PDA

View Full Version : Moss gets first Raider TD

Nzoner
08-26-2005, 09:51 PM
Collins fake handoff to Jordan and Moss got behind the coverage for a long td,as much as it pains me to say so it was a good looking play to put the Raiders up 10-5 over the Cardinals.

On the bright side Gallery has been getting beat regularly tonight once resulting in a Raider safety and now the Cards just got to Collins again recovered a fumble and then got a td on the first offensive play.

11-10 Zona.

Nzoner
08-26-2005, 09:54 PM
heh,Collins gets the ball knocked out of his hand for the 4th time tonight.

milkman
08-26-2005, 09:55 PM

The more the merrier! Heh!

KILLER_CLOWN
08-26-2005, 10:01 PM
I would take Moss getting a TD every 5 series as long as Kerry Colons gets stripped the other 4.

Nzoner
08-26-2005, 10:07 PM
The anouncers are now talking about the season opener against the Chiefs and about the storied rival and how the place is gonna be hopping.

I am so ready for that game,I hope KC embarrasses the hell out of them on primetime.

Halftime Raiders 13-11

4th and Long
08-26-2005, 10:09 PM
Another QB afflicted with Dave Kreig-itis. :D

Nzoner
08-26-2005, 10:49 PM
Warner was still in with only 6 minutes left in the 3rd,I don't think Denny is too happy with what he's seeing.

Nzoner
08-26-2005, 10:54 PM
The stuff you learn on pre-season football,Raider Zack Crockett is having a cookbook published.

morphius
08-26-2005, 11:15 PM
I wonder how long before Collins gets killed, I wish I could have seen him being abused.

Halfcan
08-27-2005, 12:09 AM
I will bet a cold beer we destroy the faders!!! They have no defense and since Collins stoped drinking before the games, he sucks. He actually is worse sober. You hit Moss in the mouth a few times and that loser will quit like he always does.
Chiefs 45 Faders 9

3 Jackokowski field goals is all they will get. In between slipping date rape drugs into girls drinks he kicks pretty descent.

Ugly Duck
08-27-2005, 03:16 AM
On the bright side Gallery has been getting beat regularly tonight once resulting in a Raider safetyWishful thinking there, bud. Gallery got tripped by the right guard on that play, although on another play he actually did get beat. That hardly qualifies as "getting beat regularly."

Chiefs Pantalones
08-27-2005, 03:18 AM
Who would spend a high first round pick on a RT?

Why isn't Gallery playing LT?

Sims gets beat regularly by speed rushers.

Kerry Collins will break the record for most pass attempts in a season because they won't be able to run the ball.....and they'll be playing catch up.

6-10.

Ugly Duck
08-27-2005, 03:28 AM
They have no defenseI dunno, dude.... the 1st team defense has been playing purty durn good in preseason. They've only been allowing an average of 80 first half yards so far. And the run defense has stiffened considerably. The Cards could only manage 28 1st half yards tonight. The total Oakland defense was ranked #2 in the NFL preseason before tonight's game, and it looks like that ranking won't move much when this game gets factored in. KC is down at #23... who did you say doesn't have a defense?

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-TOTAL/2005/pre?sort_col_1=4

beer bacon
08-27-2005, 03:55 AM
I dunno, dude.... the 1st team defense has been playing purty durn good in preseason. They've only been allowing an average of 80 first half yards so far. And the run defense has stiffened considerably. The Cards could only manage 28 1st half yards tonight. The total Oakland defense was ranked #2 in the NFL preseason before tonight's game, and it looks like that ranking won't move much when this game gets factored in. KC is down at #23... who did you say doesn't have a defense?

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-TOTAL/2005/pre?sort_col_1=4

KC is #3 in what again? Preseason defense? Does this mean that the Chiefs have no chance at making the preseason SuperBowl?

Also, do you mean that the Raiders only allowed 28 1st half rushing yards? Gamebook says that the Cards had 28 1st half rushing yards and 109 total first half yards.

