

FloridaChief
08-19-2005, 08:40 PM
and, so, what did you do? What did she want, was the visit a good or bad thing? Don't leave me hanging....:deevee:

I'll try to recreate the event. Here we go...

DING DONG!

I open the door. At first, I don't even recognize her.

FC: Yes?...

X: Hi---It's me

[Recognition sinks in]

FC: Uh, hum...

X: (Waving her hand across my face like she's testing me for blindness, while carrying the UGLIEST purse I've ever seen)...John (Our son) has been trying to get ahold of you but you havn't returned his calls. [A lie, btw...I have caller ID and my son hasn't called me in weeks] He wants to talk to you.

FC: Yep. [Loooong pause} Why are you here?

Note: She's actually waiting for me to invite her in. I recognize all the signals.

X: I'm in Tampa doing outprocessing cause I'm shipping out to Iraq tomorrow (She's in the Navy Reserves)

FC: Right. [Another ridiculously long pause] I'll call him.

Another insanely long gap of silence.

X: Well, I guess that's it.

FC: Seems to be...

I close the door. Sometime later I go out to check that she hasn't cut the tires on my truck. They're all good.

A part of me hopes she croaks on her deployment. Lying c*nt...

FloridaChief
08-19-2005, 08:42 PM
AI thought you were coming up this year, Fla?

Not gonna happen and I'm sorry for that...

FloridaChief
08-19-2005, 08:56 PM
No worries. We'll try again in 2006.

Agreeden...

stevieray
08-19-2005, 09:08 PM
I just got back from getting BLVD wheat...

doing my part to not let FC drink alone...

:toast:

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 09:18 PM
Morgan's and Diet Coke tonight....we are drafting in one of the FFB Leagues.... :)

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 09:19 PM

Drink up, people!

So, did you shag her? :hmmm:

FloridaChief
08-19-2005, 09:29 PM
So, did you shag her? :hmmm:

Today? No.

Did I shag her on our post-divorce vacations down in Key West? You bet.

Would her then-and-current husband be interested in knowing this?

Probably...

Did I know she'd remarried at that time? No...

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 09:34 PM
Today? No.

Probably...

Ah....coward; you shoulda shagged her..... ;)

FloridaChief
08-19-2005, 09:38 PM
Ah....coward; you shoulda shagged her..... ;)

Ahhh, you know me only too well...

Hey! Make me one of them White Russians you're famous for around these parts...

:drool:

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 09:40 PM
Ahhh, you know me only too well...

Hey! Make me one of them White Russians you're famous for around these parts...

:drool:

That's gonna be next....heh.

luv
08-19-2005, 09:52 PM
Today? No.

Probably...

Okay, let's see if I got this straight. She cheated on her current husband with her ex-husband who she also cheated on? Did she cheat on you with him, cuz that would be really ironic.

Oh, and Blue Moon here.

stevieray
08-19-2005, 09:56 PM
cracking open third beer...

FloridaChief
08-19-2005, 10:00 PM
She cheated on her current husband with her ex-husband...

who she also cheated on?

Did she cheat on you with him, cuz that would be really ironic.

Yes.
Yes.
No. Apparently she wasn't *that* elastic...or ironic, I guess...

TheNextStep
08-19-2005, 10:01 PM
I can't even remember the last time I posted here at CP... but I, too, have a psycho ex-wife that I pray never rings my doorbell... and I, too, feel like drinking tonight.

Count me in. I'm starting with Shiner Bock, will move on to either Bass Pale Ale (most likely), Grolsh, or Killian's Irish Red...

stevieray
08-19-2005, 10:02 PM
Yes.
Yes.
No. Apparently she wasn't *that* elastic...or ironic, I guess...

did you sleep around too?

FloridaChief
08-19-2005, 10:08 PM
did you sleep around too?

I did, towards the end of our our marraige. I certainly can't claim to be an innocent babe in the woods. I slept w/ her best friend when we lived in Cali...(very much at the end of our marriage). She did know about it.

It just got kinda sick towards the finale.

stevieray
08-19-2005, 10:11 PM
I did, towards the end of our our marraige. I certainly can't claim to be an innocent babe in the woods. I slept w/ her best friend when we lived in Cali...(very much at the end of our marriage). She did know about it.

It just got kinda sick towards the finale.

what the hell, I'll drink to sleeping with her best friend...:toast:

Sounds like she still has the hots for you.

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 10:11 PM
cracking open third beer...

SHOT time, Elvis. :p

AeroSquid
08-19-2005, 10:15 PM
ok i got home a little bit ago from a wedding rehearsal dinner at JJ's on the Plaza. I drank many a glass of really good wine and a few Newcastles or 6. It's been over 2 months since i had a beer so i'm feeling... happy

FloridaChief
08-19-2005, 10:17 PM
Sounds like she still has the hots for you.

I imagine since I was her first, and that she could always go to me for support--that she equates those feelings into her sexuality. A "comfort zone" of getting laid.

But that's in the past. Tonight's encounter proved to me how little I feel for her...

