PDA

View Full Version : Bush: "I知 not meeting again with that goddamned bitch!"

Taco John
08-25-2005, 04:49 PM
Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides
By DOUG THOMPSON
Aug 25, 2005, 06:19

While President George W. Bush travels around the country in a last-ditch effort to sell his Iraq war, White House aides scramble frantically behind the scenes to hide the dark mood of an increasingly angry leader who unleashes obscenity-filled outbursts at anyone who dares disagree with him.

的知 not meeting again with that goddamned bitch, Bush screamed at aides who suggested he meet again with Cindy Sheehan, the war-protesting mother whose son died in Iraq. 鉄he can go to hell as far as I知 concerned!

Bush, administration aides confide, frequently explodes into tirades over those who protest the war, calling them 杜other****ing traitors. He reportedly was so upset over Veterans of Foreign Wars members who wore 澱ullshit protectors over their ears during his speech to their annual convention that he told aides to 鍍ell those VFW assholes that I値l never speak to them again is they can稚 keep their members under control.

White House insiders say Bush is growing increasingly bitter over mounting opposition to his war in Iraq. Polls show a vast majority of Americans now believe the war was a mistake and most doubt the President痴 honesty.

展ho gives a flying **** what the polls say, he screamed at a recent strategy meeting. 的知 the President and I値l do whatever I goddamned please. They don稚 know shit.

Bush, whiles setting up for a photo op for signing the recent CAFTA bill, flipped an extended middle finger to reporters. Aides say the President often 吐lips the bird to show his displeasure and tells aides who disagree with him to 堵o to hell or to 堵o **** yourself. His habit of giving people the finger goes back to his days as Texas governor, aides admit, and videos of him doing so before press conferences were widely circulated among TV stations during those days. A recent video showing him shooting the finger to reporters while walking also recently surfaced.

Bush痴 behavior, according to prominent Washington psychiatrist, Dr. Justin Frank, author of 釘ush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President, is all too typical of an alcohol-abusing bully who is ruled by fear.

To see that fear emerges, Dr. Frank says, all one has to do is confront the President. 典o actually directly confront him in a clear way, to bring him out, so you would really see the bully, and you would also see the fear, he says.

Dr. Frank, in his book, speculates that Bush, an alcoholic who brags that he gave up booze without help from groups like Alcoholics Anonymous, may be drinking again.

典wo questions that the press seems particularly determined to ignore have hung silently in the air since before Bush took office, Dr. Frank says. 的s he still drinking? And if not, is he impaired by all the years he did spend drinking? Both questions need to be addressed in any serious assessment of his psychological state.

Last year, Capitol Hill Blue learned the White House physician prescribed anti-depressant drugs for the President to control what aides called 砺iolent mood swings. As Dr. Frank also notes: 的n writing about Bush's halting appearance in a press conference just before the start of the Iraq War, Washington Post media critic Tom Shales speculated that 奏he president may have been ever so slightly medicated.樗

Dr. Frank explains Bush痴 behavior as all-to-typical of an alcoholic who is still in denial:

典he pattern of blame and denial, which recovering alcoholics work so hard to break, seems to be ingrained in the alcoholic personality; it's rarely limited to his or her drinking, he says. 典he habit of placing blame and denying responsibility is so prevalent in George W. Bush's personal history that it is apparently triggered by even the mildest threat.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7267.shtml

Donger
08-25-2005, 04:52 PM
I'd take that article with a very large grain of salt if I were you.

memyselfI
08-25-2005, 04:57 PM
baha, they had a picture of a guy, probably in his 70's, wearing the BS protectors to DUHbya's speech. The guy hardly looked like a danger let alone a traitor. He looked like Average Joe's grandfather.

http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465/1d/media.canada.com/cp/world/20050823/w082326a.jpg

Donger
08-25-2005, 04:58 PM
baha, they had a picture of a guy, probably in his 70's, wearing the BS protectors to DUHbya's speech on a website I visited yesterday. I'll try to find it.

The guy hardly looked like a danger let alone a traitor. He looked like Average Joe's grandfather.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=122278

Eye Patch
08-25-2005, 04:59 PM
Once bushie gets wind of this "article" it will be obvious who those "administration aides" are and they should be fired relatively soon.

Let痴 see who gets canned... it's just a question of time.

Tic toc

memyselfI
08-25-2005, 05:00 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=122278

How did I miss that thread... ROFL

that's it!!!

memyselfI
08-25-2005, 05:01 PM
Once bushie gets wind of this "article" it will be obvious who those "administration aides" are and they should be fired relatively soon.

Let痴 see who gets canned... it's just a question of time.

Tic toc

I bet they get fired over this and fast. I mean it's no Valerie Plame...

Area 51
08-25-2005, 05:03 PM
Wouldn't you know that de nise would jump on the bandwagon with her boy toy TJ!!!

KC Dan
08-25-2005, 05:04 PM
Hey, if my staff let something like that out - I'd fire them too! Damn right and most people would.

Pitt Gorilla
08-25-2005, 05:06 PM
Eh, I don't really care if he gets pissed and curses a bit. However, calling people who disagree with him traitors or whatever, especially if they fought for our country, is bullshit. I'll let the shills spin this one.

KC Dan
08-25-2005, 05:08 PM
Eh, I don't really care if he gets pissed and curses a bit. However, calling people who disagree with him traitors or whatever, especially if they fought for our country, is bullshit. I'll let the shills spin this one.
Agreed!

Joe Seahawk
I think this entire article is full of $hit!

Eye Patch
I bet they get fired over this and fast. I mean it's no Valerie Plame...

and if nobody gets fired over this... what does that tell you.

I mean come on if I had someone in my administration that would leak such stuff I would can them in a heartbeat.... because to still have them around would be ridiculous.

You know Dougie wrote a similar article last week yet Bushie still keeps those "aides" around.

More kool-aid please.

memyselfI
08-25-2005, 05:09 PM
Wouldn't you know that de nise would jump on the bandwagon with her boy toy TJ!!!

Had you been around longer than 15 minutes you would know that TJ has jumped on MY bandwagon...

at one time he was delusional and blindly supporting the war like you. He saw the error of his ways when it became pointless to continue with his denial.

Donger
08-25-2005, 05:10 PM
and if nobody gets fired over this... what does that tell you.

I mean come on if I had someone in my administration that would leak such stuff I would can them in a heartbeat.... because to still have them around would be ridiculous.

You know Dougie wrote a similar article last week yet Bushie still keeps those "aides" around.

More kool-aid please.

The apparent fact that many folks here are simply accepting that this article is accurate surprises me.

On second thought, no it doesn't.

memyselfI
08-25-2005, 05:12 PM
The apparent fact that many folks here are simply accepting that this article is accurate surprises me.

I don't believe it's true. I don't believe it's not true. But given DUHbya's ability to fly the finger, I don't doubt he could drop a few potty mouthed adjectives.

Donger
08-25-2005, 05:17 PM
I don't believe it's true. I don't believe it's not true. But given DUHbya's ability to fly the finger, I don't doubt he could drop a few potty mouthed adjectives.

I agree. It's established fact that:

1. Bush flips the bird on occasion.
2. Has been known to use profanity.

Eye Patch
08-25-2005, 05:21 PM
I agree. It's established fact that:

1. Bush flips the bird on occasion.
2. Has been known to use profanity.

so based on those astute logical assessments A+B= C, everything in that article is true.

I have been guilty of both but I have never screamed at people that work for me like that... and I doubt any president has.

Donger
08-25-2005, 05:23 PM
so based on those astute logical assessments A+B= C, everything in that article is true.

I have been guilty of both but I have never screamed at people that work for me like that... and I doubt any president has.

I didn't say the article was true. See post #1.

memyselfI
08-25-2005, 05:23 PM

No one is saying that but you...

I'll wait to see if there is any other reports of this before I decide.

Donger
08-25-2005, 05:25 PM

Actually, LBJ was notoriously like that.

Taco John
08-25-2005, 05:30 PM
I totally believe the article is true. This is the real stuff, not the white washed crap you get in the mainstream.

Here's their FAQ:
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/faq.asp

Their motto: "If you mother says she loves you, get a second source."

Eye Patch
08-25-2005, 05:31 PM
Here is basically the same article from the same author about a week ago yet nobody is fired even the 塗igh-level aide which would make it easy to narrow down for firing. I especially liked the shrink professional diagnosis even though he has never had Bushie on the couch.

Gulp.. gulp..

Is Bush Out of Control?
By DOUG THOMPSON
Aug 15, 2005, 05:46

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7218.shtml

Donger
08-25-2005, 05:34 PM
I totally believe the article is true. This is the real stuff, not the white washed crap you get in the mainstream.

Here's their FAQ:

Wow.

Taco John
08-25-2005, 05:36 PM
Pfffft!

Wow my ass.

Eye Patch
08-25-2005, 05:36 PM

Here's their FAQ:

Second source??? How about a source with a name. Without names you can make anything up and find morons to believe it...

Which brings us back to Taco...

So I would expect some heads to roll pretty soon considering.... right taco.

Eye Patch
08-25-2005, 05:38 PM
Pfffft!

Wow my ass.

Don't you remember your ass is on Denise's bandwagon...

that way you don't have to think.

memyselfI
08-25-2005, 05:38 PM
Second source??? How about a source with a name. Without names you can make anything up and find morons to believe it...

Which brings us back to Taco...

So I would expect some heads to roll pretty soon considering.... right taco.

So, if no one is fired a leak didn't happen?

Ok, Karl. :doh!:

Taco John
08-25-2005, 05:39 PM
Why would they? Capital Hill Blue is a small site with a select following. They're not even a blip on the Whitehouse Radar. If Drudge picked them up, maybe heads would roll, but then, Drudge is nothing but a schill for the Whitehouse, so we know that would never happen.

Keep on lapping up the government kool-aide.

Taco John
08-25-2005, 05:40 PM
"My precious Bush would never say that! This is bullshit!"

Please. :rolleyes:

Taco John
08-25-2005, 05:42 PM
Hell, it would piss me off too if I had led the country to war, and Veterans of WWII were wearing Bullshit protectors over their ears. I'd probably have some choice words.

Donger
08-25-2005, 05:43 PM
"My precious Bush would never say that! This is bullshit!"

Please. :rolleyes:

No one is saying that Taco. Calm down.

Donger
08-25-2005, 05:44 PM
Heh. One can always tell when you've hit a nerve with Taco: Mr. Multiple Post shows up.

Taco John
08-25-2005, 05:49 PM
Heh. One can always tell when you've hit a nerve with Taco: Mr. Multiple Post shows up.

Hit a nerve? How do you figure?

You can always tell when I think of other stuff to say. I'll post them, even if I've just posted.

But whatever... You can believe that I've got a nerve in this thing to hit. No skin off my back.

|Zach|
08-25-2005, 05:56 PM
Don't you remember your ass is on Denise's bandwagon...

that way you don't have to think.
You are obsessed with those two. ROFL

Donger
08-25-2005, 06:07 PM
Hit a nerve? How do you figure?

You can always tell when I think of other stuff to say. I'll post them, even if I've just posted.

But whatever... You can believe that I've got a nerve in this thing to hit. No skin off my back.

Because one of the multiple posts always contains a sarcastic, made-up quote with some exclamation marks.

That's how I figure.

Logical
08-25-2005, 06:20 PM
的知 not meeting again with that goddamned bitch, Bush screamed at aides who suggested he meet again with Cindy Sheehan, the war-protesting mother whose son died in Iraq. 鉄he can go to hell as far as I知 concerned!
Wow just wow, me thinks our President is losing his sanity. Not a good combination when he is not particularly the brightest bulb.

Of course there is room for doubt about such a quote, but what purpose would it serve to make it up.

Iowanian
08-25-2005, 06:43 PM
If I were president....I'd drop an asteroid on the dumb bitch.

mcan
08-25-2005, 06:44 PM
I would think that if Bush was quoted and there was an obscenity in it, the major news networks would lead with that story. Reporters would be selling their kids to try and get it on the next segment... You couldn't put a lid on it... It would be everywhere.

But apparently, these "aids" like to just leak information to website columnists who have banners for legalizing marijuana at the top in big flashing letters... :rolleyes:

Baby Lee
08-25-2005, 06:49 PM
In a related story, George Bush just shit on the flag and wiped his ass with a bald eagle. Full story at 8!!!!!

Baby Lee
08-25-2005, 06:51 PM
Breaking news, George Bush lent Lance Armstrong his state of the art meth lab to cook up some super secret non-detectible steriods every year for the past 7. The story THEY don't want you to hear.

Baby Lee
08-25-2005, 06:53 PM
OMFG!!! George Bush bent Mary-Kate Olsen over the lap of ol' Abe at the Lincoln memorial and pumped her in the brown eye. Unfortunately, cameras were not allowed.

Taco John
08-25-2005, 07:06 PM
I would think that if Bush was quoted and there was an obscenity in it, the major news networks would lead with that story.

ROFL

WilliamTheIrish
08-25-2005, 07:35 PM
Isn't Capitol Hill Blue sort of a parody site?

Loki
08-25-2005, 07:53 PM
OMFG!!! George Bush bent Mary-Kate Olsen over the lap of ol' Abe at the Lincoln memorial and pumped her in the brown eye. Unfortunately, cameras were not allowed.

lol...

hopefully no aides leaked on that one...

beavis
08-25-2005, 08:01 PM
I'd take that article with a very large grain of salt if I were you.
Just by glancing at the website, I wouldn't exactly call it non-partisan.

chagrin
08-25-2005, 08:05 PM
Can we please see some credible documentation or source on this please?

