PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday philfree, ZackKC, and BSPimpdude!

ptlyon
08-24-2005, 09:24 AM
:toast:

milkman
08-24-2005, 09:26 AM
Damn, 3 A-Holes born on the same day!
What a coincidence!

J/K

Happy Birthday, guys!

Bowser
08-24-2005, 09:31 AM
Happy Birthday, guys!

At least Zach will get to see Jenny jump out of a cake.......

Rain Man
08-24-2005, 09:32 AM
If your grandma sends you $5, don't spend it all in one place.

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-24-2005, 09:36 AM
I thought Chiefs4me was the official happy birthday wisher person...

Where has she been lately btw?

Oh and happy birthday all.

ROYC75
08-24-2005, 09:37 AM
The 3 Amigos ?

The 3 Muskateers ?

Or The 3 Stooges ?

Anywho............ Happy Birthday boys.

Bowser
08-24-2005, 09:37 AM
I thought Chiefs4me was the official happy birthday wisher person...

Where has she been lately btw?

Oh and happy birthday all.

Have you checked the Romper Room?

Coach
08-24-2005, 09:40 AM
Happy B-Day ya'll.

MOhillbilly
08-24-2005, 09:40 AM
Do you feel older?

Lzen
08-24-2005, 10:32 AM
Happy Bday, dudes.

CoMoChief
08-24-2005, 11:05 AM
Why thank you planeteers!!!!!!! (wow that sounded kinda gay).

Myself (Eric) and Zach go back for years. He will always say that he's 7 hours older than I am, but I am by far better looking than he is.

Frankie
08-24-2005, 11:14 AM
Happy Birthday philfree, ZackKC, and BSPimpdude!:toast:
Dang, I didn't know you guys were triplets!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY y'all. :toast:

Jenny Gump
08-24-2005, 12:15 PM
Happy Birthday to my virtual boyfriend and blogger pimp.

Happy birthday to the other two guys too.

Mr. Kotter
08-24-2005, 12:16 PM
Have a good one, fellas. :toast:

alanm
08-24-2005, 12:28 PM
Happy Birthday guys!!! :thumb:

Frankie
08-24-2005, 12:28 PM
Happy Birthday to my virtual boyfriend and blogger pimp.

Happy birthday to the other two guys too.

OK which is which? Don't keep us in suspenders....

|Zach|
08-24-2005, 04:36 PM
Thanks a lot folks, I appreciate it. I am in class and wrapping it up right now.

It seems like I am going to dinner and some kind of club premiere with my roomie and then Brew Co. with all my good friends.

Drinks will be consumed!!

FloridaChief
08-24-2005, 04:38 PM
Happy Day, weirdos!

tk13
08-24-2005, 04:39 PM
Happy birthday all you homers!

Bwana
08-24-2005, 04:39 PM
Happy Birthday!

|Zach|
08-24-2005, 04:41 PM
Happy Day, weirdos!
Pipe down grampa.

MOhillbilly
08-24-2005, 04:46 PM
sounds like zack has the makings of gettin 'tore up from the floor up'.
enjoy.

KC Dan
08-24-2005, 04:47 PM
Happy Birthday Freakoids!

|Zach|
08-24-2005, 04:48 PM
sounds like zack has the makings of gettin 'tore up from the floor up'.
enjoy.
Mon, Wed, Fri are busy for me...I got nothin but time tomorrow....

Hopefully its not to bad.

go bowe
08-24-2005, 05:09 PM
happy birthday, trio of doom... :toast:

oh wait, that's iowanian's keyboard...

happy birthday anyway, guys...