FloridaChief
08-19-2005, 10:18 PM

I'll drink to that!...

stevieray
08-19-2005, 10:20 PM
:hmmm:

stevieray
08-19-2005, 10:20 PM
I imagine since I was her first, and that she could always go to me for support--that she equates those feelings into her sexuality. A "comfort zone" of getting laid.

But that's in the past. Tonight's encounter proved to me how little I feel for her...

:clap:

TheNextStep
08-19-2005, 10:24 PM
In Japan I was all about Sapporro, however now that I'm in Utah all beer off base is 3.2% by state law.

Sapporo? Man... you've got bad taste in beer on two different continents. Asahi Super Dry kicks Sapporo's ass up and down the block.

luv
08-19-2005, 10:42 PM
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Did someone say shots?

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 10:49 PM

Did someone say shots?

"Why, yes, little missy....we did. Tequila, straight up; or are you a Gaz-kinda girl, and wanna damn mudslide or something? Come on, I ain't got all night." :hmmm:

luv
08-19-2005, 10:53 PM
"Why, yes, little missy....we did. Tequila, straight up; or are you a Gaz-kinda girl, and wanna damn mudslide or something? Come on, I ain't got all night." :hmmm:
Hate the taste of tequila, but I never pass one up when offered one. I'm more of a Crown gal, but had trouble stomaching that recently. Never had a mudslide. I am do love the girly jello shots. Or a good Alabama Slammer or Royal Flush. Whatever you're having, makie it two, and give me one! :)

yeti
08-19-2005, 10:55 PM
Riding with the Captain! That's it I'm out...too drunk to post anything else.

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 10:56 PM
Hate the taste of tequila, but I never pass one up when offered one. I'm more of a Crown gal, but had trouble stomaching that recently. Never had a mudslide. I am do love the girly jello shots. Or a good Alabama Slammer or Royal Flush. Whatever you're having, makie it two, and give me one! :)

Crown gal? You and Eric need to hook up....he'll intro you to some absinthe too....heh.

luv
08-19-2005, 11:02 PM
Crown gal? You and Eric need to hook up....he'll intro you to some absinthe too....heh.
Liking the same whiskey isn't high on my list of compatibility, but thanks. lol

I love anything with rum. Not too many shots with rum in it though.

FloridaChief
08-19-2005, 11:02 PM
Riding with the Captain! That's it I'm out...too drunk to post anything else.

See? Now this guy's my kinda poster....

luv
08-19-2005, 11:03 PM
Oh, and what is absinthe?

FloridaChief
08-19-2005, 11:05 PM
You and Eric need to hook up....he'll intro you to some absinthe too....heh.

Damnit, Rob--you know she isn't ready for that. I'm gonna have to steel myself up for that particular substance--it's been awhile...

FloridaChief
08-19-2005, 11:07 PM
I love anything with rum. Not too many shots with rum in it though.

Not quite sure what this means....

luv
08-19-2005, 11:10 PM
Not quite sure what this means....
It means I like rum. Bicardi in particular. That's all.

And I just can't think of any shots I know of that call for rum, so when I'm drinking shots, I usually go for a whiskey or schnapps of some kind. I like nearly any shot though. Just not straight jager (but I love bombs).

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 11:12 PM
Damnit, Rob--you know she isn't ready for that. I'm gonna have to steel myself up for that particular substance--it's been awhile...

Sorry; cool chicks on this site are rare.....can count 'em on two hands, maybe a couple of toes.....luv2rite is there. Pony up, boy. :p

Raiderhater
08-19-2005, 11:14 PM
I had a shot of Jim Beam and a Shot of 1800 earlier in an attempt to "burn off" my sore throat. helped a little, but didn't completely do the job. Other than that, I haven't had a thing to drink tonight. Just not feeling up to it.

Raiderhater
08-19-2005, 11:16 PM

And I just can't think of any shots I know of that call for rum, so when I'm drinking shots, I usually go for a whiskey or schnapps of some kind. I like nearly any shot though. Just not straight jager (but I love bombs).

Do what I do, shoot the liquor straight. Shit.

I'll bet I can dig up a few shot recipies for you though if you are too much of a girl to go that route.....

luv
08-19-2005, 11:17 PM

GRRRRR...

Now I've got rum drinks on the brain. Two in particular...

Lemonade with Bicardi Limon
Hurricane 151 (Favorite drink)

TheNextStep
08-19-2005, 11:18 PM

I'll bet I can dig up a few shot recipies for you though if you are too much of a girl to go that route.....
Buddy of mine did that in every strip club he ever went to. The chick would say, "Will you buy me a drink?" and he'd answer, "Sure, but you have to drink what I'm drinking." She'd ask, "Okay, what's that?" and he'd reply, "Tequila... no salt, no lemon, no lime, no chaser."

FloridaChief
08-19-2005, 11:19 PM

Bacardi is good , and can be mixed into practically anything. You might find Appleton Estates dark rum interesting. Nice spicey flavor w/ a serious kick...

luv
08-19-2005, 11:19 PM

I like shooting liquor straight. Usually have my Bud Light as a chaser for whiskey. Chasing alcohol with alcohol, but it's 80+ proof vs. 3.2%.

luv
08-19-2005, 11:21 PM
Bacardi is good , and can be mixed into practically anything. You might find Appleton Estates dark rum interesting. Nice spicey flavor w/ a serious kick...
Not too big on spiced rum. Made the mistake of mixing Cpt'n Morgan with store bought egg nog last Christmas...NASTY!

luv
08-19-2005, 11:22 PM
Buddy of mine did that in every strip club he ever went to. The chick would say, "Will you buy me a drink?" and he'd answer, "Sure, but you have to drink what I'm drinking." She'd ask, "Okay, what's that?" and he'd reply, "Tequila... no salt, no lemon, no lime, no chaser."
UGH! I don't do the salt anyway, but must have lime!

Raiderhater
08-19-2005, 11:32 PM

Nice. I don't use salt or lime when shooting tequila either. And I sure as hell don't use chasers.

Raiderhater
08-19-2005, 11:33 PM
I like shooting liquor straight. Usually have my Bud Light as a chaser for whiskey. Chasing alcohol with alcohol, but it's 80+ proof vs. 3.2%.

Well then, problem solved.

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 11:34 PM
Nice. I don't use salt or lime when shooting tequila either. And I sure as hell don't use chasers.

Holy crap. I'm not drinkin' with you; I'll take Frazod and his Macallum, any day. Wow. Color me impressed.

|Zach|
08-19-2005, 11:35 PM
I got back into town about 10ish and met a friend for just one drink. Had a "La Fin Du Monde" very very good.

luv
08-19-2005, 11:36 PM
I got back into town about 10ish and met a friend for just one drink. Had a "La Fin Du Monde" very very good.
What might that be in English?

|Zach|
08-19-2005, 11:40 PM
What might that be in English?
End Of The World.

It has a very high alc. content %. :)

Thank you Patten Alley Pub.

Miles
08-19-2005, 11:41 PM

Its been a while since I have had one of those. Very tasty.

Raiderhater
08-19-2005, 11:42 PM
Holy crap. I'm not drinkin' with you; I'll take Frazod and his Macallum, any day. Wow. Color me impressed.

The only times I can remember actually using chasers was once after a shot of 151. But it was actually the second shot, the first one had no chaser, it also took away a fair portion of my throat. So second was a tad bit more painfull going down

The other time would be after a shot of Everclear. I was alone, otherwise I would have sacked up and showed off for whoever was around.

Otherwise, I don't use chasers. Don't care for them. I'm ashamed I used them the couple of times I did. But I am man enough to admit my moments of weakness before you all.

Raiderhater
08-19-2005, 11:44 PM
I discovered a new drink not long ago that has risen on my favorites list: Adios Mother F#cker.

And it's not just the name that I like, but it is cool. :)

luv
08-19-2005, 11:45 PM
End Of The World.

It has a very high alc. content %. :)

Thank you Patten Alley Pub.
Is that the one behind Easyriders off of Glenstone, or am I confusing it with someplace else? Sounds familiar, but can't remember if I've been there.

luv
08-19-2005, 11:48 PM
The only times I can remember actually using chasers was once after a shot of 151. But it was actually the second shot, the first one had no chaser, it also took away a fair portion of my throat. So second was a tad bit more painfull going down

The other time would be after a shot of Everclear. I was alone, otherwise I would have sacked up and showed off for whoever was around.

Otherwise, I don't use chasers. Don't care for them. I'm ashamed I used them the couple of times I did. But I am man enough to admit my moments of weakness before you all.
We use everclear where I work to clean microfilm.
Would never drink it straight! I like to soak orange slices or mixed fruit in it before eating the fruit though.

Raiderhater
08-19-2005, 11:50 PM
We use everclear where I work to clean microfilm.
Would never drink it straight! I like to soak orange slices or mixed fruit in it before eating the fruit though.

I've taken it straight on two different occaisions. Not in a big hurry to do so again any time soon - unless I can get the girl who got me started on it to finally do a shot with me....

|Zach|
08-19-2005, 11:51 PM
Its been a while since I have had one of those. Very tasty.
Very enjoyable

|Zach|
08-19-2005, 11:51 PM
Is that the one behind Easyriders off of Glenstone, or am I confusing it with someplace else? Sounds familiar, but can't remember if I've been there.
Downtown on Patten street...right off of Walnut. Catty corner from Traffic.

luv
08-19-2005, 11:54 PM
Downtown on Patten street...right off of Walnut. Catty corner from Traffic.
Ahhh yes. Seen it, but haen't been there. The only places I've gone downtown in forever are Springfield Brew Co and Earnie Biggs. For nightlife anyway. Lots of good little restaurants around there.

|Zach|
08-19-2005, 11:56 PM
Ahhh yes. Seen it, but haen't been there. The only places I've gone downtown in forever are Springfield Brew Co and Earnie Biggs. For nightlife anyway. Lots of good little restaurants around there.
Tons...Patten Alley is great though. 168 different kinds of beer.

luv
08-19-2005, 11:59 PM
Tons...Patten Alley is great though. 168 different kinds of beer.
It should have the beer I've been searching for. Went to Arris Pizza once and someone ordered me a beer they thought I'd like. It tasted almost like apple cider. Cannot remember the name of it for the life of me though.

