PDA

View Full Version : Strange scary things

DenverChief
08-20-2005, 03:17 AM
So since I have been working here some of the Deputies have told me stories about how this jail is haunted and the surrounding area is notorious for UFO sightings and other strange things. last week dispatch recieved a call at about 3 am when one of my co-deputies was in there that he described as extremely odd....well tonight he pulled up the audio file to let us hear what it was:

Dispatcher: "Sheriff's office"
Caller: "Engine Number 2852 just about to jump the track"
Dispatcher: "Hello?"

It is important to note that it was not understandable the first time around. Dispatch had to speed it up to make it sound "normal" imagine playing a record on a speed too low...thats about how it sounds...well I tell you it is the most creepy thing I have ever heard ...if it were a 911 call it might have been easy to brush it off as some kind of computer making an emergency call for a train (if such technology exsists) but it was a call to the non-emergent line

mikey23545
08-20-2005, 04:04 AM
Do you mean from the inside or the outside?

Fire Me Boy!
08-20-2005, 04:22 AM
Ever seen a UFO?
Your first post was better.

DenverChief
08-20-2005, 04:26 AM
Do you mean from the inside or the outside?
heh that was not my original post I changed it....anyway we (The Deputies on duty) have been talking about the stories of this jail and how it is haunted....some of the deputies have seen orbs of light floating around the jail on the camera system that cannot be seen by the naked eye...even have a few digital phots to go along with the digital camera footage....very strange....this also gos in hand with what I posted in my original post about a strange call our dispatch recieved the other night.....

no number on the caller ID ....very very strange...the voice also sounded like a record on slow speed....makes my hair stand up thinking about it

DenverChief
08-20-2005, 04:26 AM
Your first post was better.

yeah dunno why I changed it...just kept creepin me out to think about it

DenverChief
08-20-2005, 05:58 AM
:hmmm:

C-Mac
08-20-2005, 06:22 AM
:hmmm:
What if the answer to your question is worse than hearing the strange voice?

Braincase
08-20-2005, 06:25 AM
You need to call the pros...

http://www.astro.virginia.edu/class/oconnell/astr121/im/x-files-mulder-scully.jpg

mikey23545
08-20-2005, 06:28 AM
heh that was not my original post I changed it....anyway we (The Deputies on duty) have been talking about the stories of this jail and how it is haunted....some of the deputies have seen orbs of light floating around the jail on the camera system that cannot be seen by the naked eye...even have a few digital phots to go along with the digital camera footage....very strange....this also gos in hand with what I posted in my original post about a strange call our dispatch recieved the other night.....

no number on the caller ID ....very very strange...the voice also sounded like a record on slow speed....makes my hair stand up thinking about it

Did you guys save the recording?....We need a .wav file, dammit!
:cuss:

mikey23545
08-20-2005, 06:28 AM
Oh, and a couple of the still shots, too....

mikey23545
08-20-2005, 06:30 AM
As a matter of fact, just gather all your evidence together in one spot, and turn your back for a minute....

Mile High Mania
08-20-2005, 06:43 AM
Do you guys really buy into the super natural mumbo jumbo...

C-Mac
08-20-2005, 06:54 AM
Been that way since the dawn of mankind.....why change now?

Bob Dole
08-20-2005, 06:55 AM

Why else would we keep thinking that the Chiefs are going to win another Super Bowl?

BigOlChiefsfan
08-20-2005, 06:56 AM
http://www.prairieghosts.com/

DenverChief
08-20-2005, 03:08 PM
Did you guys save the recording?....We need a .wav file, dammit!
:cuss:

Yes we saved it...I listened to it several times last night....I'm just not sure I can share it...if I can I will....

DenverChief
08-20-2005, 03:11 PM

yes...I have expereinced some very strange things in my life and do believe that there are ghosts ...

Mr. Kotter
08-20-2005, 03:13 PM
yes...I have expereinced some very strange things in my life and do believe that there are ghosts ...

Me too.

Now, do you believe in gay ghosts? And if so, do they "die" that way, or is the behavior learned? :hmmm:

;)

Skip Towne
08-20-2005, 03:16 PM
Just us dumb ones.

DenverChief
08-20-2005, 03:25 PM
Me too.

Now, do you believe in gay ghosts? And if so, do they "die" that way, or is the behavior learned? :hmmm:

;)

uhhhh....okay then :hump: