PDA

View Full Version : Salsbury says good things about this team.

Ninjaman
08-23-2005, 11:20 PM
I didn't catch the whole show but said this team should win the AFC WEST.

Anybody catch it.

VonneMarie
08-23-2005, 11:22 PM
And that he dosen't think the D is improved enough to win a playoff game. That's it...

ZootedGranny
08-23-2005, 11:22 PM
I haven't seen today's show yet, but whatever he has seen in the preseason hasn't changed his mind about the Chiefs. At the end of one of the first episodes of this season's NFL Live, he was asked who he thought would win the West, and he went with the Chiefs then as well.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-24-2005, 12:02 AM
I haven't seen today's show yet, but whatever he has seen in the preseason hasn't changed his mind about the Chiefs. At the end of one of the first episodes of this season's NFL Live, he was asked who he thought would win the West, and he went with the Chiefs then as well.

He said that last year too. Salisbury is a closet Chiefs fan.

Halfcan
08-24-2005, 12:31 AM
Its a pretty good prediction I think. We just need to put it all together this year for once.

Reaper16
08-24-2005, 12:46 AM
It was a segement like "I Think I Know..." "I Don't Know...." "I Know I Know..." and he said "I Don't Know if the Chiefs D has actually improved." It's a legit criticism. He also saidthat they should win the West because they're too talented not to.

ptlyon
08-24-2005, 06:54 AM
I wish Sean Salisbury would get syphilis and die.

Lzen
08-24-2005, 07:40 AM

You sure you're not thinking of Merril Hoge?

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-24-2005, 08:04 AM
I'd pay perfectly good American money to watch John Clayton kick him in the balls.

Coach
08-24-2005, 08:06 AM
I pay perfectly good American money to watch John Clayton kick him in the balls.

Ditto.

Dartgod
08-24-2005, 08:08 AM
Salsbury is obviously a genious.

ptlyon
08-24-2005, 08:17 AM
You sure you're not thinking of Merril Hoge?

Him too.

Together.

bobbything
08-24-2005, 08:18 AM
I could make a pretty good living placing bets on the opposite of what Salisbury says. The fact that he's predicting KC to win the West is almost a sure-fire lock that they won't.

dtebbe
08-24-2005, 07:19 PM
I'd pay perfectly good American money to watch John Clayton kick him in the balls.

Have you ever SEEN John Clayton from the waist down? The reason you don't is because he is shaped like the fig newton man. I mean his ass is about twice as wide as his shoulders. I'm talking the kind of ass you can only see parked permantly in front of the crab leg tray at an all you can eat seafood buffet....

Point being that I seriously doubt that Clayton could get his foot up to the level of Salisbury's balls.

DT

Herzig
08-24-2005, 07:59 PM
None of those guys have achieved the level of hate and despise I have for Randy Cross.

Kerberos
08-24-2005, 08:36 PM
None of those guys have achieved the level of hate and despise I have for Randy Cross.

As I can't really say I "HATE" Randy Cross but Despise?? YES very much so. I put him in the SAME "Ignorant F@$%" status as Joe Theisman

Theisman is such an ASS on the air that unless the Chiefs are playing a game he is comantary on I refuse to watch it cause he is SUCH a bandwagon jumping SUCKASS.

Of course this is just IMO.

:D

Chiefs Pantalones
08-24-2005, 08:37 PM
He said that last year too. Salisbury is a closet Chiefs fan.

He has a lot of respect for us because he remembers how our defense used to knock the crap out of him when he played with SD, sparingly.

TEX
08-24-2005, 08:41 PM
As I can't really say I "HATE" Randy Cross but Despise?? YES very much so. I put him in the SAME "Ignorant F@$%" status as Joe Theisman

Theisman is such an ASS on the air that unless the Chiefs are playing a game he is comantary on I refuse to watch it cause he is SUCH a bandwagon jumping SUCKASS.

I have a Joe Theisman "Pencil Sharpener" complete with his foot at a 90 degree angle used for the grip to spin his leg to sharpen pencils. You can borrow it if you need a laugh... :)

Every time I see the guy I just go sharpen a pencil and laugh... :p

sportsman1
08-24-2005, 08:45 PM
I couldve swore salsbury picked us to win the division in 2003? Either way i dont like him from general crap he and the rest of them says.

bobbything
08-24-2005, 09:12 PM
I couldve swore salsbury picked us to win the division in 2003?
He picked Denver that year. I remember it vividly. He's never right about anything.

chief52
08-24-2005, 10:06 PM

Im my humble opinion, Theisman is the most annoying announcer on TV. He is an egotistical ass...