PDA

View Full Version : meme's interpreter thread

mlyonsd
08-22-2005, 06:01 PM
It's become apparent to me from the ban meme thread that she is having a hard time communicating with the board and could benefit from a spokesperson.

So in the interest of civility on the DC forum I am offering my services as interpreter/PR spokesman for meme. Post your thoughts and I will be happy to be the intermediate in communications with her.

HC_Chief
08-22-2005, 06:37 PM
Translate this for me please:

f*ck off, you stupid donkey humping wh*re.

mlyonsd
08-22-2005, 06:43 PM
Translate this for me please:

f*ck off, you stupid donkey humping wh*re.

meme, HC_Chief would like to extend his salutations.

Simplex3
08-22-2005, 08:31 PM
How would she say "I'm going to ban myself"?

memyselfI
08-22-2005, 08:35 PM
I believe we need a MeMe forum. Specifically for those who feel the need to create multiple threads or hijack multiple threads about the subject. I believe it will cater specifically to those who CLAIM to feel tired of the topic and yet address it ad nauseum. :hmmm:

Simplex3
08-22-2005, 08:39 PM
I believe we need a MeMe forum. Specifically for those who feel the need to create multiple threads or hijack multiple threads about the subject. I believe it will cater specifically to those who CLAIM to feel tired of the topic and yet address it ad nauseum. :hmmm:
What, you really think we wouldn't celebrate the day you were gone for good?

memyselfI
08-22-2005, 08:41 PM

Oh some would. And some would still bring up the subject. There have been times over the past where I've been gone for weeks. Only to come back and find out that ___ number of threads my name has been mentioned or something I said was repeated. I'm not the only one who has noticed this...

Simplex3
08-22-2005, 09:16 PM
Oh some would. And some would still bring up the subject. There have been times over the past where I've been gone for weeks. Only to come back and find out that ___ number of threads my name has been mentioned or something I said was repeated. I'm not the only one who has noticed this...
People still talk about Hitler, Charles Manson, and the Marquee de Sade too.

memyselfI
08-22-2005, 09:26 PM
People still talk about Hitler, Charles Manson, and the Marquee de Sade too.

Not so much on this board... :p

Simplex3
08-22-2005, 09:37 PM
Not so much on this board... :p
Oh REAAAAALY? Wanna count Bush=Hitler references?

mlyonsd
08-23-2005, 06:28 AM
meme would like to throw out the idea of creating a sub forum where those that chose to exchange ideas and correspondence with her could do so without bothering the rest of the plant.

mlyonsd
08-23-2005, 06:33 AM

meme, Simplex3 would like you to know in the unhappy event you can no longer participate on the planet he will make sure we all raise a toast to you in your honor.

mlyonsd
08-23-2005, 06:39 AM
meme appreciates the support she has recieved from the planet over the years in regards to the numerous attempts to ban her. She has comfort knowing she will never be forgotten here.

Bwana
08-23-2005, 07:10 AM
They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

chagrin
08-23-2005, 07:11 AM
meme would like to throw out the idea of creating a sub forum where those that chose to exchange ideas and correspondence with her could do so without bothering the rest of the plant.

Exactly where does this "stem" from?

Radar Chief
08-23-2005, 08:16 AM

I thought that was called the “DC Forum”. :shrug:

Uatu
08-23-2005, 08:26 AM
The only question I would like an honest answer to is, why are you so angry?

mlyonsd
08-23-2005, 08:52 AM
They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

meme, bwana appreciates how well you've taken to the tap dancing lessons but would appreciate it if you'd find somewhere else to practice.

mlyonsd
08-23-2005, 08:56 AM
Exactly where does this "stem" from?

meme realizes the polarizing affect she has on this forum and was thinking the creation of a new forum dedicated to threads about her would let those that don't cater to that kind of thing the ability to ignore her posts.

mlyonsd
08-23-2005, 08:59 AM
The only question I would like an honest answer to is, why are you so angry?

meme, Uatu would like to know why you carry around so much anger?

It's a very valid question too I might add, seeing as you were this way long before GW became President.

BCD
08-23-2005, 09:00 AM
I believe we need a MeMe forum. Specifically for those who feel the need to create multiple threads or hijack multiple threads about the subject. I believe it will cater specifically to those who CLAIM to feel tired of the topic and yet address it ad nauseum. :hmmm:We cannot ban you. I hope not, atleast. You're a barometer for my sanity. If I ever begin to agree with you, I'll know I'm starting to lose it...
:)

mlyonsd
08-23-2005, 09:01 AM
We cannot ban you. I hope not, atleast. You're a barometer for my sanity. If I ever begin to agree with you, I'll know I'm starting to lose it...

BCD says to meme, "You are the wind beneath my wings".

BCD
08-23-2005, 09:04 AM
BCD says to meme, "You are the wind beneath my wings".
ROFL

Radar Chief
08-23-2005, 09:07 AM
We cannot ban you. I hope not, atleast. You're a barometer for my sanity. If I ever begin to agree with you, I'll know I'm starting to lose it...

Agreed, I appreciate have’n someone like Meme ‘round. She gives us someone to point out to our children and say, “see what happens when you smoke crack”. ;)

chagrin
08-23-2005, 09:09 AM
meme realizes the polarizing affect she has on this forum and was thinking the creation of a new forum dedicated to threads about her would let those that don't cater to that kind of thing the ability to ignore her posts.

no dude...stem/plant, get it?
nevermind

thank you though

P.S. I still think it's ironice that someone like her, who enjoys her freedom of speech, doesn't care to respect other's freedom of speech when they reply in ways she doesn't like for whatever reason, whenever, etc...I mean, I still don't know her or wish harm, etc but seems that she and her supporters are real big on saying 'just ignore her and her posts, it aggravates them to read any opposition, so it seems a bit one sided. She should ignore the replies, that's all I'm saying, Nothing personal.

chiefs4me
08-23-2005, 09:10 AM

ROFL.......I have a few of those myself...it's just like back in high school around here..:clap:

BCD
08-23-2005, 09:11 AM
Agreed, I appreciate have’n someone like Meme ‘round. She gives us someone to point out to our children and say, “see what happens when you smoke crack”. ;)It should be noted that this also applies to The Can, jAZ, etc. Hate to have them feeling left out...

mlyonsd
08-23-2005, 09:14 AM
no dude...stem/plant, get it?
nevermind

thank you though

lol, I'm not the graaateest of spellers nor the best proof reader.

Area 51
08-23-2005, 09:20 AM
lol, I'm not the graaateest of spellers nor the best proof reader.

Who's picking nits? Your translations are on the spot!!

For meme, out damn spot!!!