PDA

View Full Version : Missed meeting some of you.

luv
08-21-2005, 12:13 AM
I was looking forward to meeting some of you all. Dad and I walked around B5 at about 6:30. I don't know anyone, so I had no clue who to look for. He said he didn't recognize anyone. Oh well, maybe the next game I get to go to. We were in section 122, row 15, seats 5 & 6. Behind the Chiefs bench overlooking the 5 yard line. Had a great view of Horn getting pummeled after catching that punt return. Saw stevieray on the jumbo-tron a few times.

Phobia
08-21-2005, 12:31 AM
Yeah, we were wrapping up things around that time. We didn't get absolutely near the B5 sign because I forgot it was red reserved. We parked in the grass right next to the same tree we parked near last 37 Forever weekend.

luv
08-21-2005, 12:06 PM
I see. The only person I knew to maybe look for was stevieray. He definitely would have stood out. Don't know what other game I would be going to, or if I'm even going to get to go to another game. I would have liked to have gone to the 37Forever weekend bash. At least the cookout on Saturday night. With the cost of tickets, gas, hotel, etc, I just can't swing that.

Nzoner
08-21-2005, 12:39 PM
I would have liked to have gone to the 37Forever weekend bash. At least the cookout on Saturday night. With the cost of tickets, gas, hotel, etc, I just can't swing that.

The Saturday party is $37,other than that and some gas money all you need is a sleeping bag as we'll have more than a few other planeteers crashing in the gameroom.

luv
08-21-2005, 12:45 PM
The Saturday party is $37,other than that and some gas money all you need is a sleeping bag as we'll have more than a few other planeteers crashing in the gameroom.
And the cost of a ticket for the game. Thanks for the offer of letting me crash there though.