I call BS...I'm sure the President said she was a "goddamned bitch."

puhleeese!!!

chagrin
08-25-2005, 08:07 PM
Now on the other hand, if he had just left a meeting with mem, I'm all over it

:p

Baby Lee
08-25-2005, 08:09 PM
Can we please see some credible documentation or source on this please?

I call BS...I'm sure the President said she was a "goddamned bitch."

puhleeese!!!
No, but he called Mary-Kate "the best teenage tail ever to muddy his helmet."

memyselfI
08-25-2005, 08:11 PM
George Bush just shit on the flag and wiped his ass with a bald eagle.

Sounds like a good name for a book about the war in Iraq. :thumb:

WilliamTheIrish
08-25-2005, 08:19 PM
Besides, I'm pretty certain the WH has been home to some of the greatest tirades in history.

Logical
08-25-2005, 08:38 PM

Let's just for a second assume this quote is accuarate, where is all the Christian outrage for him calling her a GOD Damned Bitch?

jiveturkey
08-25-2005, 08:40 PM
Besides, I'm pretty certain the WH has been home to some of the greatest tirades in history.One would think.

memyselfI
08-25-2005, 08:42 PM
Let's just for a second assume this quote is accuarate, where is all the Christian outrage for him calling her a GOD Damned Bitch?

Logical, who can get angry for 'calling a spade a spade?' :hmmm: :rolleyes: :shake:

jiveturkey
08-25-2005, 08:42 PM
I've learned in recent years that religon is supposed to be used against others and not on thy self.

Everyone else must obey!!! :evil:

Boozer
08-25-2005, 09:07 PM
One would think.

One would hope. You realize what those guys have to deal with?

To put things in (contemporary) perspective, I'd be flying off the handle if my miscalculation royally f'd things up in Iraq and resulted in over a thousand dead American soldiers.

marsaray
08-25-2005, 09:11 PM
Oh come now. I can't see anyone even the stupid saying that. You need to grow a little bit more and not just believe something cause it goes with your cause.

ENDelt260
08-25-2005, 09:34 PM
Go, Dubya! *high five*

Logical
08-25-2005, 09:35 PM
Go, Dubya! *high five*Hehe you can always reel Brian in with and Olsen twin reference.

ENDelt260
08-25-2005, 09:39 PM
Hehe you can always reel Brian in with and Olsen twin reference.
It's like some sort of sixth sense.

Pitt Gorilla
08-25-2005, 10:51 PM
Let's just for a second assume this quote is accuarate, where is all the Christian outrage for him calling her a GOD Damned Bitch? "You never go against the family..."

Ugly Duck
08-25-2005, 11:04 PM
http://towleroad.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/bushfinger.jpg

http://www.serendipity.li/bush/fubush.jpg

Ugly Duck
08-25-2005, 11:07 PM
Bush fillipin' the bird:

http://www.alldumb.com/item/12832/

http://americablog.blogspot.com/bushfinger2005.JPG

http://www.serendipity.li/bush/fubush.jpg

Joe Seahawk
08-26-2005, 12:23 AM
Hey Duck, what would you say if I told you the pic with his dog is photoshopped, and the other pic is him giving a thumbs up?

Just curious..

Logical
08-26-2005, 12:31 AM
Hey Duck, what would you say if I told you the pic with his dog is photoshopped, and the other pic is him giving a thumbs up?

Just curious..I am not duck but I would believe the thumbs up. I would say that is an incredibly good photoshop if true.

Joe Seahawk
08-26-2005, 12:35 AM
The pic with his dog is transposed and photo shopped.. It was debunked months ago..

I suspect Duck already knows this. But maybe not. I'll try to find the pic.

BigMeatballDave
08-26-2005, 03:11 AM
http://www.serendipity.li/bush/fubush.jpg If thats a photoshop, its one of the best I've even seen. The other is a thumb...

trndobrd
08-26-2005, 03:39 AM
Not that reality is going to play a role in the mind of the "let's just assume this is true" crowd...but here's an interesting view of a similar 'story' that was floated around the internet last year and appeared in the same online journal as fact.

http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/bushondrugs.html

(8/15/2004) During one of the most heated Presidential campaigns in recent history, word that the incumbent was dependent on powerful mood-altering drugs to control erratic behavior would, indeed, be news. But, if true, would the only source reporting it be and alternative news website, using mostly hearsay from unidentified sources?

SAMPLE CHAIN LETTER TEXT

Bush Using Drugs to Control Depression, Erratic Behavior

By TERESA HAMPTON
Editor
Capitol Hill Blue

President George W. Bush is taking powerful anti-depressant drugs to control his erratic behavior, depression and paranoia, Capitol Hill Blue has learned.

