PDA

View Full Version : poop

Count Zarth
08-27-2005, 02:23 PM
Crap. Disregard.

Simplex3
08-27-2005, 02:38 PM
YES! Finally a poop thread!

Although I must admit it isn't a very good one.

Bowser
08-27-2005, 02:41 PM

Although I must admit it isn't a very good one.

Jimnassium is going to be disappointed of the quality of poop in this thread.

4th and Long
08-27-2005, 02:48 PM
Raiders donkeys

What!!!? I'm just trying to help here!!!!

Count Zarth
08-27-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally, this was a Scanlon thread, but I ****ed up.

Bowser
08-27-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally, this was a Scanlon thread, but I ****ed up.

No worries, you're on the right track!

BTW, what is your rep right now, in points?

Count Zarth
08-27-2005, 03:11 PM

Are you a bad enough dude to save GoChiefs?

Bowser
08-27-2005, 03:12 PM

Are you a bad enough dude to save GoChiefs?

Heh. I don't know about that, but let's see if we can't get you above Ninjamanpaint, at the very least........

4th and Long
08-27-2005, 03:13 PM
Heh. I don't know about that, but let's see if we can't get you above Ninjamanpaint, at the very least........
That's a worthy cause. I'm in.

Bowser
08-27-2005, 03:34 PM
We must have done it, 'cause Ninjamanpaint disabled his rep.

You're welcome, gochiefs. :)

Biohazard
08-27-2005, 03:40 PM
Ninjamanpaint gave me some colorful rep! x2 ROFL

ChiefsFire
08-27-2005, 04:29 PM
pooop

hehehhehehehhehe

plbrdude
08-27-2005, 05:33 PM
pooop

hehehhehehehhehe

ChiefsFire
08-27-2005, 05:36 PM
got any t p?

gblowfish
08-28-2005, 10:23 AM
Yesterday I went to the store. I like Hawaiian Punch, so I picked up a 12-pack.
During the Chiefs game I went to the fridge, cracked open a can and started to drink it. It didn't taste like normal Hawaiian Punch. It wasn't bad, but wasn't right. I poured it out in a glass, and the stuff was neon blue! Not red! What happened to my red Hawaiian Punch??? This stuff looked like automotive washer fluid. I looked at the can a little closer. It said "Bodacious Berry." I guess its a new flavor. No big deal, I thought, and drank a copule of them during the game. This morning I'm reading the sports page on the throne, and MY POOP IS BLUE!!! WTF!!!!!!!

ChiefsFire
08-28-2005, 10:26 AM
During the Chiefs game I went to the fridge, cracked open a can and started to drink it. It didn't taste like normal Hawaiian Punch. It wasn't bad, but wasn't right. I poured it out in a glass, and the stuff was neon blue! Not red! What happened to my red Hawaiian Punch??? This stuff looked like automotive washer fluid. I looked at the can a little closer. It said "Bodacious Berry." I guess its a new flavor. No big deal, I thought, and drank a copule of them during the game. This morning I'm reading the sports page on the throne, and MY POOP IS BLUE!!! WTF!!!!!!!
and ur blaming this on the Punch??

was it like the color of a smurf?

4th and Long
08-28-2005, 10:33 AM
We have this fun stuff we use at the hospital called Methylene Blue. It's used as a dye to stain certain parts of the body before or during surgery. When we get a n00b in our department that drinks a darker colored soda pop like Dr. Pepper, Coke or Pepsi, we take great delight in drawing up about 1cc of this fun little product and squirting it in their drink. A few hours later, they are peeing blue and freaking out. We spend the next few minutes falsely diagnosing some terrible condition they may have contracted. Fun times. :D

Frankie
08-28-2005, 12:21 PM
You must have been hungry for one! :p (

(Sorry, I was too weak to pass up the potential JOKE! Shame on me.)

penguinz
08-28-2005, 01:22 PM
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/5691/funnypartcomdogpoop3ad.jpg (http://imageshack.us)