PDA

View Full Version : FREE TICKETS!

papasmurf
08-27-2005, 11:55 AM
I realize this is a last minute post. I have 2 tickets for tonights game. Anyone in Springfield MO that would like them can have them. I am unable to attend. sec 122

Ari Chi3fs
08-27-2005, 01:45 PM
email them to me, bro. :-)

4th and Long
08-27-2005, 01:52 PM
Words I thought I'd never say but ... I wish I lived in Springfield right now!!! :banghead:

morphius
08-27-2005, 01:55 PM
Words I thought I'd never say but ... I wish I lived in Springfield right now!!! :banghead:
I wish I had a friend down there who was willing to pick up the tickets and meet me so we could go to the game. Oh well.

4th and Long
08-27-2005, 02:00 PM
I wish I had a friend down there who was willing to pick up the tickets and meet me so we could go to the game. Oh well.
Wow morph. I had no idea you'd share the tickets with me. What a guy you are! :thumb: Lord knows I woulda overlooked me and invited a hot chick instead. ;)

Come to think of it, I'd have to find someone to use the other ticket if I had a free pair.

*Note To Self* If I ever have an extra ticket, send morph a smoke.

morphius
08-27-2005, 02:13 PM
Wow morph. I had no idea you'd share the tickets with me. What a guy you are! :thumb: Lord knows I woulda overlooked me and invited a hot chick instead. ;)

Come to think of it, I'd have to find someone to use the other ticket if I had a free pair.

*Note To Self* If I ever have an extra ticket, send morph a smoke.
LOL! The first time I met Bob Dole was when he had an extra ticket to a MNF football game.

4th and Long
08-27-2005, 02:15 PM
LOL! The first time I met Bob Dole was when he had an extra ticket to a MNF football game.
The last free ticket someone handed me was to a cold, rainy Saints game when Mighty Mouse was playing for us and I didn't even get to meet anyone cool like Bob Dole.

JazzzLovr
08-27-2005, 02:18 PM

Well, I hope you enjoyed the football game anyway. :D

Check your PMs

Mr. Kotter
08-27-2005, 03:19 PM
Well, I hope you enjoyed the football game anyway. :D

Check your PMs

Ouch. ROFL

You've decided that since your posting has tailed off, you are gonna make each and every one of those suckers count eh..... :hmmm:

CASHMAN
08-27-2005, 03:54 PM
I just got my FREE tickets about an hour ago they are in section 117 sweeetttttttt:)

CASHMAN.

4th and Long
08-27-2005, 04:03 PM
I just got my FREE tickets about an hour ago they are in section 117 sweeetttttttt:)

CASHMAN.
I think I can safely speak for all of us non-ticket holders when I say, WE ALL HATE YOUR GUTS RIGHT NOW! 4321

:p

Enjoy the game, you bastage. :D

luv
08-27-2005, 06:52 PM
They were offered to me, but I opted for cleaning and doing laundry over dring 6-7 hours in one day. :banghead:

Of course, he did call and wake me up, so I guess I could blame being half asleep (granted it was at 11:30 this morning).