The prescription drugs, administered by Col. Richard J. Tubb, the White House physician, can impair the President's mental faculties and decrease both his physical capabilities and his ability to respond to a crisis, administration aides admit privately.

"It's a double-edged sword," says one aide. "We can't have him flying off the handle at the slightest provocation but we also need a President who is alert mentally."

Tubb prescribed the anti-depressants after a clearly upset Bush stormed off stage on July 8, refusing to answer reporters' questions about his relationship with indicted Enron executive Kenneth J. Lay.

"Keep those mother****ers away from me," he screamed at an aide backstage. "If you can't, I'll find someone who can."

Bush's mental stability has become the topic of Washington whispers in recent months. Capitol Hill Blue first reported on June 4 about increasing concern among White House aides over the President's wide mood swings and obscene outbursts.

Although GOP loyalists dismissed the reports an anti-Bush propaganda, the reports were later confirmed by prominent George Washington University psychiatrist Dr. Justin Frank in his book Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President. Dr. Frank diagnosed the President as a "paranoid meglomaniac" and "untreated alcoholic" whose "lifelong streak of sadism, ranging from childhood pranks (using firecrackers to explode frogs) to insulting journalists, gloating over state executions and pumping his hand gleefully before the bombing of Baghdad" showcase Bush's instabilities.

[Full article omitted - Read it here]

END CHAIN LETTER TEXT

This article was published on July 28,2004, by Capitol Hill Blue, a self-described "not-for-profit, non- Commercial experiment in on-line journalism..." Blue followed up this article on July 29 with a similar piece titled "Sullen, Depressed President Retreats Into Private, Paranoid World." In their online FAQ, the staff of Blue is described rather lightly as "a ragtag Cast of current and ex- newspapermen and women who wander in and out of here like homeless children," adding that "Some still work for news organizations and use Capitol Hill Blue as an outlet for do stories their outfits don't have the guts to publish." The organization's main tagline is: "because nobody's life, liberty or property is safe while congress is in session."

Dr. Richard Tubb is indeed the personal physician to President Bush. However, he has not made any public statement that corroborates the claims made in this article. Online searches for corroborating evidence turn up only copies of this piece. In fact, the article never actually cites Dr. Tubb directly, and instead conveys only hearsay reported by several unnamed staffers, aides and "White House sources."

As for the evaluation of the President by Dr. Frank, we have more hearsay and opinion. In writing his book, Dr. Frank used a controversial technique known as applied psychoanalysis, pioneered by Sigmund Freud, in which the analyst builds a psychological profile of a public figure based on memoirs and public accounts (a method eerily similar to the fictitious IQ test used for openly farcical effect in a popular 2001 hoax). When questioned in online chats and radio and TV interviews, Frank admits he has never met, let alone analyzed the president in person. His book has garnered harsh criticism for being biased and far-fetched. Applied psychoanalysis has both its supporters and detractors.

At this point, without more convincing evidence, we must label this one rumor, at best. Break this chain.

Count Alex's Losses
08-26-2005, 04:07 AM
I showed this article to my father and he has buried his head in the sand, refusing to read it. :rolleyes:

Otter
08-26-2005, 06:19 AM
Granted, when dealing with the leader of the free world you have to walk a fine line but when you apply this case to everyday people like I us; I've never understood why it's more acceptable to call some a (insert insult here) behind their back or in an innuendo than saying what you really mean to thier face.

I'll have more respect for the latter and no respect for the previous until the day I die.

Carry on with the Bush Bash Fest.

Warrior5
08-26-2005, 08:15 AM

Vlad,
A valid assumption is something that is likely to be true given the absence of facts. I'm not outraged because I don't consider it likely that he called her that, let alone say the other stuff quoted in the article.

But for the sake of your post; if those quotes are accurate, I will be outraged beyond description, and will say so on this forum.

Duck Dog
08-26-2005, 08:20 AM
Cindy Sheehan is a goddamned bitch.

The rest of the story sounds like something pulled from the onion.

Duck Dog
08-26-2005, 08:24 AM

Are you acting like terrorsistme for the attention, or is she giving you hummers over the phone at night?

KCTitus
08-26-2005, 08:37 AM
That does it...I mean I can only take so much. The President curses?! That's just way over the line...

Simplex3
08-26-2005, 08:38 AM
Two things amaze me about this and other "news" like it:

1. Liberals actualy buy this crap hook, line, and sinker.

2. Conservatives bother defending it.

That is all.

Chief Henry
08-26-2005, 10:56 AM
How does one stumble on to such an obscure
website called "capitalhillblue"?

