PDA

View Full Version : I bet Priest is shaking right now.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-27-2005, 07:50 PM
Has Priest ever done that?

LJ IS THE SHIT

HOLY SHIT!!!

penguinz
08-27-2005, 07:52 PM
Priest has not played like a starter this pre-season. LJ should be the starter.

Skip Towne
08-27-2005, 07:55 PM
Priest has not played like a starter this pre-season. LJ should be the starter.
Amen

KChiefsQT
08-27-2005, 07:57 PM
I love HOLMES... but hell we got one killer number two BACK in LJ..... I'm freaking stocked. When he does this vs. Oakland in game two I'm gonna laugh in the RAIDERNATION'S faceeeeeees!!!! YooowZAH!

Reerun_KC
08-27-2005, 08:00 PM
Geesh even in Madden 06 LJ is the shit! He is stronger and faster than holmes.

Seems like everytime Priest runs like that there is some freaking holding call that just pops up.

Bwana
08-27-2005, 08:01 PM
Priest better be really dinged if he gets hurt, or he will never take Johnsons place.

penguinz
08-27-2005, 08:01 PM
Seems like everytime Priest runs like that there is some freaking holding call that just pops up.Priest never runs like that. He always gets caught from behind.

Reerun_KC
08-27-2005, 08:04 PM
Emmitt Smith always got caught from behind. I would rather them get caught from behind then tackled before they get going.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-27-2005, 08:05 PM
If DV goes by his word, LJ will be the starter.

DV, "The best player will play." That's with every position.

PastorMikH
08-27-2005, 08:06 PM
Maybe we should try to get a 6th rounder in trade for Priest before he loses all his worth.

penguinz
08-27-2005, 08:07 PM
Emmitt Smith always got caught from behind. I would rather them get caught from behind then tackled before they get going.
He has not gotten going yet this pre-season.

Reerun_KC
08-27-2005, 08:07 PM
Remember DICK has player loyalties. Priest will start and LJ will be in diapers.

ROYC75
08-27-2005, 08:08 PM
But LJ can't produce inside the 10 yard line like Priest does......

the Talking Can
08-27-2005, 08:08 PM
I'm stunned...but how do you keep a guy off the field who can score from 97 yards???

|Zach|
08-27-2005, 08:10 PM
At the end of the season he was taking it to the house inside the 20 Holmes style...I remember one play against the Raiders I had to double take to make sure it wasn 31.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-27-2005, 08:12 PM

Dude, I'm one of the biggest Holmes homers, but even I think he's in trouble. Time to stop the denial.

tk13
08-27-2005, 08:13 PM
I think Priest will be fine, I know I'll be called a nut but I'm not worried about Priest, I think come Sept. 11th he'll be ready and he'll be out there moving the chains. The competition will be good for him. LJ will get his carries. We're gonna have a pretty good lightning/thunder attack. That's for sure.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
08-27-2005, 08:13 PM
Come on everyone...... lets not get crazy here, Priest is still the man, I honestly would not be upset if Johnson did start over Priest, but Priest is still the better option. People can second guess and doubt Priest and what does he do? 135 yard, 2 tds EVERY game he plays?! Johnson is looking great, but unless Priest stops getting it done you can't put him on the bench.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-27-2005, 08:14 PM
The only person(s) that can stop LJ from taking Holmes' spot are DV and AS.

Sure-Oz
08-27-2005, 08:15 PM
Just think, would we have ever seen LJ if priest never got hurt, dick was telling this kid to change hsi ****in diapers, dick should be kissing his ass now

Chiefs Pantalones
08-27-2005, 08:17 PM
Come on everyone...... lets not get crazy here, Priest is still the man, I honestly would not be upset if Johnson did start over Priest, but Priest is still the better option. People can second guess and doubt Priest and what does he do? 135 yard, 2 tds EVERY game he plays?! Johnson is looking great, but unless Priest stops getting it done you can't put him on the bench.

