PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy league where I can only draft past/ present Chiefs!

cmh6476
08-22-2005, 07:44 AM
I'm in a league where I can only choose from past or present Chiefs, as I represent the Chiefs. Starting lineup:

QB
RB
WR
WR
TE
WR/ RB
WR/ TE
K
DL (LB or DL)
DL
DB (CB or S)
DB
D (any defensive)
D

Teams represented:

Pack, Vikes, Pats, Ravens, Broncos, Texans, Rams, Titans, Bengals, Redskins, Seahawks, Chargers, Giants, Raiders, Colts, Panthers, Lions

Priest got taken by the Ravens, Green will get taken by the Rams or Skins, and Donnie Edwards may go to the Chargers. So I'm not sure where the hell that leaves me, but just though I might ask for some help from you guys on your thoughts. Here's who I can think of at every position:

These guys are exclusive to me, as they have played for no other team or for the Chiefs and only another team that is not represented:

Gonzo, LJ, Tynes, Joe Horn...

Any thoughts on who I should draft first. I'm going to try and list the players available to me by position. Let me know if I am forgetting anyone...

QB
Trent Green
Todd Collins
Damon Huard

RB
Priest Holmes
Larry Johnson
Derrick Blaylock

WR
Joe Horn
Eddie Kennison
Samie Parker
Johnny Morton
Marc Boerigter
Dante Hall

TE
Tony Gonzalez
Kris Wilson
Jason Dunn

K
Lawrence Tynes
Todd Peterson

DL
Eric Hicks
Jared Allen
Jimmy Wilkerson
Carlos Hall

LB
Donnie Edwards
Kendrell Bell
Derrick Johnson
Kawika Mitchell
Scott Fujita

CB/S
Patrick Surtain
Sammy Knight
Greg Wesley
Eric Warfield
Dexter McCleon
Jerome Woods

After this whole thing is over, we are having a supplemental of leftover players. Maybe I can find a QB and RB then :mad:

cmh6476
08-24-2005, 12:23 PM
thanks for all the help.

Priest Holmes went to Baltimore.
Trent Green went to St. Louis
Donnie Edwards went to SD.

Now I have to go and friggin draft Eddie Kennison in the first round :mad:

bsp4444
08-24-2005, 12:56 PM
All of your players are current. Can you draft Montana, Deberg, Kreig. Dawson? What about Okoye, Marcus Allen, Ed Podolak? Carlos Carson, Stephon Paige?

BigRock
08-24-2005, 01:21 PM
You could add Vonnie Holliday and Dale Carter to the defense, but I don't know what kind of stats they'd get you. Monty Biesel and R-Kal Truluck, too. Does FredEx count as a WR, or does he have to play a down first to be considered a KC receiver?

SNR
08-24-2005, 02:19 PM
All of your players are current. Can you draft Montana, Deberg, Kreig. Dawson? What about Okoye, Marcus Allen, Ed Podolak? Carlos Carson, Stephon Paige?I think he means former Chiefs and not past Chiefs

Nelson Muntz
08-24-2005, 02:39 PM
All of your players are current. Can you draft Montana, Deberg, Kreig. Dawson? What about Okoye, Marcus Allen, Ed Podolak? Carlos Carson, Stephon Paige?

And how would these players get points for his fantasy football team?

KChiefsQT
08-24-2005, 02:45 PM
I'm not getting why you can only have past/present chiefs?? How's everyone going to fill every position with quality? I'm confused.... someone .....anyone....

bsp4444
08-24-2005, 02:46 PM
And how would these players get points for his fantasy football team?

It is "Fantasy" football, isn't it?

But really, point well taken, I was just thinking of somethnig I read last year with historical players...but I don't know how they would keep track of scoring.

ChiefsCountry
08-24-2005, 02:57 PM
Never mind.

cmh6476
08-24-2005, 05:47 PM
I'm not getting why you can only have past/present chiefs?? How's everyone going to fill every position with quality? I'm confused.... someone .....anyone....
we have a 4 round supplemental after the whole thing is done, out of the leftover players! They'rll be a few good players out there...

Isn't one of Cincy's starting DEs one of our former players? (and did fairly well last year?) :shrug: