PDA

View Full Version : Dammit, Trent!

Tinlar
08-26-2005, 08:28 AM
Q: There is a general belief out there that this team cant afford to lose you, do you share in that belief?

GREEN: I am real confident in what Todd (Collins) can do. I have said that the last couple years I think he understands this offense and can run it very well. When exactly hes going to be back that is the concern. Until he gets back, Damon this is only his second year in the offense. Jonathan Quinn is back now. He has been in the offense for a few years. James Killian is new in the offense. I think until Todd Collins gets back there is some concern. I dont plan on going anywhere.

The guy asking the question should be shot. Trent should be slapped for responding to it, especially his last sentence.

the Talking Can
08-26-2005, 08:32 AM
uh, why?

bobbything
08-26-2005, 08:35 AM
According to Bob Fescoe this morning Trent Green has some serious issues to deal with because he hasn't completed a pass over 13 yards in the pre-season. This is his only reason for his thinking. Nevermind that they've only attempted 2 long passes so far (one of which was called pass interference).

Green is 9-15, for about 90 yards and a TD, with no INT's.

I'm still struggling to see where Fescoe sees a problem.

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-26-2005, 08:36 AM
uh, why?
what he said...

Tinlar
08-26-2005, 08:37 AM
Making a player talk about the possibility of his own injury is bad mojo. Having him make a remark like he isn't "going anywhere" is extra bad mojo.

KCTitus
08-26-2005, 08:41 AM
According to Bob Fescoe this morning Trent Green has some serious issues to deal with because he hasn't completed a pass over 13 yards in the pre-season.

Fescoe must love Collins annual preseason performance of 125/163 for 18yds and 0 TD's.

Halfcan
08-26-2005, 08:42 AM
Yeah but they have been talking about injuries to Trent since he got here. Either how is the old ones or how are you new bumps and bruises-I think he will be fine as long as we get him better protection than last year. We sucked picking up safety and corner blitzes last year. Maybe LJ learned to block as well.

BigRedChief
08-26-2005, 08:44 AM
Trent Green is the problem. Fescoe is whack. The only thing we have to worry about with Trent is an injury and then we really need to worry because Collins ain't getting us to the Super Bowl.

penguinz
08-26-2005, 08:58 AM
Keep fugging doubting teh t0dd! :cuss:

carlos3652
08-26-2005, 09:31 AM
According to Bob Fescoe this morning Trent Green has some serious issues to deal with because he hasn't completed a pass over 13 yards in the pre-season. This is his only reason for his thinking. Nevermind that they've only attempted 2 long passes so far (one of which was called pass interference).

Green is 9-15, for about 90 yards and a TD, with no INT's.

I'm still struggling to see where Fescoe sees a problem.

With a QB rating of 97+, he has only played 6 series this preseason... is that like 2 Quarters?