JOhn
08-24-2005, 05:11 PM

onescrewleftuntwisted
08-24-2005, 05:42 PM
:bong: party till you :Lin: happy birthday y'all :bravo:

chiefs4me
08-24-2005, 06:56 PM
Happy Birthday Boys....:toast:

PBJ PBJ PBJ

tommykat
08-24-2005, 07:42 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY all............hope the yelling hurt someones head....;)

papasmurf
08-24-2005, 07:44 PM
You guys still have birthdays? Have a good one.

philfree
08-24-2005, 08:15 PM
Happy Birthday Zachery and BS! Thanks to those who wish me a happy B-Day as well. What I wanted for my B-day was to play golf with my 76 year old daddy and I got what I wanted. He's a member at hickory Hills C.C. heare in Springfield. I don't see him enough and I think he was a little tickled that I wanted to spend my B-day with him. My little Sis played too and her hubby. The Ol Man chose the teams......their cart(he and sis) against our cart.(me and bro-law) Bro-Law struggled badly and we tied on the front 9. Little Sis beat him head up LOL.(My dad always heckels him badly.) Of course from the Ladies tees she was driving it past me most every hole. If she'd play more then 3 time a year she'd get pretty good. The back 9 I shot 1 under and we burried them. It was a fun day except I need to break another putter :shake: I left birdies all over that course....Oh welll it was a great day! Like I said Happy Day to you other B-day boys and thanks for the wishes from you others.

PhilFree:arrow:

|Zach|
08-24-2005, 10:04 PM
Just came back from dinner, I had to pick up my camera but it was the greatest thing. Ashley and I went to a place called Nakato it is one of those sit around the grill type Japanease joints. We were sitting with 2 other families and I started talking to this guy who was with his wife and daughter. He was pretty interesting; we chatted about all kinds of stuff. When it came time to get our check the waitress said it had been taken care of...I looked up at her confused. It turns out this dude who had already left picked up our 50 dollar tab.

I really wish he would have stuck around so I could thank him. What a nice thing to do for someone who was pretty much a stranger. It felt really good aside from the fact that I got to save that money.

philfree
08-24-2005, 10:44 PM
Just came back from dinner, I had to pick up my camera but it was the greatest thing. Ashley and I went to a place called Nakato it is one of those sit around the grill type Japanease joints. We were sitting with 2 other families and I started talking to this guy who was with his wife and daughter. He was pretty interesting; we chatted about all kinds of stuff. When it came time to get our check the waitress said it had been taken care of...I looked up at her confused. It turns out this dude who had already left picked up our 50 dollar tab.

I really wish he would have stuck around so I could thank him. What a nice thing to do for someone who was pretty much a stranger. It felt really good aside from the fact that I got to save that money.

You must be alright if someone picked up your tab. Tommykat describes you as being GQ but I won't hold that against you :) Happy Gilmore....Err B-Day.......I've only Happy Gilmored it once and the guys I was playing with had no clue I was gonna do it. I hit it dead square 260+ right down the middle. I'm not sure an old guy like me should try that again for fear of tweaking a "Lat". Besides why mess with perfection! I hit it farther standing still anyways :) ...... Uhhhh.....what was I saying? Oh yeah........ Happy Birthday!

~talks golf just for Skippy~

|Zach|
08-25-2005, 01:21 AM
You must be alright if someone picked up your tab. Tommykat describes you as being GQ but I won't hold that against you :) Happy Gilmore....Err B-Day.......I've only Happy Gilmored it once and the guys I was playing with had no clue I was gonna do it. I hit it dead square 260+ right down the middle. I'm not sure an old guy like me should try that again for fear of tweaking a "Lat". Besides why mess with perfection! I hit it farther standing still anyways :) ...... Uhhhh.....what was I saying? Oh yeah........ Happy Birthday!

~talks golf just for Skippy~
Ha! Happy birthday to you as well Philfree.

Logical
08-25-2005, 01:29 AM
Have a great B'day folks.

ENDelt260
08-25-2005, 03:07 AM
Someone's got $50 in their pocket they should spend on a birthday trip to the titty bar.

philfree
08-25-2005, 03:20 AM
Someone's got $50 in their pocket they should spend on a birthday trip to the titty bar.

Mrs Free wasn't really cooperating with my B-day happiness earlier in the evening and I had to get out and get beer. It's prolly 1 minute down the road to Centerolds and I almost said fug the world but I talked myself down. If I got in there with the cash I had on me I'd have closed it down :) I think I showed another year of maturity by getting my beer and going home. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.............

Frankie
08-25-2005, 09:28 AM

You are welcome.