PDA

View Full Version : Rams vs Chargers live NFL Network now

Nzoner
08-21-2005, 02:16 PM
Just a head's up,less than 2 minutes in and Tomlinson aleady has a 55 yd td.

PRIEST
08-21-2005, 02:46 PM
Boltz look good :harumph: fugg'em

DTLB58
08-21-2005, 02:51 PM
Keading has actually made a FG

DTLB58
08-21-2005, 02:58 PM
They said this is the first pre-season sell out in 9 years for the Bolts and this team has the town all wound up. :shake:

You think they would have learned watching Marty all those years and last year especially that it ain't gonna get any better than last years AFC west title and a loss in the playoffs.....There getting all excited for nuttin. :p

Nzoner
08-21-2005, 03:12 PM
They also said at the beginning of the game LT2 has said he's going for 2200 yards this season.As I recall the last time a stud rb said something like that....

Mr. Laz
08-21-2005, 03:16 PM
gates decided to report afterall :(

Valiant
08-21-2005, 03:31 PM
They also said at the beginning of the game LT2 has said he's going for 2200 yards this season.As I recall the last time a stud rb said something like that....

As long as he does not get hurt, he has a shot.. Hell priest could have done it also if he had not got hurt and taken out of games early...

Mr. Laz
08-21-2005, 03:37 PM
SD knocking the dogsnot outa the lambs

milkman
08-21-2005, 05:24 PM
They said this is the first pre-season sell out in 9 years for the Bolts and this team has the town all wound up. :shake:

You think they would have learned watching Marty all those years and last year especially that it ain't gonna get any better than last years AFC west title and a loss in the playoffs.....There getting all excited for nuttin. :p

These people jumping on the Charger bandwagon haven't watched Marty for all these years.

They've been at the beach, or the zoo, or a myiad of other places.

It's gonna be fun watching that bandwagon crash and burn.

SpitLightning
08-21-2005, 06:03 PM
Just becuase you didnt have all the nuggets to get to the dance doesnt mean Sd Doesnt...... Look Out Girls SD is back And Hungrier than ever!

Deberg_1990
08-21-2005, 06:10 PM
These people jumping on the Charger bandwagon haven't watched Marty for all these years.

They've been at the beach, or the zoo, or a myiad of other places.

It's gonna be fun watching that bandwagon crash and burn.

You would think they would have learned from that Jets playoff game last year?? This man has stubbornly refused to change in almost 20 years of coaching with 4 different teams. Hes the same coach today as he was with the Browns back in 1986.

milkman
08-21-2005, 06:12 PM
Just becuase you didnt have all the nuggets to get to the dance doesnt mean Sd Doesnt...... Look Out Girls SD is back And Hungrier than ever!

Did you see those 3 runs up the gut against the Jets in last seasons playoff game, before the Kaeding miss?

That's exactly what you're gonna get from the Chargers in playoff games as long as Marty is HC.

His Martyocre play not to lose philosophy results in losing in the playoffs.

Bowser
08-21-2005, 06:26 PM

Hey jerky.....You've got the ultimate Super Bowl deterrent...Marty! The Chargers are going to be on the couch for the Super Bowl.

If you don't believe us, just go ask Cleveland what they think.........

SpitLightning
08-21-2005, 06:26 PM
every Dog has his Day!, sooner or later hes gonna win it and you all know it, he is a Great coach, thats why you where all pissed when he became our headcoach, its cool though.

milkman
08-21-2005, 06:33 PM
every Dog has his Day!, sooner or later hes gonna win it and you all know it, he is a Great coach, thats why you where all pissed when he became our headcoach, its cool though.

No, I wasn't pissed when he became your HC.

Fact is, I didn't care where he coached, as long as he is coaching, and it ain't in KC.

I am so looking forward to the day, in the not too distant future, when he surpasses Chuck Knox as the HC with the most victories to never advance to the league championship game.

XXXshogunXXX
08-21-2005, 06:38 PM
thats funny how you're dogging marty about choking to the playoffs..yet without him, the chiefs only made the playoffs once, and choked when they got there. is that a marty trait? hmmmm.... :hmmm:

Bowser
08-21-2005, 06:40 PM
thats funny how you're dogging marty about choking to the playoffs..yet without him, the chiefs only made the playoffs once, and choked when they got there. is that a marty trait? hmmmm.... :hmmm:

Let's see...

1). Cleveland Browns

2). Kansas City Chiefs

3). San Diego Chargers

Once is bad luck, twice is a coincidence. But three times? That's a pattern.

milkman
08-21-2005, 06:48 PM

No.
The Chiefs got beat in the playoffs because they wern't as good as their record in '02.

The Chiefs in '95, and the Chiefs in '97 especially, had a team that could have been legitimate SB contenders.

They had dominating defenses, dominating O-Lines, and solid, albeit unspectacular, ground games.

Poor decisions, and game strategies by Marty undermined those teams, just as his poor game startegy undermined the Chargers in last year's playoff loss.

Deberg_1990
08-21-2005, 06:49 PM
Let's see...

1). Cleveland Browns

2). Kansas City Chiefs

3). San Diego Chargers

Once is bad luck, twice is a coincidence. But three times? That's a pattern.

Dont forget he got ran out of DC as well. They actually paid him millions to leave.

Iowanian
08-21-2005, 06:51 PM
How are the Dolt WRs looking?

I'm interested from a fantasy FB perspective.

How about the Defense?

beer bacon
08-21-2005, 06:55 PM
How are the Dolt WRs looking?

I'm interested from a fantasy FB perspective.

How about the Defense?

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20050821_STL@SD

milkman
08-21-2005, 06:59 PM
Dont forget he got ran out of DC as well. They actually paid him millions to leave.

He didn't get those 'Skins into the playoffs.

I belive he would have gotten them there with another season, and I, of course, also believe, he would have lost in the playoffs, just as he always does.

Nzoner
08-21-2005, 07:03 PM
How about the Defense?

They gave up 2 td drives to Bulger in the 2nd quarter one of 70 yds on 9 plays and the other 91 yds on 6 plays.

I wasn't watching the game real close so I don't know how many starters were playing but I do know Marty left Brees in the entire 1st half.

Deberg_1990
08-21-2005, 07:04 PM
He didn't get those 'Skins into the playoffs.

I belive he would have gotten them there with another season, and I, of course, also believe, he would have lost in the playoffs, just as he always does.

Yep, agreed. He was just starting to turn them around, but Snyder got impatient and got a hard on for Spurrier. They actually started out 0-5 under Marty and then came back to 5-5 after that. I think they finished the season 8-8??

beer bacon
08-21-2005, 07:16 PM
They gave up 2 td drives to Bulger in the 2nd quarter one of 70 yds on 9 plays and the other 91 yds on 6 plays.

I wasn't watching the game real close so I don't know how many starters were playing but I do know Marty left Brees in the entire 1st half.

I am pretty sure the starters were still in for the Chargers. I wasn't watching the game, but on Gamecenter the only Chargers with any defensive stats in the first half were the first teamer's. You can also look at the Play by Play, and see that the first team defense was in for the first half.