PDA

View Full Version : What has happened to Vlad, Vlib, Jim?

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2005, 06:55 PM
He's become a leftist marionette. Its almost like Meme, jAZ, TJ, et al, have taken control of him. He's joined the dark side. This is John Kerry caliber flipflopping... :D

Mr. Kotter
08-20-2005, 06:58 PM
Heh....heh-heh.

This should have been a stacked, flawed poll. Heh. ROFL

Baby Lee
08-20-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted over on Vlad's "Let's see if I can stick my dick in Kotter's ass while he's sleeping" thread.
I wouldn't read too much into it. Vlad had an epiphany while watching a Seinfeld rerun during his convalescence and decided, from here on out, he'd order "chicken salad, on rye, untoasted ... and a cup of tea."

Then he walked up to Mememe and said "Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice that you were looking in my direction. My name is Vlad. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents."

The rest is history.

I hear he's now personally responsible for getting Carl his daily calzone.

Logical
08-20-2005, 07:01 PM
LOL, not at all. The issues of the day have changed and my liberal side has been brought to the forefront. You will also still find me arguing with jAZ and crew. The one area that I part with the conservatives on foreign policy is I see this whole occupation as a collosal f*ck up and waste of money on a country that will be in Civil War in less than 3 month after we leave no matter how long we stay and how much money we waste on it.

Logical
08-20-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted over on Vlad's "Let's see if I can stick my dick in Kotter's ass while he's sleeping" thread.
Actually I believe Kotter was definitely on line when that thread was posted and in fact was the fourth to respond and did so within 5 minutes. By the way that was funny and I don't even like Seinfeld.

Baby Lee
08-20-2005, 07:19 PM
Actually I believe Kotter was definitely on line when that thread was posted and in fact was the fourth to respond and did so within 5 minutes. By the way that was funny and I don't even like Seinfeld.
Don't be so hard on yourself, Vlad. Even your tiny ween is gonna wake Kotter [but(t) quick] when it starts to breach inner flesh.

ROFL ROFL

Pitt Gorilla
08-21-2005, 03:36 PM
Maybe Jim just finds it easier or more entertaining to f*ck with the idiots on the right; I'm guessing it worked or this thread wouldn't have been created... :)

|Zach|
08-21-2005, 03:36 PM
Maybe Jim just finds it easier or more entertaining to f*ck with the idiots on the right; I'm guessing it worked or this thread wouldn't have been created... :)
heh

go bowe
08-21-2005, 03:43 PM
heh?

heh?

what, are you the the king of one word posts now?

damned commie anyway... :p :p :p

and besides, what do YOU bring to the board?

huh? huh?

HC_Chief
08-22-2005, 07:38 PM
Stroke.
Paralyzed the logic center of his brain. ;)

Logical
08-22-2005, 07:41 PM
Stroke.
Paralyzed the logic center of his brain. ;)No stroke, have to find another excuse.:p