PDA

View Full Version : Classes Start Today!!!!!

Crush
08-22-2005, 06:42 AM
Earliest one is at 10. PBJ

J Diddy
08-22-2005, 06:43 AM
Too old for school.

Have fun.

rageeumr
08-22-2005, 06:47 AM
Earliest one is at 10. PBJ

And you are up to post on the Planet at 7:42??? Now just what in the hell is wrong with you?

On a sadder note, school started for me again last Thursday.. but of the crappy variety, doing an evening MBA program. That's exactly what I want to do after working all day... go to class for 3 1/2 hrs. :banghead:

Bearcat
08-22-2005, 06:58 AM
Mine ended on the 17th, and start again after Labor Day.

On a sadder note, school started for me again last Thursday.. but of the crappy variety, doing an evening MBA program. That's exactly what I want to do after working all day... go to class for 3 1/2 hrs. :banghead:

Where?

greg63
08-22-2005, 07:00 AM
Too old for school.

Have fun.

ůMe too. Besides, $1.50 and my degree would get me a cup of coffee somewhere.ROFL

rageeumr
08-22-2005, 07:02 AM
Mine ended on the 17th, and start again after Labor Day.

Where?

KU Edwards Campus

And I will hate myself for it forever. I've been a Mizzou fan since I was old enough to stand... but I ended up living in Kansas after I graduated (buddy had a house there) and going to KU was just the best option....

Bearcat
08-22-2005, 07:29 AM
KU Edwards Campus

And I will hate myself for it forever. I've been a Mizzou fan since I was old enough to stand... but I ended up living in Kansas after I graduated (buddy had a house there) and going to KU was just the best option....

Cool... I'm starting my 4th semester in a couple of weeks at Avila University. We have 11 week trimesters, so they go by quickly.You get used to the night classes... It's losing the weekend to studying that sucks.

rageeumr
08-22-2005, 07:33 AM
Cool... I'm starting my 4th semester in a couple of weeks at Avila University. We have 11 week trimesters, so they go by quickly.You get used to the night classes... It's losing the weekend to studying that sucks.

I started last fall and took a full semester. They do these module things where you take a class for 9 weeks or whatever, so I took class 2 nights a week, but finished 4 classes in a semester. Then I took the Spring off (got married.. yet another great decision) and I only took one class this summer. So now it's back to the grind again :(

Boozer
08-22-2005, 07:42 AM
KU Edwards Campus

So I take it we won't see you volunteering for one of those "I'm a KU student" billboards any time soon? :)

rageeumr
08-22-2005, 07:48 AM
So I take it we won't see you volunteering for one of those "I'm a KU student" billboards any time soon? :)

:) Not likely. However, I'm kidding myself if I think that they'd put my ugly mug up on one of those anyway. I'm actually in constant conflict with myself.... the "thrifty" (read: cheap) side of me wants to pull out my student ID when I go to the movies, but then I remember that it has that stupid Jayhawk on it....

Bob Dole
08-22-2005, 07:57 AM
It's a great time of year to lounge around outside the book store.