Since I don't peruse the "democratic undegound"
or "move on dot org's" ,maybe I need to spend more time in anti-america websites more.

Adept Havelock
08-26-2005, 11:11 AM
It wouldn't surprise me, but take it with a grain of salt. Capitol Hill Blue is almost as partisan as Daily Kos and Free Republic.

Mr. Laz
08-26-2005, 11:20 AM
However, calling people who disagree with him traitors or whatever, especially if they fought for our country, is bullshit. I'll let the shills spin this one.
why ... most of the GOP has been doing the very same thing from the start.

don't support the administration = dirty commie traitor

don't support the war = don't support the troops = dirty commie traitor

looks like Bush is right in (goose) step with his party

Chief Henry
08-26-2005, 11:32 AM
Dear Cindy,

I support your loss, but not your thoughts...

I think Rush is on to something :hmmm:

Amnorix
08-26-2005, 11:35 AM

:shrug: It's impossible to verify on the facts given. Without some degree of substantiation, no one should ever believe what they read.

KCTitus
08-26-2005, 11:39 AM
looks like Bush is right in (goose) step with his party

A Hitler reference...never saw that one coming.

Calcountry
08-26-2005, 11:40 AM
Hey, if my staff let something like that out - I'd fire them too! Damn right and most people would.That kid in your avvy would make a good president some day.

Chief Henry
08-26-2005, 11:42 AM
A Hitler reference...never saw that one coming. :shake:

Its pretty sad the level they stoop to isn't it?

Radar Chief
08-26-2005, 11:47 AM
A Hitler reference...never saw that one coming.

I知 just surprised it took 78 posts.

Mr. Laz
08-26-2005, 11:54 AM
:shake: Its pretty sad the level they stoop to isn't it?
shiiiiiit ... what level won't the GOP stoop to

ha ... that's rich

Brock
08-26-2005, 11:56 AM
shiiiiiit ... what level won't the GOP stoop to

ha ... that's rich

And somehow, you manage to undercut them.

Mr. Laz
08-26-2005, 12:01 PM
And somehow, you manage to undercut them.
fine with me

the GOP gets absolutely ZERO respect from me ... less than zero if that's possible.

they have shown they will do whatever it takes to get what they want and don't care what anyone else says or wants.

what goes around, comes around ... they'll get theirs eventually and will have earned every penny of it.

fug 'em 4321

KCTitus
08-26-2005, 12:04 PM
they have shown they will do whatever it takes...

Yeah, voting is such a nasty habit. We need to figure out how to stop that so that the libs can start winning back power.

Brock
08-26-2005, 12:04 PM
Fine with me. Just don't look for many to join you out there on the lunatic fringe. It's just another reason democrats can't win an election, especially when they act like a democrat.

Cannibal
08-26-2005, 01:17 PM
When I read it I kept looking back up at the top to see if had any mention of being written by somebody at the "The Onion".

StcChief
08-26-2005, 01:17 PM
Dum-o-crats will try anything.....

I don't believe any of this load a crap, lunatic fringe BS.

Radar Chief
08-26-2005, 01:27 PM
they have shown they will do whatever it takes to get what they want and don't care what anyone else says or wants.

Taking away context and ignoring who posted this, what party is being ragged on here?

Works the same either way, doesn稚 it? :shrug:

Joe Seahawk
08-26-2005, 02:18 PM
http://www.serendipity.li/bush/fubush.jpg If thats a photoshop, its one of the best I've even seen. The other is a thumb...

http://www.dogsinthenews.com/issues/0210/pictures/bowling_finger230.jpg

http://www.dogsinthenews.com/issues/0210/articles/021001a.htm

Donger
08-26-2005, 02:23 PM

http://www.dogsinthenews.com/issues/0210/articles/021001a.htm

You know, all one really had to do was look at what is under his arm. How likely would it be that President Bush would carry a US flag like that?

Amnorix
08-26-2005, 02:30 PM
Fine with me. Just don't look for many to join you out there on the lunatic fringe. It's just another reason democrats can't win an election, especially when they act like a democrat.

Your overconfidence will be your downfall. Don't forget that 2000 was a by-the-skin-of-your-teeth squeaker of a victory, not some kind of massive landslide.

Chief Henry
08-26-2005, 02:45 PM
Your overconfidence will be your downfall. Don't forget that 2000 was a by-the-skin-of-your-teeth squeaker of a victory, not some kind of massive landslide.

The Patriots have won 3 out of the last 4 Superbowls. I would call that a Dynasty.

The Republican Party has had 7 of the past 10 presidents.
What would you call that?

memyselfI
08-26-2005, 02:48 PM

So was 2004 when you figure that only one state and 4 million votes were the difference for an at war President...and that the amount of votes cast against DUHbya was the highest total ever.