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 12:03 AM
Always with the Diet Dr. Pepper on Friday Nights...

luv, you have an Arris ins Springfield? Where?!?!? The Arris in The 'Burg closed a couple of years ago.

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 12:03 AM
I can't say anything about shots and chasers as I quit doing shots years ago. Had a party at my house and we ended up doing shots... and I spent the night passed out in the corner, behind the houseplant.

I've since decided that I'm a "beer guy."

stevieray
08-20-2005, 12:06 AM
I can't say anything about shots and chasers as I quit doing shots years ago. Had a party at my house and we ended up doing shots... and I spent the night passed out in the corner, behind the houseplant.

LOL, you are in a merry mood.

luv
08-20-2005, 12:06 AM
Always with the Diet Dr. Pepper on Friday Nights...

luv, you have an Arris ins Springfield? Where?!?!? The Arris in The 'Burg closed a couple of years ago.
There's one on Republic Rd. Just east of the corner or Republic and South National. At the end of one of those small strip malls.

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 12:10 AM

AH..... so that's "the next step". Makes sense now. It's step #3 on your 12-step program.

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 12:11 AM
There's one on Republic Rd. Just east of the corner or Republic and South National. At the end of one of those small strip malls.
Awesome... I'll be sure to stop by next time I visit my folks.

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 12:11 AM
AH..... so that's "the next step". Makes sense now. It's step #3 on your 12-step program.
Nah... my beer fridge is out in the garage. Waaaaay more than 12 steps away...

luv
08-20-2005, 12:14 AM
Nah... my beer fridge is out in the garage. Waaaaay more than 12 steps away...
ROFL

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 12:17 AM
Funny thing about my beer fridge, too... When I got here, I was sooooo f***ing happy to have a beer fridge that when I met the neighbors, I went on and on and showed off a little bit. They let me carry on for a little while... and then one of them said, "That's really cool. I want to show you something..."

He had completely redone his basement so that it was a sportsbar. Had the bar, two kegs, 2 televisions... Patriots crap all over the place...

Suddenly, my cool ass beer fridge became "that stupid fridge in the garage..." I still hear about that from time to time...

luv
08-20-2005, 12:22 AM
Funny thing about my beer fridge, too... When I got here, I was sooooo f***ing happy to have a beer fridge that when I met the neighbors, I went on and on and showed off a little bit. They let me carry on for a little while... and then one of them said, "That's really cool. I want to show you something..."

He had completely redone his basement so that it was a sportsbar. Had the bar, two kegs, 2 televisions... Patriots crap all over the place...

Suddenly, my cool ass beer fridge became "that stupid fridge in the garage..." I still hear about that from time to time...
Yeah but their bar is surrounded by Patriots crap. And your fridge stores your favorite beer and keeps it cool. Just think of those who don't even have a beer designated for only beer and the like.

I once felt sorry for myself for not having shoes until I saw the man with no feet. Something like that.

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 12:30 AM
I once felt sorry for myself for not having shoes until I saw the man with no feet. Something like that.
No, no... It's "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 12:38 AM
How the hell can you walk in the shoes of a man with no feet?

Dammit, you guys are no help at all!

luv
08-20-2005, 12:42 AM
How the hell can you walk in the shoes of a man with no feet?

Dammit, you guys are no help at all!
Blame FMB! He brought walking into the equation again. :p And not just 12 steps, a whole freakin mile! lol

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 12:46 AM
Blame FMB! He brought walking into the equation again. :p And not just 12 steps, a whole freakin mile! lol
A mile in 12 steps? Those are GIANT steps!!!

I'd walk 12 steps for a Camel.

luv
08-20-2005, 12:47 AM
A mile in 12 steps? Those are GIANT steps!!!

I'd walk 12 steps for a Camel.
One hump or two? :p

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 12:49 AM
Two... more bang for your buck...

OH..... you mean camel humps for water, not humping the camel once or twice.

:sulk:

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 12:50 AM
Hell, I'd walk a mile for that.

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 12:51 AM
But why walk a mile when you're taking big steps like that?

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 12:51 AM
But why walk a mile when you're taking big steps like that?
Why does a dog lick his balls?

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 12:52 AM
Why does a dog lick his balls?
Because he can.

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 12:53 AM
And "Bingo" was his name-O.

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 12:54 AM
And "Bingo" was his name-O.
Oh, was that right? I was just answering as if I was the dog.

Raiderhater
Yeah but their bar is surrounded by Patriots crap. And your fridge stores your favorite beer and keeps it cool. Just think of those who don't even have a beer designated for only beer and the like.

Not me, it just made me want the shoes even more so I didn't wind up like him.

stevieray
Because he can.

I 've always thought it was because they know they're was gonna lick your face later.

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 12:57 AM
Oh, was that right? I was just answering as if I was the dog.
While not a bad retort... and certainly a testament to your own flexibility... I still question the wisdom of broadcasting to people that you do, in fact, lick your own genitals.

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 01:01 AM
While not a bad retort... and certainly a testament to your own flexibility... I still question the wisdom of broadcasting to people that you do, in fact, lick your own genitals.
Reread... I didn't say that I do or even can... just that I was answering as IF I were the dog. So now we're assuming that I can and that I am, in fact, a dog.

