PDA

View Full Version : Next never-will-be?

Chiefs Pantalones
08-23-2005, 05:20 PM
Who is the next never-will-be player on the Chiefs roster that some fans will root for?

http://sumagazine.syr.edu/summer03/features/feature2/images/37a.gif

Most Chiefs fans don't like the candidate above, because he doesn't possess a shaved head or goatee...

So who will it be? Boomer, perhaps? :hmmm:

Woodrow Call
08-23-2005, 05:23 PM
I like Ronnie Cruz. Probably will never make it but I see something there. I would like to see him give Holcombe a run for his money.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-23-2005, 05:26 PM
I think he'll make the team because of Special Teams. Holcombe isn't supposed to be back for about another 4 weeks, IIRC.

Rick
08-23-2005, 05:28 PM
Boomer Grigsby. Not because he isn't any good, but because I really see Kawika Mitchell having a break-through season. Maybe Boomer will be somewhere else, but not with the Chiefs- (unless he can play Bell's spot)

Bob Dole
08-23-2005, 06:18 PM
Keep ****ing doubting Kris Griffin.

TRR
08-23-2005, 06:19 PM
Rich Scanlon, if you count about 4 fans.

Count Alex's Losses
08-23-2005, 06:20 PM
Keep f*cking doubting Lawrence Tynes.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-23-2005, 06:30 PM
Rich Scanlon, if you count about 4 fans.

The Roys, and their wangs.

Yep, that's 4.

ROYC75
08-23-2005, 06:41 PM
Like I have said, if he doesn't make the team here, somebody will claim him on waivers.

Rest assure, I will laugh my ass off at some you clowns having a cow if he makes it, which is what I expect to happen. :D

Deberg_1990
08-23-2005, 06:43 PM
William Bartee.....I cant for the life of me understand why in the HELL is he still with this team???

tk13
08-23-2005, 06:45 PM
Vanilla Thunder. All hype.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-23-2005, 06:51 PM
Vanilla Thunder. All hype.

Similar to Mike Jones, say my name enough, then I'm takin' ya home!

the Talking Can
08-23-2005, 06:54 PM
Like I have said, if he doesn't make the team here, somebody will claim him on waivers.

Rest assure, I will laugh my ass off at some you clowns having a cow if he makes it, which is what I expect to happen. :D

you're the first member of Chiefsplanet who has actually dated a Chief...congratulations.....

Chiefnj
08-23-2005, 07:11 PM
In May and early camp it was Keyaron Fox. All you read about was how fast and improved he looked. He's been pretty invisible since then.

TRR
08-23-2005, 07:41 PM

Why? Because Scanlon made the team as a third string MLB that will never see the field barring injury? Give me a break. What's laughable is you thinking Scanlon would compete for the starting job. He's struggling to even make the team, let alone beat out Mitchell or Boomer.

KCChiefsMan
08-23-2005, 08:54 PM
Kris Wilson

kcfan88
08-23-2005, 09:04 PM

Yep, I'm a noob. Can someone explain to me the "waivers" thing? I guess it's something like if he doesn't make our roster, we put him on our PS, where other teams are able to sign him to a contract if we don't match it?

Chiefs Pantalones
08-23-2005, 09:15 PM
Yep, I'm a noob. Can someone explain to me the "waivers" thing? I guess it's something like if he doesn't make our roster, we put him on our PS, where other teams are able to sign him to a contract if we don't match it?

If you are a noob, you have to waive your sexuality and support Rich Scanlon...according to the Roys. :)

jspchief
08-23-2005, 09:56 PM
Kris WilsonThat was my pick too. I just have a bad feeling about this guy.

Deberg_1990
08-23-2005, 10:34 PM
That was my pick too. I just have a bad feeling about this guy.

Yep, Wilson and Siavii both....DAMNIT CARL!! he reached on both picks.