Brock
08-26-2005, 02:52 PM

That seems like 10 years ago. The dems have had a long time to put together some semblance of a message, and all they can come up with is "You're doing it wrong". When asked how they would do it differently, we get "It's not our job to fix it".

So, good luck with that.

Brock
08-26-2005, 02:52 PM
So was 2004 when you figure that only one state and 4 million votes were the difference for an at war President...and that the amount of votes cast against DUHbya was the highest total ever.

Just think if we hadn't Diebolded you.

Donger
08-26-2005, 02:54 PM
and that the amount of votes cast against DUHbya was the highest total ever.

Votes cast against? I must have missed that option.

But, it illustrates precisely why Kerry lost.

Mr. Laz
08-26-2005, 03:01 PM
that's funny, cause i see Bush and his bible thumpers as the lunatics

i guess you forget that a democrat was in office for 8 years before Bush?

Bush won both of his elections by the skin of his teeth and against weak democratic oppenents.(and with a little help from his brother ;) )

hardly fringe ... bush was elected by his lunatic religious right who don't comprehend any issue not religious based and (barely) enough middle ground people who bought into is his BS and/or saw him as the lesser or the evils.

hardly a ringing endorsement

if the left/middle comes up with even a remotely decent candidate next time, they win in a walk.

Brock
08-26-2005, 03:09 PM

I remember a democrat who ceased acting like a democrat when the people told him where to stick his health care plan. He was democrat-lite, at best.

go bowe
08-26-2005, 03:11 PM
:shrug: It's impossible to verify on the facts given. Without some degree of substantiation, no one should ever believe what they read.oh shit...

so i shouldn't believe you when i read no one should ever believe what they read?

so i should believe what i read...

which means that i shouldn't believe what i read...

which means...

say, is this like the chicken and the egg thingy?

StcChief
08-26-2005, 03:13 PM
The next candidate's from both parties are likely to be more middle.

Then the question will be for all the short sighted folks, what's happening to me now (it's all about me).

It Has nothing to do with what needs to be done or will it get done.

mikey23545
08-26-2005, 07:17 PM

Bush won both of his elections by the skin of his teeth and against weak democratic oppenents.(and with a little help from his brother ;) )

hardly fringe ... bush was elected by his lunatic religious right who don't comprehend any issue not religious based and (barely) enough middle ground people who bought into is his BS and/or saw him as the lesser or the evils.

hardly a ringing endorsement

if the left/middle comes up with even a remotely decent candidate next time, they win in a walk.

Well if Democrats were handily spanked by a "lunatic" why would you think they could ever win?

penchief
08-26-2005, 08:11 PM
Votes cast against? I must have missed that option.

But, it illustrates precisely why Kerry lost.

I see your point.

Considering the funny business that went on in FLA and O-H-I-O, Bush is not what I would call a "clear cut winner" in either case.

Do I accept his wins? Yes.

Do I believe he won fair and square? I'm not sure.

Do I think he has a right-wing mandate? Hell no!!

mikey23545
08-26-2005, 08:34 PM
I see your point.

Considering the funny business that went on in FLA and O-H-I-O, Bush is not what I would call a "clear cut winner" in either case.

Do I accept his wins? Yes.

Do I believe he won fair and square? I'm not sure.

Do I think he has a right-wing mandate? Hell no!!

What funny business? These ****ing elections have been analyzed to death and <i>nothing</i> has ever been found except simple clerical snafus whiich tended to favor Dems more than anyone else...

Are you insane? I mean this seriously, do you have any contact with reality at all?

Ugly Duck
08-26-2005, 08:40 PM
Hey Duck, what would you say if I told you the pic with his dog is photoshopped, and the other pic is him giving a thumbs up?How come everybody else's thumb is the distal digit, but Bush's thumb is the middle digit? As to the photoshop thingie... this rightwing nutjob I know actually believes that even this is "photoshopped" too. The righties will come up with ANY conspiracy theory to hide from the fact that they have elected a finger-flippin' girly-man. Press PLAY and then CONTINUE:

http://www.superlaugh.com/1/bushgirl.htm?stamp=2005_08_26_23_47_30

Logical
08-26-2005, 09:20 PM
Are you acting like terrorsistme for the attention, or is she giving you hummers over the phone at night?Not in the least, but I see all the false Christian pride on here, yet none of them rebuking the possibility the President might have made such an aggregious statement against what the supposed Christians of this nation believe. I find that mind boggling or incredibly hypocritical.

penchief
08-27-2005, 12:37 AM
What funny business? These ****ing elections have been analyzed to death and <i>nothing</i> has ever been found except simple clerical snafus whiich tended to favor Dems more than anyone else...

