PDA

View Full Version : FFL question - cheat sheets

Hydrae
08-23-2005, 11:56 AM
Ok, I am a cheap bastard and freely admit it. I have my first of three drafts coming up this weekend and I am looking for some kind of decent free cheat sheet. Any ideas? What are other people using?

Thanks! :thumb:

Dartgod
08-23-2005, 12:03 PM
www.fftoday.com has some pretty decent ones.

http://www.fftoday.com/rankings/index.html

Nzoner
08-23-2005, 12:14 PM
www.fftoday.com has some pretty decent ones.

http://www.fftoday.com/rankings/index.html

Yep,best I've found.They even have a section called my ff today where you create an account and it'll give you cheatsheets based on your leagues scoring rules.

Mile High Mania
08-23-2005, 12:16 PM
www.fantasyfootballsearch.com

They have a nice database and you can search all the free stuff. There's also www.ffbookmarks.com, www.ffllinks.com and www.fantasysportscentral.com

Our site doesn't have the "create your own cheatsheet" tool yet, but we will in time. We have a top 30 rankings per position posted currently.

There's a lot of free stuff out there though.

Old Dog
08-23-2005, 12:23 PM
www.junkyardjake.com has the combined cheat of 7 different sites. If you like PM me your e-mail address and I'll sent you a copy of mine on excel and you can print it out.

Hydrae
08-23-2005, 12:25 PM
Thanks guys. I am checking out fftoday as I type.

MHM, I had tried your site a week ago in my searching for something like this. Don't worry, I still consider it a good resource.

Nzoner
08-23-2005, 12:28 PM

Just stay off the damn messageboard,it's hard enough to get in now as it is. ;)

eazyb81
08-23-2005, 12:32 PM
www.fftoday.com (http://www.fftoday.com) is good, but www.footballguys.com (http://www.footballguys.com) is probably the best that I have found. However, you have to pay for their information this late in the season (it's free most of the summer).

I think you can find some great information in some of the FF magazines, my favorite is FantasyGuru.com. I know you wanted free info, but a magazine is only 5 or 6 bucks.

morphius
08-23-2005, 12:43 PM
www.fantasyfootballsearch.com

They have a nice database and you can search all the free stuff. There's also www.ffbookmarks.com, www.ffllinks.com and www.fantasysportscentral.com

Our site doesn't have the "create your own cheatsheet" tool yet, but we will in time. We have a top 30 rankings per position posted currently.

There's a lot of free stuff out there though.
If your site wanted to be really good you would add cheat sheets for auction leagues!!! :D

BigRedChief
08-23-2005, 12:58 PM
Ok, I am a cheap bastard and freely admit it. I have my first of three drafts coming up this weekend and I am looking for some kind of decent free cheat sheet. Any ideas? What are other people using?

Thanks! :thumb:

Hey are you in one of my leagues you cheating bastiage! :)

bsp4444
08-23-2005, 01:49 PM
I found a printer friendly version at football diehards.com, if you're looking for something travel sized for your convenience.

Mile High Mania
08-23-2005, 03:44 PM

MHM, I had tried your site a week ago in my searching for something like this. Don't worry, I still consider it a good resource.

Yeah, we were close to having a customized tool ready, but there were some things I didn't like. We have a top 30 per position that is updated every few days though.

Nzoner
08-23-2005, 03:47 PM
Yeah, we were close to having a customized tool ready, but there were some things I didn't like. We have a top 30 per position that is updated every few days though.

Has your site announced the news that Rattay has been named the 49er's starting qb? ;)

Mile High Mania
08-23-2005, 03:48 PM
If your site wanted to be really good you would add cheat sheets for auction leagues!!! :D

Yeah, there's lots of things I want to do with our site... the real job and family get in the way. :banghead:

Mile High Mania
08-23-2005, 03:50 PM
Has your site announced the news that Rattay has been named the 49er's starting qb? ;)

It will likely come up, but regarding fantasy football... it's a bit of a non-factor. I don't mind being the last to break that news. :)