PDA

View Full Version : Raiders Rule!!!

AZORChiefFan
08-27-2005, 06:12 PM
That's a poster I saw on National Geographic's Explorer. It was in a prison where the guards were stationed. Just made me laugh. The Raiders are represented in prison for real.

4th and Long
08-27-2005, 06:14 PM
In other news, water is wet. Film at 11. :p

Ugly Duck
08-27-2005, 06:18 PM
I just started working in the hospital where Rayder players come when they get injured at the Napa practice facility. We're directed to not recognize them. I hope I can comply. Lotsa cute RayderFan nurses there. We're not all criminals, ya know.....

Halfcan
08-27-2005, 06:20 PM
Yes and prison is represented on the raiders! They are a bunch of losers that will be lucky to win a game this year.

Skip Towne
08-27-2005, 06:22 PM
I just started working in the hospital where Rayder players come when they get injured at the Napa practice facility. We're directed to not recognize them. I hope I can comply. Lotsa cute RayderFan nurses there. We're not all criminals, ya know.....
I hope you meet lots and lots of Rayder players.

4th and Long
08-27-2005, 06:25 PM
Been there but with Chiefs players, obviously. Although were are not directed not to recognize them but we have been asked not to ask for autographs, pester them about football stuff, etc., and treat them like your normal run of the mill customers. There's also that HIPAA thing too ... (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996)

Ugly Duck
08-27-2005, 06:26 PM
I hope you meet lots and lots of Rayder players.If God ever logs on to the Planet, you'll have some 'splainin to do at the Gates, me bucko....