PDA

View Full Version : You can put it on the board....

tk13
08-24-2005, 06:09 AM
...YES!

Greatest website...of all time. ROFL

http://heavethehawk.com/

siberian khatru
08-24-2005, 07:06 AM
Manna from heaven.

rageeumr
08-24-2005, 07:17 AM
I'm gonna tell you somethin' right now, and mind you, many folks won't agree with this, but I'll take Joe Crede over anybody right now. I'm talkin' A-Rod, Rolen.....anybody

ROFL

KCTitus
08-24-2005, 07:33 AM
it's a website...about a baseball announcer...not a baseball player, which would be bad enough in the suckage category, but an announcer. Im not sure if there's anything more 'geek' than maybe a Dungeons and Dragons website.

Bob Dole
08-24-2005, 07:50 AM
it's a website...about a baseball announcer...not a baseball player, which would be bad enough in the suckage category, but an announcer. Im not sure if there's anything more 'geek' than maybe a Dungeons and Dragons website.

Or Gochiefs' blog.

Coach
08-24-2005, 09:50 AM
he gawn.

Seriously, he is by far the worst announcer.

BigMeatballDave
08-24-2005, 09:55 AM
I don't know if he's the worst, but I can't imagine anyone being more annoying...

Coach
08-24-2005, 09:58 AM
I don't know if he's the worst, but I can't imagine anyone being more annoying...

Damn, I was listening to the Royals/Sox game on WGN where he and that other guy (DJ I think) were broadcasting the game, and my god, my Baseball IQ just dropped right into double negative digits after the game as over.

I just simply cannot stand that assclown.

tk13
08-24-2005, 02:46 PM
Have you ever listened to the guy? He's in a league all by himself. They make fun of him on Sportscenter all the time, he's pretty well known in the world of sports.

KCTitus
08-24-2005, 02:48 PM
Have you ever listened to the guy? He's in a league all by himself. They make fun of him on Sportscenter all the time, he's pretty well known in the world of sports.

No, never have.

VonneMarie
08-24-2005, 09:29 PM
he gawn.

Seriously, he is by far the worst announcer.
I have to agree. He's nothing but a complete HOMER.

Oh gawd I hate it when he says that. ROFL

Frazod
08-24-2005, 09:33 PM
Anybody who would bitch about Harrelson's color commentary for the White Sox has obviously never heard Ron Santo's color commentary for the Cubs (on radio). If you've never heard this douche, imagine a half-drunk John Madden whining like a little girl and talking through a mouthful of shredded plastic.

Seriously, it's that bad.

The play-by-play guy is fine, but listening to Santo is positively painful. Thankfully I rarely have to endure him - basically only if I'm driving somewhere during a Cubs/Cards game.

Santo sucks ass. 4321

tk13
08-24-2005, 09:38 PM
I'm not a big Santo fan, but at least he's not the play-by-play guy that's describing the action. Pat Hughes is really good though. And at least Santo really is just a big fan in the booth, I don't think he ever comes across as condescending or a prick like Hawk does. Although since you're a Cards fan that might have something to do with your hatred... :)

Phobia
08-24-2005, 09:42 PM
I don't think he ever comes across as condescending or a prick like Hawk does.

Don you.... just ..... HATE those kind of people? :rolleyes:

VonneMarie
08-24-2005, 09:42 PM
http://heavethehawk.com/thehawk/hawkimgs/deejayspicks.jpg

ROFL

ENDelt260
08-24-2005, 09:48 PM
ROFL This animation rules.

<embed src="http://heavethehawk.com/thehawk/hawkimgs/hawky.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="561" height="261"></embed>

Frazod
08-24-2005, 09:51 PM
I'm not a big Santo fan, but at least he's not the play-by-play guy that's describing the action. Pat Hughes is really good though. And at least Santo really is just a big fan in the booth, I don't think he ever comes across as condescending or a prick like Hawk does. Although since you're a Cards fan that might have something to do with your hatred... :)

He's a whiny bitch. While most Cub whining amuses me, he's such a whiny bitch I can't even enjoy laughing at him. :grr:

Ultra Peanut
08-24-2005, 09:51 PM
Even mockery of Hawk Harrelson makes me feel uncomfortable in the "bad man touched me here" way.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
08-24-2005, 10:14 PM
I hope this website is succesful..... last time I watched a game on WGN with the Sox and Royals I wanted to drive to KC and walk up to that Ass-munch and crush his face. That annoying He-Gone makes me want to cut his throat.