Would you be willing to go 1-4 or 0-5 because DV kept saying, "Oh I think Priest will be better this next game."

dtebbe
08-27-2005, 08:17 PM
That 97 yard run looked like something from Star Wars.... the millenium falcon hit hyperdrive, and the stars stood still!

DT

the Talking Can
08-27-2005, 08:19 PM
That 97 yard run looked like something from Star Wars.... the millenium falcon hit hyperdrive, and the stars stood still!

DT

he ran AWAY from everyone

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
08-27-2005, 08:19 PM
Would you be willing to go 1-4 or 0-5 because DV kept saying, "Oh I think Priest will be better this next game."

After seeing Priest for the last 3 years you honestly think Priest will be the reason the Chiefs would start that poorly? If the Chiefs start that poorly I can gaurantee you Priest will not be the reason!

PastorMikH
08-27-2005, 08:20 PM

:clap::clap:

Nice Post!

|Zach|
08-27-2005, 08:20 PM
After seeing Priest for the last 3 years you honestly think Priest will be the reason the Chiefs would start that poorly? If the Chiefs start that poorly I can gaurantee you Priest will not be the reason!
Dude, did you watch this team last year?

PastorMikH
08-27-2005, 08:26 PM
We haven't even seen Priest turn it on yet. He's just taking reps out there for a little workout. The coaching staff isn't going to take a chance on him getting hurt either. Look for Priest to light it up in Dec.

LJ on the other hand has a chip on his shoulder and wants to prove himself - and he needs to.

Anyone remember what this offense looked like before Priest started carrying the ball? I do. I'm glad we have Johnson, but I'm not ready to throw Priest out yet. If we do, he'll end up someplace like Oakland and tear us up for 5 more years.

tk13
08-27-2005, 08:28 PM
Dude, did you watch this team last year?
You think Priest was the reason we started slowly? Are you serious? He was the only reason we were even in the Denver game, he was a total beast in that game, and he blew up in the Houston game too even though he could hardly walk... made a huge play against the Jags to tie it at the end... shredded the Falcons and Colts to ribbons. He was the only reason we were even in most of those games in the first half of last season.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
08-27-2005, 08:31 PM
You think Priest was the reason we started slowly? Are you serious? He was the only reason we were even in the Denver game, he was a total beast in that game, and he blew up in the Houston game too even though he could hardly walk... made a huge play against the Jags to tie it at the end... shredded the Falcons and Colts to ribbons. He was the only reason we were even in most of those games in the first half of last season.

Great post....... I was going to say the same thing!

|Zach|
08-27-2005, 08:31 PM
I misread his post. I thought he said "do you really think the Chiefs could start that poorly? Heh.

tk13
08-27-2005, 08:33 PM
I misread his post. I thought he said "do you really think the Chiefs could start that poorly? Heh.
Oh... surrrrrrrre, nice save. :)

PastorMikH
08-27-2005, 08:35 PM

Interesting tale of the tape to support this...

Priest first 4 games...
476 yards
6 TDs

I'd say he did his part.

Davechief
08-27-2005, 08:42 PM
both backs are going to get their carries. what ever system will allow the Chiefs to get to the promised land is fine with me.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-27-2005, 08:42 PM
What I'm saying is that if Priest plays like he has this preseason...slow...and we start off slowly on O, will you be comfy that he's still the starter and LJ isn't?

I hope Priest keeps performing well, but if not, LJ should get in there, obviously.

PastorMikH
08-27-2005, 08:47 PM
What I'm saying is that if Priest plays like he has this preseason...slow...and we start off slowly on O, will you be comfy that he's still the starter and LJ isn't?

I hope Priest keeps performing well, but if not, LJ should get in there, obviously.

What pre-season do you remember Priest lighting it up? Personally, I'd rather Priest do just like he is and have a full tank in Sept.

bringbackmarty
08-27-2005, 08:52 PM
no priest is not shaking, if he is it's from relief.

penchief
08-28-2005, 06:03 AM
The real debate is who should be the backup. Where are the Derrick Blaylock pimps?

RedDread
08-28-2005, 06:11 AM
they moved to flushing meadows.