PDA

View Full Version : Cheaters.

Halfcan
08-20-2005, 12:32 AM
No I am not talking about the Denver Offensive line. I am talking about the TV show Cheaters. Sex, yelling, fights, and that is just the previews. This show rocks!!

Fishpicker
08-20-2005, 12:36 AM
the "host" of the show got stabbed in one episode. some crazy redneck was caught cheatin while on his boat.then he pulls a fishing knife and guts him.

luv
08-20-2005, 12:39 AM
Sure you aren't getting it confused with Jerry Springer? :p

Halfcan
08-20-2005, 12:41 AM
Dude that was the second host. Tommy Grand was the first host and he was stabbed in the chest twice and almost died. Joey Grekko is the 2nd one and he was stabbed on the boat. That was a wild one. Man the dude was turning white and fading in and out. But he came back and is still hosting the show. This is the best show on TV.

These people get busted and still try to lie. I love they don't edit the fights, they show it all.

Fishpicker
08-20-2005, 12:46 AM
Dude that was the second host. Tommy Grand was the first host and he was stabbed in the chest twice and almost died. Joey Grekko is the 2nd one and he was stabbed on the boat. That was a wild one. Man the dude was turning white and fading in and out. But he came back and is still hosting the show. This is the best show on TV.

These people get busted and still try to lie. I love they don't edit the fights, they show it all.

i knew they changed hosts but I didnt realize they had both been stabbed. that's nuts.

stevieray
08-20-2005, 12:48 AM
Ya, maybe we'll see someone murdered someday.

Phobia
08-20-2005, 12:50 AM
Sounds like the most ridiculous show on TV. Why would anybody want to watch those people at the lowest point in their lives? I know I certainly wouldn't want to see me during the time my ex was running around on me. I'm sure I wasn't a pretty sight.

stevieray
08-20-2005, 12:52 AM
Why would anybody want to watch those people at the lowest point in their lives? I

Because so many other people's lives suck too.

Halfcan
08-20-2005, 12:54 AM
Phobia, amen brother, been there done that. The best was a guy on his way to a Halloween party. The camera crews surrounded him. Here the guy is cheating on his wife and gets busted in a bumble bee outfit. His wife kicked his azz bad. Knocked the antenas right off of him.

I am glad these guys are getting busted-the show does help the victims-and believe it or not- a lot of the couples get back together after all the drama.