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 01:02 AM
I have no clever retort for that one. I've had entirely too many beers for that.

luv
08-20-2005, 01:18 AM
Reread... I didn't say that I do or even can... just that I was answering as IF I were the dog. So now we're assuming that I can and that I am, in fact, a dog.
If a man could lick his own balls, what would he need a woman for? To fetch beers from the beer fridge out in the garage I guess. :p

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 01:19 AM
If a man could lick his own balls, what would he need a woman for? To fetch beers from the beer fridge out in the garage I guess. :p
What kind of a loser has a beer fridge in the garage? I have this big basement filled with Chiefs stuff, beer on tap, and a fully stocked bar...

Jeezus...

:p

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 01:20 AM
ANd for the record, guys have hands, too, but it feels better when a girl does it.

luv
08-20-2005, 01:25 AM
ANd for the record, guys have hands, too, but it feels better when a girl does it.
Got this stuff called Heads Up. It's strawberry flavored and YUMMY! Anyway... :redface:

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 01:28 AM
Got this stuff called Heads Up. It's strawberry flavored and YUMMY! Anyway... :redface:
Let's hope Papa Smurf isn't anywhere near this thread...

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 01:29 AM
This should be in your signature. ROFL

luv
08-20-2005, 01:31 AM
Let's hope Papa Smurf isn't anywhere near this thread...
I'm sure he's read worse on others by now. I am 28 years old after all, and not a COMPLETE loser. I'm sure he figures I get some occasionally. My mom, on the other hand, probably thinks her precious baby girl is still a virgin since I'm not married. :rolleyes:

luv
08-20-2005, 01:32 AM
This should be in your signature. ROFL
LOL

Ya know, I think dad has learned more about me than he cares to know since I've been posting on here. ROFL

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 01:34 AM
I'm sure he's read worse on others by now. I am 28 years old after all, and not a COMPLETE loser. I'm sure he figures I get some occasionally. My mom, on the other hand, probably thinks her precious baby girl is still a virgin since I'm not married. :rolleyes:
*gasp* I'm SHOCKED!

Actually, I'm sure he realizes you get busy on occasion, but I doubt he cares to read about your preferred flavored lubricants. ROFL

I didn't realize you were 28. :hmmm:

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 01:36 AM
LOL

Ya know, I think dad has learned more about me than he cares to know since I've been posting on here. ROFL
I was dating this girl when I was in high school who had one of those very stern, very protective fathers. She and I had been together for two years, so I was kinda sorta in the "circle of trust"...

Anyway, the two of them are sitting there on the couch one day, I'm over on the loveseat, and there's some craptacular show on television that features a father/daughter moment where, when talking about sex, the father says, "I just want you to know that you can always be honest with me." As soon as those words came out of the speakers, my girlfriend looks over at her dad and say, "Daddy, do you want me to be honest with you?" I'm ready to have a f***ing heart attack, knowing that I'm about to meet my maker.

Her dad didn't bat an eyelash, nor did he so much as glance away from the TV, when he said, simply, "You'd better lie."

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 01:38 AM
I owe you one...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheNextStep again.

tk13
08-20-2005, 01:38 AM
I was dating this girl when I was in high school who had one of those very stern, very protective fathers. She and I had been together for two years, so I was kinda sorta in the "circle of trust"...

Anyway, the two of them are sitting there on the couch one day, I'm over on the loveseat, and there's some craptacular show on television that features a father/daughter moment where, when talking about sex, the father says, "I just want you to know that you can always be honest with me." As soon as those words came out of the speakers, my girlfriend looks over at her dad and say, "Daddy, do you want me to be honest with you?" I'm ready to have a f***ing heart attack, knowing that I'm about to meet my maker.

Her dad didn't bat an eyelash, nor did he so much as glance away from the TV, when he said, simply, "You'd better lie."
ROFL ROFL

luv
08-20-2005, 01:44 AM

That sounds like one of those jokes you get in emails from friends. That is too funny to have really happened. ROFL

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 01:49 AM
You get e-mails from people NOT selling you viagra and cialis.

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 01:50 AM
That sounds like one of those jokes you get in emails from friends. That is too funny to have really happened. ROFL
I swear to God... and you'd better believe that when she and I were alone, I just about came unglued on her over that one. She didn't see my point of view at all...

Same girl that I went over to her house one day while her dad and step-mom were at work and we, uh, might have had a little hanky-panky. Anyway, before I leave her house, she says that she wants to call her dad's office, to make sure he's not on the way home so he won't see me walking in the vicinity and get suspicious. She calls and finds out that Dad's on the way home. Now she's freaked, I'm half dressed, and she's pushing me out the door. As I'm about to go out the door, I joke, "you sure you don't want to look out the window and make sure he's not there?"

Sure as shit, he's parked the car and is on his way in.

I literally had a "grab your shoes, no time to button your shirt, dive off the balcony" moment...

That's the one that i look back on and say, "Man, I can't believe that happened..."

