PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Morning News Chiefs article

One Arrowhead Dave
09-07-2000, 01:47 AM
An article worth reading. Despite the pundit hacks, all is not bad as a CHIEFS fan.
http://dallasnews.com/sports_day/football/cowboys/goose/162590_goosecol_04spo.html <BR>

Clint in Wichita
09-07-2000, 07:41 AM
All it talked about was KC getting their asses kicked at home by a young team. Being a Chiefs fan right now isn't much fun.

------------------
This is my signature!! There are many like it but this one is mine!!

TEX
09-07-2000, 08:43 AM
I read it and the only thing that's good about it is the mention of how difficult it USED to be to win at ARROWHEAD. That's not the case anymore. The Chiefs have lost their last 2 regular season games at home. I see more on the horizon this year.

redbrian
09-07-2000, 08:50 AM
It was hot out there," said Colts coach Jim Mora of the steamy 90-degree temperatures. "It was a close game, a loud crowd and a good opponent. That's when you have to execute and perform and do what it takes to win a football game."

Ok nimrods where in this quote do you get "it USED to be hard to win in Arrowhead"?

ChiTown
09-07-2000, 09:02 AM
Redbrian - you'll have to rely on the recent facts:

The fact that we lost our last 2 reg. season home games. The fact that we lost our two preseason home games. The fact that we lost our firts home opener in 12 years. The fact that we have lost the last two home playoff games. The fact that we have offensively taken our home field advtg away by playing ultra conservative smash-mouth 3 n out football.

[This message has been edited by ChiTown (edited 09-07-2000).]