KChiefsQT
08-27-2005, 04:03 AM
I think I'm gonna tough out the RAIDERNATION and go to oakland for the game. If I don't post again after 9/18 remember me as a martyr for our team. I will be representing in my Chiefs gear!!!!!!

Fire Me Boy!
08-27-2005, 04:06 AM
I think I'm gonna tough out the RAIDERNATION and go to oakland for the game. If I don't post again after 9/18 remember me as a martyr for our team. I will be representing in my Chiefs gear!!!!!!
Seriously, you might rethink the Chiefs gear, dude. I have heard a LOT of stories about people sports Chiefs gear getting hurt in the concourses/bathrooms/etc.

KChiefsQT
08-27-2005, 04:09 AM
Seriously, you might rethink the Chiefs gear, dude. I have heard a LOT of stories about people sports Chiefs gear getting hurt in the concourses/bathrooms/etc.

I know... I'm a die-hard A's fan and have seen some bad stuff happen to fans from other teams. But, I've never seen a girl get a bottle busted over her head. If I go, I'm going red baby... and sitting on the chiefs side. yeeeehhhahw

Ugly Duck
08-27-2005, 04:09 AM
Does this mean that the Chiefs have no chance at making the preseason SuperBowl?There's no Preseason SuperBowl, silly! Geesh... Chiefs fanz - ya gotta tell them everything... All it means is that, out of the two said defenses that were bottom-dwellers in 2005, Oakland's 1st team has shown more promise than KC's 1st team so far. You don't go to a Preseason SuperBowl afterwards, Sillyhead!

beer bacon
08-27-2005, 04:11 AM
There's no Preseason SuperBowl, silly! Geesh... Chiefs fanz - ya gotta tell them everything... All it means is that, out of the two said defenses that were bottom-dwellers in 2005, Oakland's 1st team has shown more promise than KC's 1st team so far. You don't go to a Preseason SuperBowl afterwards, Sillyhead!

What the hell am I supposed to do with these tickets I spent four thousand dollars on?

Fire Me Boy!
08-27-2005, 04:12 AM
I know... I'm a die-hard A's fan and have seen some bad stuff happen to fans from other teams. But, I've never seen a girl get a bottle busted over her head. If I go, I'm going red baby... and sitting on the chiefs side. yeeeehhhahw
I had forgotten you were a girl... that'll be on your side.

KChiefsQT
08-27-2005, 04:13 AM
What the hell am I supposed to do with these tickets I spent four thousand dollars on?

:spock: ohh boy.

KChiefsQT
08-27-2005, 04:14 AM
I had forgotten you were a girl... that'll be on your side.

yeah. If the big burly bitches come after me after we smoke their team.....I'll run like a muthafukka... guarantee I'll make it out of the parking lot before they make it up the stairs.

Change in thought: I'm gonna walk into that bitch like I own the place!!!!!!!!!!

CrazyPhuD
08-27-2005, 06:33 AM

Brave :clap: I've gone the past two years and it usually isn't THAT bad. Raiders fans usually get into fights with each other more than anyone else ROFL Still even I don't wear my chiefs gear when I go. Mostly because I have a tendancy to be mouthy. No sense getting into sheet beause someone tried to talk smack. Hahaha...

But still I always wear red :) Just have some black to somewhere so people don't know who the hell I'm rooting for. Usually not a bad game too. But unfortunately I'm not going to make it this year :( Gotta be outta town to visit the grandfather. Could be the last year so family has priority.

Have fun at the game if you go.

Nzoner
08-27-2005, 10:49 AM
yeah. If the big burly bitches come after me after we smoke their team.....I'll run like a muthafukka... guarantee I'll make it out of the parking lot before they make it up the stairs.

I see you having no problem outrunning that

http://www.chargertom.com/raidershugefan.jpg

4th and Long
08-27-2005, 10:51 AM
I see you having no problem outrunning that

http://www.chargertom.com/raidershugefan.jpg
MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!!

Biohazard
08-27-2005, 11:16 AM
Raiders teh suc!