Seriously, if I hadn't been a smartass with the "look out the window" crack, he'd have had me dead to rights.

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 01:59 AM
What happens to the planet about this time on Friday nights?

It seems EVERY Friday night, the planet gets dead for 10-15 minutes right about now... strange occurance.

luv
08-20-2005, 02:00 AM
I swear to God... and you'd better believe that when she and I were alone, I just about came unglued on her over that one. She didn't see my point of view at all...

Same girl that I went over to her house one day while her dad and step-mom were at work and we, uh, might have had a little hanky-panky. Anyway, before I leave her house, she says that she wants to call her dad's office, to make sure he's not on the way home so he won't see me walking in the vicinity and get suspicious. She calls and finds out that Dad's on the way home. Now she's freaked, I'm half dressed, and she's pushing me out the door. As I'm about to go out the door, I joke, "you sure you don't want to look out the window and make sure he's not there?"

Sure as shit, he's parked the car and is on his way in.

I literally had a "grab your shoes, no time to button your shirt, dive off the balcony" moment...

That's the one that i look back on and say, "Man, I can't believe that happened..."

Seriously, if I hadn't been a smartass with the "look out the window" crack, he'd have had me dead to rights.
Tell me you ended up marrying this girl and this sounds like a movie I could see Steve Martin playing the role of "Dad" in. ROFL

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 02:01 AM
Tell me you ended up marrying this girl and this sounds like a movie I could see Steve Martin playing the role of "Dad" in. ROFL
Oh, GOD no... Martin's done enough family, madcap comedy garbage to last a lifetime. That role would best be played by someone more masculine, more intimidating.

Martin, the perpetually grey-haired, geek is not intimidating enough.

luv
08-20-2005, 02:03 AM
Oh, GOD no... Martin's done enough family, madcap comedy garbage to last a lifetime. That role would best be played by someone more masculine, more intimidating.

Martin, the perpetually grey-haired, geek is not intimidating enough.
Okay, I'll give you that.

Harrison Ford? :hmmm:

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 02:06 AM
Okay, I'll give you that.

Harrison Ford? :hmmm:
Maybe...

How about John Goodman, big, strong actor, definitely could be intimidating, and very comedic minded.

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 02:06 AM

Honestly, she broke my heart and it took me damned near two years to get over it. I still think of her fondly though.

And daddy would have been played by Christopher Walken...

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 02:07 AM
Honestly, she broke my heart and it took me damned near two years to get over it. I still think of her fondly though.

ROFL

Get.... the hell OFF... my daughter.

ROFL

luv
08-20-2005, 02:09 AM
Maybe...

How about John Goodman, big, strong actor, definitely could be intimidating, and very comedic minded.
I dunno. He seems too much like the teddy bear type. But that would make since if we were to make her a daddys girl. Did you see him in Coyote Ugly? Look ay who I'm asking. :doh!:

tk13
08-20-2005, 02:09 AM

"Son, ever wish you had a tail?...."

luv
08-20-2005, 02:10 AM

He would definitely be intimidating in the psycho kinda way. And he does well in comedic siuations.

So, who plays the daughter and the boyfriend?

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 02:16 AM
"I need to tell you a story about this watch..."

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 02:17 AM
Well, assuming that the daughter is played by some hot young sexy starlet and the scenes are so explicit that it has to be edited to shreds in order to get an NC-17 rating, I'm going to go ahead and star as myself.

Barring that, the boyfriend has to be played by a very skinny yet very confident old fashioned wiseass. The daughter will be played by some cute, thin girl with late-80s big hair...

luv
08-20-2005, 02:18 AM
BTW, FMB! Your avatar goes so fast that it almost looks like she's just licking her fist. Or is that just me?

And I'm waiting to see who TNS sees playing the role of him. :hmmm:

luv
08-20-2005, 02:21 AM
Well, assuming that the daughter is played by some hot young sexy starlet and the scenes are so explicit that it has to be edited to shreds in order to get an NC-17 rating, I'm going to go ahead and star as myself.

Barring that, the boyfriend has to be played by a very skinny yet very confident old fashioned wiseass. The daughter will be played by some cute, thin girl with late-80s big hair...
Ashton Kutcher?

Funny thing about thinking of him is that I see Demi via how she looked in the 80's playing the role of the girlfriend. Who would be that age now that we could give big hair to?

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 02:24 AM
Hell if I know. I'm hopeless when it comes to pop culture. I don't watch TV until my son goes to bed at 8:30 and, even then, I just tune in to ESPN or NFL Network. The last movie I saw in a theater (that wasn't a cartoon movie for my son) was Lord of the Rings... the first one. I'm convinced that country music is overrun by boy bands, rock music is overrun by "singers that are mad at their dads," and rap music is overrun by foul mouthed monotone wannabes to the point that don't listen to much radio.

Yeah... I've reached that age, I think, where I'm starting to get old and the concept of "generation gap" is becoming very real...

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 02:24 AM
Since I'm the only one qualified to actually direct and produce this film on here right now, I have sole casting decisions...