Are you insane? I mean this seriously, do you have any contact with reality at all?

Are you insane?.......probably not.

Do I accept Bush's victories?.......yes.

Do I think he won fair and square?.......I'm not sure.

Does he have a right-wing mandate?........hell no!!!

BigMeatballDave
08-27-2005, 03:05 AM

http://www.dogsinthenews.com/issues/0210/articles/021001a.htmAh, A mirror image. That was a damn good photoshop...

BigMeatballDave
08-27-2005, 03:07 AM
You know, all one really had to do was look at what is under his arm. How likely would it be that President Bush would carry a US flag like that?True, but your attention goes to the bird he's flying, not the flag...

BigMeatballDave
08-27-2005, 03:09 AM
I remember a democrat who ceased acting like a democrat when the people told him where to stick his health care plan. He was democrat-lite, at best.What he said...

BigMeatballDave
08-27-2005, 03:19 AM
How come everybody else's thumb is the distal digit, but Bush's thumb is the middle digit? As to the photoshop thingie... this rightwing nutjob I know actually believes that even this is "photoshopped" too. The righties will come up with ANY conspiracy theory to hide from the fact that they have elected a finger-flippin' girly-man. Press PLAY and then CONTINUE:

http://www.superlaugh.com/1/bushgirl.htm?stamp=2005_08_26_23_47_30It is his thumb. It is his thumb. It is his ****ing thumb. The 1st time I watched it, it looked like the 'finger', but then they slow it down, then you can tell it is his thumb.
Yes, chimps do have opposable thumbs...

Taco John
08-27-2005, 03:28 AM
http://www.superlaugh.com/1/bushgirl.htm?stamp=2005_08_26_23_47_30

I think I hate you for that one...

Bearcat2005
08-27-2005, 01:13 PM
Why post this trash...the fact that you posted this gives you less creditablity in uture posts. Just my opinion.

|Zach|
08-27-2005, 01:15 PM
Why post this trash...the fact that you posted this gives you less creditablity in uture posts. Just my opinion.
From a "liberals are everything wrong with America" type posters.

Baby Lee
08-27-2005, 01:21 PM
From a "liberals are everything wrong with America" type posters.
How about 'liberals are currently in a perpetual state of overstating things' poster.
I think that is the central problem of the left right now. On one hand, they chide us for not 'admitting' any fault whatsoever with Bush or anyone in the admin or anything they do. But that's not the 'game.' We're not stupid, we know that you're sitting on this bushel of whacked out allegations, like some Scientologist waiting for the day they can reveal to us the truth about Thetans. The instant someone says "ok, Bush is human and subject to human frailty" which all of us believe anyway, out pops the 'he purposefully lied for oil' 'he giggles when he kills' 'detonated super-secret boms under the WTC' 'he curses a blue streak at grieving mothers' 'he flips the citizens the bird' 'he eats the blood of infants' rant that goes on ad inifinitum.
People can't have a difference of opinion anymore. You are either one the side of absolute good, or absolute evil.

go bowe
08-27-2005, 01:22 PM
liberals' posts have credibility?

oh wait, you said creditability...

liberals' posts are worthy of praise?

Logical
08-27-2005, 05:49 PM
People can't have a difference of opinion anymore. You are either one the side of absolute good, or absolute evil.I chose absolute evil.

Yup thats right, I voted for Bush.:(

Count Alex's Losses
08-27-2005, 06:15 PM
Who cares. Honestly, it's a stressful job. I don't trust a man that doesn't swear.

Baby Lee
08-27-2005, 06:23 PM
Oh and BTW, gotta commend the professional rigor of a psychiatrist who goes on record as opining "well, in my august opinion, to a reasonable degree of medical certainty, if he's saying what you're saying someone's saying he's saying. . . he's probably swilling the pain go bye-bye juice again."

The Pedestrian
08-27-2005, 07:41 PM
If this is true, it doesn't matter...all it proves is that he gets pissed off just like everyone else. I'm sure that Grant did worse than this in office.

craneref
08-28-2005, 05:53 PM
WHATEVER!!!

trndobrd
08-28-2005, 11:09 PM
Oh and BTW, gotta commend the professional rigor of a psychiatrist who goes on record as opining "well, in my august opinion, to a reasonable degree of medical certainty, if he's saying what you're saying someone's saying he's saying. . . he's probably swilling the pain go bye-bye juice again."

He's basing his anaylsis on the well documented medical fact that everyone who uses coarse language or makes an occasional obscene gesture is an alcoholic, given to violent mood swings, addicted to pain killers and a manic depressive.