PDA

View Full Version : NFBT: Opinions wanted

Area 51
08-24-2005, 08:50 AM
I've been dealing with a female HR technician (prior job) that has lied through her teeth on several occasions. Recently I needed to transfer a 401k from their plan to my new plan. She refused to sign the necessary papers from the new plan as well as giving me about 20 sheets worth of forms to fill out for their plan to rollover the funds.

I'm getting the rollover accomplished through the two banking institutions. Any ideas on how to report this individual to the right person(s) regarding her refusal to cooperate as well as lying outright about a few of the issues as hand?

The wife says I can't shoot her or even accidentally run over her if I were to see her on the street. Any ideas?

Coach
08-24-2005, 08:51 AM
You could spike her drink with antifreeze. :D

Rain Man
08-24-2005, 08:56 AM
If it's a big company, you can write a letter to her boss. If it's a small company and you know everyone, I think your only option is hitting her with the car, or perhaps hiring a teenager to make harassing phone calls to her.

Area 51
08-24-2005, 08:56 AM
You could spike her drink with antifreeze. :D

If ever in the same place with her that would be an option. My actual desire is to never see the b* again!!!

Area 51
08-24-2005, 08:58 AM
If it's a big company, you can write a letter to her boss. If it's a small company and you know everyone, I think your only option is hitting her with the car, or perhaps hiring a teenager to make harassing phone calls to her.

You don't know how small the company is. For a female to be hired there they have to have big tits or be willing to give the boss a bj or something along those lines. Several women have been paid off to prevent sexual harrassment charges from being filed. This particular one must be playing the game, he bought her a house and a car.

Know any teenagers that have no scruples?

Rain Man
08-24-2005, 09:04 AM

Check the chiefsplanet birthday calendar. That ought to produce several candidates.

Inspector
08-24-2005, 09:11 AM
"The wife says I can't shoot her or even accidentally run over her if I were to see her on the street. Any ideas?"

Baloney...Yes you can. Just go ahead and run over her. Everyone will understand.

Area 51
08-24-2005, 09:19 AM
"The wife says I can't shoot her or even accidentally run over her if I were to see her on the street. Any ideas?"

Baloney...Yes you can. Just go ahead and run over her. Everyone will understand.

Had I thought it and done it I could have gotten away with it. Now with all of you as witnesses I'm probably hosed!!

Braincase
08-24-2005, 09:21 AM
Is she or her husband a hardcore Chiefs fan?

Rukdafaidas
08-24-2005, 09:24 AM
Call an attorney and tell them your situation. For around $50, they'll usually write a threatening letter, if you're in the right.

chagrin
08-24-2005, 09:26 AM
"I've been dealing with a female HR technician"
Mistake #1

Mistake #2 - getting legal advice from your wife

I know for a fact you can hit an HR scrub with your car and get away with it. Just don't forget to "F" her while she's warm

Rain Man
08-24-2005, 09:30 AM
Had I thought it and done it I could have gotten away with it. Now with all of you as witnesses I'm probably hosed!!

Hey, you were having a quiet dinner over at my house. I can vouch for it. In fact, you borrowed $50 ... no, $75 ... from me that night, and the check you write me to repay it will be further proof.

Rain Man
08-24-2005, 09:31 AM
I know for a fact you can hit an HR scrub with your car and get away with it. Just don't forget to "F" her while she's warm

You can then technically say you took a girl out and you scored later.

morphius
08-24-2005, 09:32 AM
I think Sir Logical once had a thread on the best ways to tortue someone without leaving marks.

That may be a good place to start.

chagrin
08-24-2005, 09:36 AM
Giggity! Giggitty! Giggitty!

Area 51
08-24-2005, 10:03 AM
Mistake #1

I wouldn't f her with your dick!!!

ndbbm
08-24-2005, 10:06 AM
I wouldn't f her with your dick!!!

Wait....According to the job criteria....She has big tits and hands out bj's. She might be fun.

Area 51
08-24-2005, 10:13 AM
Wait....According to the job criteria....She has big tits and hands out bj's. She might be fun.

Did you ever hear the joke about the Razorback? What do you get when you cross a Razorback with; an elephant; peanutbutter; Hillary; or a pig?

There are just some things you can't make a pig do!!

Same type of thing, there are limits to what I'll do.

Iowanian
08-24-2005, 10:44 AM
I think you should have gochiefs give her the Herpasyphyllrhea.

Rain Man
08-24-2005, 11:10 AM
Did you ever hear the joke about the Razorback? What do you get when you cross a Razorback with; an elephant; peanutbutter; Hillary; or a pig?

There are just some things you can't make a pig do!!

I don't get it.

Area 51
08-24-2005, 11:13 AM
I don't get it.
There are just some things that I draw the line on. Screwing this b* is one of them.

<HR SIZE=1>Originally Posted by chagrin
Mistake #1

I know for a fact you can hit an HR scrub with your car and get away with it. Just don't forget to "F" her while she's warm <HR SIZE=1>

patteeu
08-24-2005, 01:15 PM
You don't know how small the company is. For a female to be hired there they have to have big tits or be willing to give the boss a bj or something along those lines. Several women have been paid off to prevent sexual harrassment charges from being filed. This particular one must be playing the game, he bought her a house and a car.

So you're suggesting that this chick is "playing the game" with her boss but she won't even sign a form for you? Man, you must really have it going on! :p

luv
08-24-2005, 01:21 PM
If you were able to get the transaction done, and you know longer work there, then I would say just put it behind you. She is now the next guy's problem.

I know it's not vengeful, which is probably what you were looking for, but it's just an option.

Area 51
08-24-2005, 01:43 PM
So you're suggesting that this chick is "playing the game" with her boss but she won't even sign a form for you? Man, you must really have it going on! :p

I don't work there any longer. I could hook you up though, but you really have to be hard up for company. The "boss" is 74 years old and a millionaire, he gets or buys what he wants why he wants her is beyond most everyone!!

Area 51
08-24-2005, 01:44 PM
If you were able to get the transaction done, and you know longer work there, then I would say just put it behind you. She is now the next guy's problem.

I know it's not vengeful, which is probably what you were looking for, but it's just an option.

Actually I put this up just to get more ideas. I won't do anything but it is fun to fantisize about fixing her wagon!!!