I'm good with Walken, but you're out. Due to my directorial vision and the need to change things because of poetic license, the female leads will be extended to fraternal triplets (played by Katie Holmes, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly). The male lead story has been replaced to a coming of age story about a lesbian foursome, involving the three sisters and a fourth girl (to be played by Kirsten Dunst).

The film will be NC-17 -- I will NOT compromise my vision.

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 02:25 AM
Oh, and Ashton Kuther isn't nearly thin enough. I'm really skinny. Always have been.

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 02:26 AM
BTW, FMB! Your avatar goes so fast that it almost looks like she's just licking her fist. Or is that just me?
She's actually stuffing her entire fist in her mouth... I'll see if I can't slow it down some.

luv
08-20-2005, 02:30 AM
Since I'm the only one qualified to actually direct and produce this film on here right now, I have sole casting decisions...

I'm good with Walken, but you're out. Due to my directorial vision and the need to change things because of poetic license, the female leads will be extended to fraternal triplets (played by Katie Holmes, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly). The male lead story has been replaced to a coming of age story about a lesbian foursome, involving the three sisters and a fourth girl (to be played by Kirsten Dunst).

The film will be NC-17 -- I will NOT compromise my vision.
Whoa! Eerie. I was thinking Katie Holmes as a replacement for Demi in my original vision.

Well, seeing as how this has turned into a porno geared towards men (and seeing as how I am NOT into other women, let alone watching 4 women go at it), I'll stay out of any decisions made from this point on.

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 02:31 AM
Whoa! Eerie. I was thinking Katie Holmes as a replacement for Demi in my original vision.

Well, seeing as how this has turned into a porno geared towards men (and seeing as how I am NOT into other women, let alone watching 4 women go at it), I'll stay out of any decisions made from this point on.
No, not porno! Coming of age story!

ROFL

luv
08-20-2005, 02:31 AM
She's actually stuffing her entire fist in her mouth... I'll see if I can't slow it down some.
Oh, I know what she's doing. And why is that so impressive? No man has the girth of a fist. Good God!

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 02:32 AM
Porno has such a negative stigma attached... coming of age story BEGS for an Oscar!

Trust me... this will be a HIT!

luv
No, not porno! Coming of age story!

ROFL
NC-17, 4 beautiful women, c'mon. Has male porno fantasy written all over it. :shake:

Fire Me Boy!
Oh, I know what she's doing. And why is that so impressive? No man has the girth of a fist. Good God!
ROFL

That reminded me of a bumper sticker I saw the day I moved to Warrensburg -- "Smart as a horse and hung like Einstein."

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 02:33 AM
The speed limit was 55 for years and years and it never affected Corvette sales.

It's not about if she needs to do it... just that she can...

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 02:34 AM
NC-17, 4 beautiful women, c'mon. Has male porno fantasy written all over it. :shake:
Well, now I just have to say, "DUH!"

But read the post about negative stigmas... we want to stay away from that.

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 02:35 AM
No... it's a commercial for strawberry Heads Up. :p

tk13
08-20-2005, 02:36 AM
I beg to differ. If I close my fist, I have the girth of my fist.

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 02:37 AM
I have to go to sleep before I spontaneously die.

Good night.

luv
08-20-2005, 02:37 AM
No... it's a commercial for strawberry Heads Up. :p
ROFL

What I would think would be impressive, in a man's eyes, would be if she could stick her hand down her throat without gagging.

I would go into further detail, but...uhhhh...nah.

luv
08-20-2005, 02:38 AM
You want some girl to stick your fist in her mouth?

luv
08-20-2005, 02:39 AM
I have to go to sleep before I spontaneously die.

Good night.
G'night! I think this is the first time I've seen you. Nice chatting with you. And please don't die. :p

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 02:51 AM

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 02:52 AM
ROFL

What I would think would be impressive, in a man's eyes, would be if she could stick her hand down her throat without gagging.

I would go into further detail, but...uhhhh...nah.
Yeah.... the wife's been practicing. Homework rules!

StcChief
08-20-2005, 09:23 AM
Micro brew wheat at HH.
Sam Adams Summer Ale
Bud Select during Cards game
Amber bock draft watching a band.

Mr. Kotter
08-20-2005, 09:34 AM
Micro brew wheat at HH.
Sam Adams Summer Ale
Bud Select during Cards game
Amber bock draft watching a band.

at 10:23 am? :spock:

You party with ENDelt, don't you?

FloridaChief
08-20-2005, 10:58 AM
at 10:23 am?

What's wrong with that?

Raiderhater
08-20-2005, 02:47 PM
Here ya' go, luv, recipies for shots with rum. Enjoy.

http://www.drinksmixer.com/search/?q=&iq=2&d=1&p=1

Mr. Kotter
08-20-2005, 03:36 PM
Let's see what I can remember from last night...

Pete's Wicked Rally Cap Ale (1)
7-n-7 (1)
Miller Lite (1)
Dos Equis (um... let's see... 7?)
a return to Miller Lite (1)
Sam Adams Summer Ale (uh... maybe 3?)
Vodka Tonic (I have no clue how many)
Rumpleminze (I'm pretty sure just one shot)

That might cover it. Things get kinda blurry towards the end.