Taco John
08-23-2005, 10:40 PM
Dante Hall

Taco John
08-23-2005, 10:41 PM
I guess he is more of a "was-but-wont-be-again" like Boerighter.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-23-2005, 10:41 PM
Dante Hall

ROFL

Says the Bronco fan, Dante's favorite team. :p

Miles
08-23-2005, 10:42 PM
Kris Wilson

Unfortunatly I think your right. Lots of hype before the injury last year and doesnt seem like he has done shit so far during camp.

Deberg_1990
08-23-2005, 10:43 PM
I guess he is more of a "was-but-wont-be-again" like Boerighter.

Kinda like Jake Plummer....oh wait, he was always a "never was"

go bowe
08-23-2005, 11:03 PM
I guess he is more of a "was-but-wont-be-again" like Boerighter.:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

brown cow licker...

mule kisser...

horse dung lapper...

WilliamTheIrish
08-23-2005, 11:05 PM
William Bartee.....I cant for the life of me understand why in the HELL is he still with this team???

How do you go from 'never was' to 'Never will be?'

theultimatekcchiefsfan
08-23-2005, 11:13 PM
Sam Gado AKA "little Nigerian Nightmare"

jspchief
I guess he is more of a "was-but-wont-be-again" like Boerighter.If you mean he won't run 4 back for TDs again, you're probably right. Even great players don't have record setting seasons every year.

However, he's still one of the best return men in the league, ranking second in kick-off avg and 6th in punt avg (among returners with 20+ attempts).

Halfcan
I say Junior-kiss that 2nd rounder adios.

Wilson? Looked great last year until they had him in the last minutes of a useless game and he got hurt. If his jersey has Wilson you can bet the guy will be a stud.

Halfcan
08-23-2005, 11:17 PM
And Dante as a has been? What a joke-he is still a stud and should have had two more TD's last year if he doesn't fumble and dumbshit Stills makes a block. Must be a donkey lover, you guys never got over the so-called clipping run back. Your genius coach should not have kicked to him in the first place. I hope he makes the same mistakes this year-MNF would be a great place to see it.

btlook1
08-24-2005, 02:35 AM
you're the first member of Chiefsplanet who has actually dated a Chief...congratulations.....

LOL!

ROYC75
08-24-2005, 08:20 AM
Why? Because Scanlon made the team as a third string MLB that will never see the field barring injury? Give me a break. What's laughable is you thinking Scanlon would compete for the starting job. He's struggling to even make the team, let alone beat out Mitchell or Boomer.

Hardly..... what is laughable is you keep claiming I have mentioned something about Rich starting. What is laughable is you claiming Boomer is a lock for the # 2 MLB spot.

It's an open chapter that still has 2 weeks to play out.

FTR, many on here are not impressed about your boy Boomer as you are. He has potential, but so does Rich that you fail to mention or see. Neither is going to unseat Mitchell at this time of their careers.

But if Mitchell was to go down for an injury next game, chances are you would probally see Rich instead of Boomer starting due to his playing experence on the pro level. ( barring they don't put Bell in the middle )

Our bet was made on Rich making the roster. All you have done is spread negative vibes about him when the Chiefs haven't mentioned any, nor the media ......... in 2 weeks we shall see if he is on the roster or not. If so, so be it....... If not, so be it. BTW, you claimed Maz wasn't done, that Maz will keep Rich off the roster. You missed it, the Chiefs might only keep 2 MLB's. Being the case, if Maz was healthy, would your boy make it ?

The funny part inside all of this is there are many members here that feel as thou my world will end, that I will be crushed if he doesn't make it on the Chiefs roster.......... :shake: Not even close at all............

Dream on guys, I have a wife with a bigger concern that this Scanlonmania stuff you keep stirred up.

BTW, Can.......... nice sarcasium. :D BTW, you jealous ? ROFL

I'll let you have the next date ! :p

KCTitus
08-24-2005, 08:28 AM
sarcasium? Is that like a gladiator pit where people shout sarcastic insults toward one another?