PDA

View Full Version : How in the hell does Jayice = Jaycee?

JimNasium
08-20-2005, 07:59 PM
I mean shouldn't it be pronounced Jay-Ice instead of Jay-Cee? That being said shouldn't his last name be pronounced Pear (as in the fruit) - son? I think he should change his name to Jaycee Pierson...but perhaps I've overthought this issue.

4th and Long
08-20-2005, 08:05 PM
I too think you have over-thought this issue. I can tell you that he is a genuinely nice man. He frequented my former place of employment to receive treatment for ... something I'm not allowed to tell you about due to state law and The HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY ACT OF 1996. He was so nice in fact that I never asked him for his autograph because it would have made me feel guilty.

JimNasium
08-20-2005, 08:09 PM
I too think you have over-thought this issue. I can tell you that he is a genuinely nice man. He frequented my former place of employment to receive treatment for ... something I'm not allowed to tell you about by state and federal law. He was so nice in fact that I never asked him for his autograph because it would have made me feel guilty.
Listen, the dude can be as nice as Bob Dole on ectasy but it doesn't change the fact that his name as spelled should be pronounced "Jay-Ice."

4th and Long
08-20-2005, 08:12 PM
Listen, the dude can be as nice as Bob Dole on ectasy but it doesn't change the fact that his name as spelled should be pronounced "Jay-Ice."
Perhaps you should fly into <strike>Feenicks</strike> <strike>Feenix</strike> Phoenix Arizona and discuss this with Delt over a beer. :p

JimNasium
08-20-2005, 08:14 PM
Perhaps you should fly into <strike>Feenicks</strike> <strike>Feenix</strike> Phoenix Arizona and discuss this with Delt over a beer. :p
Is it possible to discuss anything with Delt over a beer?

4th and Long
08-20-2005, 08:17 PM
Is it possible to discuss anything with Delt over a beer?
Oh sure ... now you decide to bring up a valid point.

Bastage! :cuss:

JimNasium
08-20-2005, 08:33 PM
Oh sure ... now you decide to bring up a valid point.

Bastage! :cuss:
ROFL