In my best TC impression:

"Have you considered AA?" :hmmm:

;)

Raiderhater
08-20-2005, 03:39 PM
Let's see what I can remember from last night...

Pete's Wicked Rally Cap Ale (1)
7-n-7 (1)
Miller Lite (1)
Dos Equis (um... let's see... 7?)
a return to Miller Lite (1)
Sam Adams Summer Ale (uh... maybe 3?)
Vodka Tonic (I have no clue how many)
Rumpleminze (I'm pretty sure just one shot)

That might cover it. Things get kinda blurry towards the end.

You called me out one time when I remembered what I had drank one evening. I do not recall exactly what you said, but you did spout off something. Now I see you doing it, if only I could remember what you said I'd throw it right back at ya'.....

Mr. Kotter
08-20-2005, 03:44 PM
Hey, I didn't wake up in a running car this morning.

There is some broken skin on my right hand, though. Apparently I decided to punch some stuff last night... which is, y'know, real smart when there's a bone in there still healing from the last time I did that.

On the plus side, I called a girl at 2:30 in the morning and I seem to recall her being happy about it. I think I may have made plans for tonight... I'm not sure. Hopefully nothing that conflicts with the football game.

Hell, if her head's in your lap....you won't miss a play. :p

Although three hours of that might get a little old. Er, eh....scratch that last thought.

Mr. Kotter
08-20-2005, 03:48 PM
... Were we drunk?

ROFL

KChiefsQT
10-15-2005, 10:25 PM
I know its saturday... but im drunk. hope everyne is having a good night too. :)

Gaz
10-15-2005, 10:29 PM
Peppermint schnapps over shaved ice. Served in a steaming hot tub with assorted comic books at hand and Adiemus on the Rio MP3 player slaved to the bathroom stereo.

xoxo~
Gaz
Unabashed hedonist.

luv
10-15-2005, 10:29 PM
I know its saturday... but im drunk. hope everyne is having a good night too. :)
At least you type a helluva lot better than go bo when you're drunk.

KChiefsQT
10-15-2005, 10:30 PM
At least you type a helluva lot better than go bo when you're drunk.

yes i take it slow... very slow.

luv
10-15-2005, 10:32 PM
Peppermint schnapps over shaved ice. Served in a steaming hot tub with assorted comic books at hand and Adiemus on the Rio MP3 player slaved to the bathroom stereo.

xoxo~
Gaz
Unabashed hedonist.

Substitute a different drink (I don't care for peppermint anything), and that scenario sounds good to me. That reminds me. Dad is up in KC. He's got the hot tub fired back up. I may go relax for awhile. It's a beautiful night out.

Gaz
10-15-2005, 10:39 PM
I have not yet winterized the hot tub.

i.e: I have not removed the lid and cleaned out the gunk that accumulates during the summer.

Once I do that, Mrs. Gaz and I will once again be horrifying the neighbors.

xoxo~
Gaz
Firm believer in butt-nekkid hot tubbing. [much to the dismay of his neighbors].

keg in kc
10-16-2005, 12:01 AM
I think I'm going to drink some tea or hot chocolate. Working until midnight makes getting to sleep difficult sometimes. Hopefully I can get myself out of bed relatively early tomorrow so I won't be doing the same thing tomorrow night.

kregger
10-16-2005, 12:18 AM
I think I'm going to drink some tea or hot chocolate. Working until midnight makes getting to sleep difficult sometimes. Hopefully I can get myself out of bed relatively early tomorrow so I won't be doing the same thing tomorrow night.

Ah another 2nd shifter! I however am downing a Spaten Oktoberfest while I peruse the board. Better start thinkin' about sleep tho as tailgatin' will arrive awful early. And I have to make pancakes :BLVD:

keg in kc
10-16-2005, 12:25 AM
I'm not a 2nd shifter. I'm self-supervised, and can usually work any time of day I want. I happened to procrastinate a bit early yesterday and didn't get into the "office" until about 2:30 in the afternoon. So instead of working, say, from 10 am until 7 pm, I worked from 2:30 until 11:30, nobody's fault but mine. Hoping not to repeat my mistake tomorrow...

Miles
10-16-2005, 12:26 AM
Some Cotes du Rhone wine.

joesomebody
10-16-2005, 12:33 AM
had a bloody marry, couple jack and cokes, prolly 6 busch lights, vodka and frangelico, and I'm going back to jack and coke now.

FloridaChief
10-16-2005, 12:57 AM
...frangelico...

I enjoy doing a shot of Frangelico from time to time. Highly underrated liqueur.

philfree
10-16-2005, 01:03 AM
I have not yet winterized the hot tub.

i.e: I have not removed the lid and cleaned out the gunk that accumulates during the summer.

Once I do that, Mrs. Gaz and I will once again be horrifying the neighbors.

xoxo~
Gaz
Firm believer in butt-nekkid hot tubbing. [much to the dismay of his neighbors].

Yeah I gotta get my tub up to snuff as well as winterize the pool. My back pain has been minimal so I've kinda let the tub go of late. It all get's done this next week as I will be motivated from a big Chiefs win. Now scooping the dog pen should get done too but that's the one job that's not hard to put off.

PhilFree:arrow: